hi, I hope this question can address the following issues:
1. When using the view finder, must the wearer's spectacles touch the viewfinder? or a small space is sufficient and does not compromise on the framing of the subject?
2. Which dslr's camera model optimises the use of viewfinder with spectacles?
3. Will the viewfinder scratch the wearer's spectacles if there is contact?
4. Is it better to use the viewfinder than the LCD screen?
5. Live View or non-lifeview lcd mode is better?
Thanks in advance to your advice and views.