Thread: hi need to do something during my leaves

Default hi need to do something during my leaves

work work work...im a radiographer in paragon i work my arse out for the sick now that i have taken leave on friday and sat that makes thursday friday sat sun free for me. i wanna do something associated with photography (maybe a trip) anyone interested in joining me? We can really make full use of our holidays that is if u are free too.

Default Re: hi need to do something during my leaves

buy a ticket from budget airlines .. shoot landscapes outside Sgp

Read a book, and design a radioactive filter to make camera shoot radiographic images.. Call it radiophotography..

Quote Originally Posted by dRebelXT View Post
    Read a book, and design a radioactive filter to make camera shoot radiographic images.. Call it radiophotography..
    Some guy from the US or UK is actually doing it. He takes X-ray images of flowers (very swee photos at that) but does not recommend it for the untrained people due to the radiation.

Maybe Haydenhuang can do it since you're trained in the used of radiological equipment.
    hasta la justicia siempre

Similiarly I am clearing my leave in May but I haven't decide what to do.

Are there any organised trips for photography to Vietnam? (by clubsnappers?)

Sorry Haydenhuang that I went abit OT in your thread ....

Quote Originally Posted by Haydenhuang View Post
    work work work...im a radiographer in paragon i work my arse out for the sick now that i have taken leave on friday and sat that makes thursday friday sat sun free for me. i wanna do something associated with photography (maybe a trip) anyone interested in joining me? We can really make full use of our holidays that is if u are free too.
    why not explore the wilder side of singapore?

pulau ubin, punggol.. if i had more time i would literally roam, i think there is a lot of uncovered ground that needs to be discovered.