Thread: Just posted! FujiFilm S100FS review

Post Just posted! FujiFilm S100FS review

Just posted: Our review of the FujiFilm S100FS. The S100FS offers DSLR-like handling and control with the convenience of a single, built-in lens offering an outstanding range. It is also built around a comparatively large 2/3" sensor and utilizes FujiFilm's Super CCD technology. So do these features, along with film simulation modes that match the results to subject matter, offer a satisfying alternative to the money-pit that DSLR ownership can be?

More...

Default Re: Just posted! FujiFilm S100FS review

Quote Originally Posted by RSSNewsRobot View Post
    Just posted: Our review of the FujiFilm S100FS. The S100FS offers DSLR-like handling and control with the convenience of a single, built-in lens offering an outstanding range. It is also built around a comparatively large 2/3" sensor and utilizes FujiFilm's Super CCD technology. So do these features, along with film simulation modes that match the results to subject matter, offer a satisfying alternative to the money-pit that DSLR ownership can be?

More...
    Yes, this latest model is much better than my old S9600. More convenient and best for me to carry "all in one" dslr for my travelling trip. Wish I may had this model one day.