Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 98

Thread: Smilies!

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Near the Clouds
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Originally posted by xin
    Hey.... Newbiez's avartar very funny too.....
    I wonder where he gets that....

    Care to tell?
    I believe jeffgoh has a similar one. *points upwards*

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the viewfinder...
    Posts
    5,851

    Default


  3. #23

    Default

    Still think the kopi conversation cuter......
    Never notice that avartar till this smiley thread.....

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Near the Clouds
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Originally posted by xin
    Still think the kopi conversation cuter......
    Never notice that avartar till this smiley thread.....
    I agree totally with you.
    Tho if it was me, I would put in different stuff for that avatar...

  5. #25

    Default

    Originally posted by Poledra
    I agree totally with you.
    Tho if it was me, I would put in different stuff for that avatar...

    Wat will U put??

  6. #26

    Default

    Originally posted by xin
    Wat will U put??
    She will change that spanking chair to 2 books. And she had already demonstrate what she'll do last nite.


  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Near the Clouds
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Originally posted by xin
    Wat will U put??
    Teacher: "Eh, where's your work?"
    Student:
    "Cannot hand up to you today lah.
    My dog chewed it up.
    My younger brother threw it in the bin.
    It went thru the washing machine.
    I didn't do.
    But neb mind, 'cher.
    I give you this work. Last year one.
    You don't chase me liao, can?"

    Teacher: "nb"

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Near the Clouds
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Originally posted by togu
    She will change that spanking chair to 2 books. And she had already demonstrate what she'll do last nite.

    YEAH!

    good idea, togu...!


  9. #29

    Default

    Originally posted by Poledra
    ...

    Teacher: "nb"


  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Near the Clouds
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Originally posted by togu
    There.

    I knew you would like it!


  11. #31

    Default

    Got another version:

    Girlfriend: Darling, am I fat?
    Boyfriend: No lah...
    Boyfriend: U are not....
    Boyfriend: Really....
    Boyfriend: U are not fat....
    Boyfriend: Fat is subjective.....
    Boyfriend: Compared to a Hippo.... U are not fat...
    Boyfriend: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    Boyfriend: MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
    Girlfriend: TAMADE

  12. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Near the Clouds
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Originally posted by xin
    Got another version:

    Girlfriend: Darling, am I fat?
    Boyfriend: No lah...
    Boyfriend: U are not....
    Boyfriend: Really....
    Boyfriend: U are not fat....
    Boyfriend: Fat is subjective.....
    Boyfriend: Compared to a Hippo.... U are not fat...
    Boyfriend: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    Boyfriend: MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
    Girlfriend: TAMADE


    Poor girl.....


  13. #33

    Default

    Originally posted by xin
    Got another version:

    Girlfriend: Darling, am I fat?
    Boyfriend: No lah...
    Boyfriend: U are not....
    Boyfriend: Really....
    Boyfriend: U are not fat....
    Boyfriend: Fat is subjective.....
    Boyfriend: Compared to a Hippo.... U are not fat...
    Boyfriend: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    Boyfriend: MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
    Girlfriend: TAMADE

  14. #34

    Default





    Great photography is about depth of feeling, not depth of field.
    Portfolio | Gallery

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default

    this one more interesting...

  16. #36

    Default

    Originally posted by silver.wolf








  17. #37

    Default

    Originally posted by togu
    Great photography is about depth of feeling, not depth of field.
    Portfolio | Gallery

  18. #38

    Default

    Originally posted by silver.wolf


  19. #39
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default



    Woah! This has to be my new favourite! Yaaaaaaaaaaaam seng!

  20. #40

    Default

    Originally posted by AdamGoi


    Woah! This has to be my new favourite! Yaaaaaaaaaaaam seng!

    CCCCHHHHHEeeerrrsss!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •