Hi, i'm a newbie in photography.
While I understand that the tripod is more effective in low light shooting, i am quite interested in getting a monopod (for some reasons) but i still want to know the advantage of using monopod over a tripod.
By the way, I plan to use tripod/monopod on a D80 camera.
These are my questions:
1. Other advantages of monopod over a tripod except for being lighter and easier to carry
2. carbon or aluminum? which is better?
3. i am currently looking at benro's monopods. is benro good?
4. what are the things to be considered before getting one?
Also, i would like to know what things are to be considered in getting a tripod as well..
1. Which brand and model do you suggest?
2. Do i need to get a tripod head? is this sold separately from the tripod?
3. what are the other accessories needed?
By the way, if any of you guys could suggest a good tripod/monopod setup + estimate price, please post it here and it will be appreciated.
Thanks for all your help.