Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad experience on Broadband service

Originally posted by ydanz
    Wow, if I were you, better to edit your post hor... What you typed in the threat could be used legally aginst you in a court of law should any of the three want to sue you for defamation leh. Need not prove case as it is in written communication and published ....

To give your comments about a package not being fair is okay .... but don't call them names lah, wait kenna sue until gotta pawn your D60 oso not enuf to pay how??? heehee .....

/me is not an employee of the above 3 hor ...
    I dont think such big companies will sue the statement made in the forum. Possibility is always there, but its very slim. No need to be paranoid in stating something, some more is true

Originally posted by Klause
    (I waited average an hour before I talk to someone).
    same here...that's why i usually wait till 5am then call in

but sometimes still have to wait

Default Re: Re: Bad experience on Broadband service

Originally posted by Pinoy
    That's the same practice as PacNet's. Last year, my PacNet was to end around 3rd week of July. They sent me an offer letter which I turned down. Called their customer service to inform them that I won't be renewing the contract, and the officer told me that my connection would only be terminated by August (IIRC, the officer told me they don't terminate halfway through the month).

... then a few months later, the disconnection charge of $40 came....

Now, I'm a happy SCV subscriber.

:Later,
    if i were u...i will just dun pay cos i found that it is unreasonable too

Default Re: Re: Re: Bad experience on Broadband service

Originally posted by Wai
    if i were u...i will just dun pay cos i found that it is unreasonable too
    We know that PacNet's Billing System sucks... it happened to me once... it was their billing system's fault that I got disconnected... then after I complained, it got reconnected again (next day)... and about 1 or 2 months letter, the bill reflected a reconnection fee of $39.95

I know that you're aware that you can't just "mess" around with PacNet, especially on the billing matter since they're quite quick to jump the gun on you (won't even bother sending you a "reminder" letter). Happened to me once -- after I terminated the contract -- and I got a friendly letter from the Legal Department.

I hope things have changed lately but I think I've had enough with PacNet, its sucky Billing System and its lousy after-sales service.

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Bad experience on Broadband service

We know that PacNet's Billing System sucks... it happened to me once... it was their billing system's fault that I got disconnected... then after I complained, it got reconnected again (next day)... and about 1 or 2 months letter, the bill reflected a reconnection fee of $39.95

I know that you're aware that you can't just "mess" around with PacNet, especially on the billing matter since they're quite quick to jump the gun on you (won't even bother sending you a "reminder" letter). Happened to me once -- after I terminated the contract -- and I got a friendly letter from the Legal Department.
    my SCV cable modem got disconnected becos of some billing problem too, and the CSO insist that i have to pay $$ for reconnection, then i told him that in that case, i will want to stop using SCV cable modem and subscribe to ADSL instead, and the CSO quickly apologise and waive off the reconnection fee.

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bad experience on Broadband service

Originally posted by Wai
    my SCV cable modem got disconnected becos of some billing problem too, and the CSO insist that i have to pay $$ for reconnection, then i told him that in that case, i will want to stop using SCV cable modem and subscribe to ADSL instead, and the CSO quickly apologise and waive off the reconnection fee.
    LOL. Good for you. I haven't got that treatment from SCV yet... eventhough my bill is > $100 already If that's with PacNet... die die for sure!

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Bad experience on Broadband service

and about 1 or 2 months letter
    Now isn't that funny? I typed "letter" instead of "later"

Oh well...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12