Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ____________ FOUR BEAUTIES, $ 3 8 . [ [ 11th May, Sunday ] ] ____________

Default Re: ____________ FOUR BEAUTIES, $ 3 8 . [ [ 11th May, Sunday ] ] __________

Slots:

1) dom
    2) thomas3k
    3) kent
    4) shawn
    5)
    6)
    7)

Ah, back to 4
    MORE SUPPORT PLEASE!

Default Re: ____________ FOUR BEAUTIES, $ 3 8 . [ [ 11th May, Sunday ] ] __________

More support!

If you are able to gather 3 or more of your friends together for this shoot, discount would be given! PM for more details

Deregistered

awwww. sian..

uppz uppz upppzzz for you !

any discount given to me?

Quote Originally Posted by Melody-Love View Post
    Thinking of organising saturday shoots in the future. Will anyone support?
    yea, i think saturdays might be better. that's e response i got e last time i organised a shoot. Good luck for your shoot!!! Too bad I can't make it....i'll be diving this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by crustacea View Post
    yea, i think saturdays might be better. that's e response i got e last time i organised a shoot. Good luck for your shoot!!! Too bad I can't make it....i'll be diving this weekend
    Brother so you are a diver,a Navy regular huh???
    拍照重要的不是尺度,而是照片帶給大家的感覺.

Quote Originally Posted by crustacea View Post
    Brother so you are a diver..
    拍照重要的不是尺度,而是照片帶給大家的感覺.

if you can't make it on sundays....

i present you a
    SATURDAY'S SHOOT:
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=375058

upz for you!
    Was seriously considering attending this shoot. It would be my first time attending a paid shoot hehehe total newbie!

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    upz for you!
    Was seriously considering attending this shoot. It would be my first time attending a paid shoot hehehe total newbie!

Join join join !

ReMore support!

If you are able to gather 3 or more of your friends together for this shoot, discount would be given! PM for more details )

PM U OFFERS TO ME.
    THANKS

unfortunately i don't have 3 friends who are photography nuts!
    That was my intention of joining this shoot... to gain experience shooting portraits, and also meet other photography enthusiasts!

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    unfortunately i don't have 3 friends who are photography nuts!
    That was my intention of joining this shoot... to gain experience shooting portraits, and also meet other photography enthusiasts!

haha. you dont need 3 photography enthusiasts friends to join! you can join on your own, $38 is a very affordable price

AGREE! $38 is indeed affordable.
    I am game to give it a try. Pls count me in.
    Hope it can reach the minimum number!

Slots:

1) dom
    2) thomas3k
    3) kent
    4) shawn
    5) ZerocoolAstra
    6)
    7)

Come on, grab your friends and join this affordable package!

One more and i'll confirm the shoot regardless of the loss
    Come come!

Hm.....So sad I'm not free this Sunday.
    Hope you all have nice shoot in Sunday.
    Canon EOS 400D, Lens: 17-50mm f/2.8, 50mm f/1.4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12