Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 11MAY 2008 ; sunday Colourful summer, and the cosy winter theme, 3 new faces ! :)

Default 11MAY 2008 ; sunday Colourful summer, and the cosy winter theme, 3 new faces ! :)

Join me and my models, celebrating the joyful colours of spring, and the cosy mood of winter clothing!
    On 11 MAY 2008; sunday

theme : summer and winter casual clothings
    date: 11 may 2008
    time: 8.30am to 12pm ( i/2 for food and rest' models to change )
    Ratio : min 5:1, Max 6:1
    Rate: $42 for photographers ; $ 35 for those who joined my first shoot

Join us JUST by emailing me at xiaoting.g@hotmail.com
    OR PM me with your

NIckname, email and contact number

Payment details will be sent to those photographers confirmed

Doubts and enquires welcome

PLEASE note that drinks and brownies willl be provided ( i will hungry also mah )

Come and join,
    make it a FULL HOUSE

Default Re: 11MAY 2008 ; sunday Colourful summer, and the cosy winter theme, 3 new faces ! :)

IN case for all those who has no idea how does summer and winter clothing differes, here's four photos for u to consider the models will be wearing somewhat similar

SPRING THEME

WINTER THEME
    [IMG]/http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3255/2449343916_c2411e0a97.jpg[/IMG]

Default Re: 11MAY 2008 ; sunday Colourful summer, and the cosy winter theme, 3 new faces ! :)

The cute and lively model, LARA
    she got beautiful smile that u will fall in love with.

The sweet and sophiscated vanessa

only photo release of third models after 8 photographers has join

** a korean mixed blood with fair-skiined,, super beautiful

Upz for xiaoting and hottie vanessa!

thaanks sydney see you on this sat! hahas.

Basically, spring theme are dress and tops thta are colouful to potray the fun and loving mood,

and winter colthes are stuff that ppl wear for cold season, seldom seen in the tropical singapore

3 slots takenup

might be interested

Quote Originally Posted by MontoyaSG View Post
    might be interested
    laughs, sure look forward to you joining

the girls will be awfully cute in these two sets of clothes

8 slots reserved le come on more and more!

will released my third model's photo tml

there u go, the korean babe

ten slots taken up! come on more!

anymore

[QUOTE=xiaotinggg;3994357]anymore [/QUOTEE

???
    拍照重要的不是尺度,而是照片帶給大家的感覺.

laughs, one more slot grabbed
    hurry photog, i will want to confirm everything by this friday
    have a nice day

upz for the shoot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast