Thread: Canon Ixus 70 VS Fujifilm S5700

Default Canon Ixus 70 VS Fujifilm S5700

Hello guys, wondering whether the Canon Ixus70 is a better camera then the Fujifilm S5700...i already owned the S5700 but find it abit too bulky..., so if possible is it a good idea to sell my S5700 away for a Canon Ixus 70?

Thanks

Default Re: Canon Ixus 70 VS Fujifilm S5700

Quote Originally Posted by RobinYip View Post
    Hello guys, wondering whether the Canon Ixus70 is a better camera then the Fujifilm S5700...i already owned the S5700 but find it abit too bulky..., so if possible is it a good idea to sell my S5700 away for a Canon Ixus 70?

Thanks
    In what way is the Canon better than your Fujifilm S5700? Your S5700 is a great cam and if size matters a lot to you then maybe you should consider getting a compact PnS instead.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    In what way is the Canon better than your Fujifilm S5700? Your S5700 is a great cam and if size matters a lot to you then maybe you should consider getting a compact PnS instead.
    that was my questions galdor, whether is the ixus70 better then my S5700? Yup, i bought e S5700 becuz of e big zoom it has...but recent trips make my S5700 feel bulky...

they are pretty different and you can't quite compare them together this way..

the ixus is good for a compact.. at least from what i heard.. cheers..

=)

that was my questions galdor, whether is the ixus70 better then my S5700? Yup, i bought e S5700 becuz of e big zoom it has...but recent trips make my S5700 feel bulky...
    Each has its own strength & weaknesses and it's really up to you to decide which you prefer and rather forego. Personally, I would stick with the Fuji S5700 for the nice image quality & great zoom.

wat about image quality at night? any good models to recommend for P&S for night shots other than the FUJI F31D?

wat about image quality at night? any good models to recommend for P&S for night shots other than the FUJI F31D?
    You can check out the Sony W300 too. Looks pretty good too.