Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WEST SHOOTERZ Official Outings: 3rd Outing to Zoological Garden on 3rd May (Sat)

Default Re: WEST SHOOTERZ Official Outings: 3rd Outing to Zoological Garden on 3rd May (Sat)

Quote Originally Posted by strins View Post
    aiya no need to bring extra thing, cos u going to show us how to take a real good pic on the lion action by putting ur son next to it. haha just jk
    ahaa... maybe wld do it on the pony instead.
    hope u guys wouldn't mind I bring my son & wife along for this outing. need to be for forgetting his b'dae.

Default Re: WEST SHOOTERZ Official Outings: 3rd Outing to Zoological Garden on 3rd May (Sat)

Quote Originally Posted by SKYimage View Post
    hope u guys wouldn't mind I bring my son & wife along for this outing. need to be for forgetting his b'dae.
    Don't worry bro, they are 100% and more welcomed

Then you all can do model shoot there also.

Quote Originally Posted by cckue View Post
    Then you all can do model shoot there also.
    Bro, why u not joining? yeah, there'll be lotz of models wiiling to pose for shots.

WEST SHOOTERZ Outings:Upcoming Events..

1st timer joining us, pls pm any one of us below; indicating your real name, nick, phone and email so that we can establish contact.
    Those who had signed up, please be punctual or early as We DO NOT wait for rubber-timers.
    - danielskl @ 91735630
    - SKYimage @ 94515650

E-mail: west_shooterz@yahoo.com.sg
    Site: www.westshooterz.multiply.com & http://www.flickr.com/groups/westshooterz

3rd official West Shooterz Outing
    Outing Venue: Singapore Zoological Garden
    Theme: to each creative imagination
    Date: 3rd May 2008 (Saturday)
    Time/Location: Gather at Yishun MRT station & leaving at 8.30am SHARP to location by bus
    Contact Person: danielskl / cr3nk / skyimage
    Confirmed Kaki's
    1) danielskl
    2) SKYimage (with Wife)
    3) Cr3nk
    4) 2peng
    5) strins
    6) domdomino (TBC)
    7) meokow
    8) cantona7
    9) Jonathan Wong
    10) Antix
    11) Atom kk
    12) alteredVision
    13) WeiJin
    14) Camm
    15)
    16)
    17)
    18)

Updated on: 28/04/08

Upcoming Outing To Be Decided:
    1) Date: ______, The Land @ (Orchard Rd/ECP)
    - Evocative, colourful landscape or seascapes that capture the unique, physical beauty.
    2) Date:____, Humanity @ Chinatown/Arab St/Sungei Rd
    - Images that capture the diversity and colour of the people, whether an intimate portrait or a striking moment
    3) Date: _____, Wild Places @ SBWR
    - images of marine animals and wildlife that inhabit the gardens, forests and seas .
    4) Date: ____, Man's Imprint @ Chinatown/Arab Street
    - images that capture both ancient and modern architectural.
    5) Date: ____, Light Painting @ Chinese Garden

Past Official Outings:
    1st Official West Shooters Outing
    Venue: Pulau Ubin
    Date: 13th April 2008 (SUNDAY)
    2nd official West Shooterz Outing
    Venue: Singapore Botanical Garden
    Date: 26th April 2008 (Saturday)

Heya new amateur photographer and CS member. Haven't gone for a shoot before and am free on 3rd May so considering on going. But I am a 1.4m 14-year-old who is a bit doubtful on going thru that long and empty Mandai Road to go to the Zoo so I am calling out to anyone who lives in CCK/Bukit Panjang area who is going to contact me as I may wanna meet up before going there.

BTW I have to pay entrance fee right?
    SMS me at 94346941

wow.. the age range is getting wider now... =)

Quote Originally Posted by narcolepticmind View Post
    Heya new amateur photographer and CS member. Haven't gone for a shoot before and am free on 3rd May so considering on going. But I am a 1.4m 14-year-old who is a bit doubtful on going thru that long and empty Mandai Road to go to the Zoo so I am calling out to anyone who lives in CCK/Bukit Panjang area who is going to contact me as I may wanna meet up before going there.

SMS me at 94346941
    If I'm free to attend this outing I will be going straight from my place in BP on 171. Will let you know if I am going tomorrow ok.

Quote Originally Posted by narcolepticmind View Post

SMS me at 94346941

Yup.. entrance fee & any expenses is at your own cost. dun worry about the age gap. The big bros & bis sis will be glad to guide u along.

for this upcoming outing.

Confirmed Kaki's
    1) danielskl

2) SKYimage (with Wife)
    3) Cr3nk
    4) 2peng
    5) strins
    6) domdomino (TBC)
    7) meokow
    8) cantona7
    9) Jonathan Wong
    10) Antix
    11) Atom kk
    12) alteredVision
    13) WeiJin
    14) Camm
    15) narcolepticmind

for this upcoming outing.

Confirmed Kaki's
    1) danielskl

2) SKYimage (with Wife)
    3) Cr3nk
    4) 2peng
    5) strins
    6) domdomino (TBC)
    7) meokow
    8) cantona7
    9) Jonathan Wong
    10) Antix
    11) Atom kk
    12) alteredVision
    13) WeiJin
    14) Camm
    15) narcolepticmind
    Will meet you guys at the entrance at 0930am ... tks.

see u guys tml

Bros & Sis,

For last minute participant, pls sms us if we did not respond to any of ur queries by 9pm tonite.
    - danielskl @ 91735630
    - SKYimage @ 94515650

Those who had signed up, please be punctual or early as We DO NOT wait for rubber-timers.

3rd official West Shooterz Outing
    Theme: Wild Places (images of wildlifes that inhabit our Zoological Garden), or to each creative imagination
    Time/Location: We shall meet at the Zoological Garden Entrance at 9.30am sharp.
    Last edited by SKYimage; 2nd May 2008 at 05:33 PM.

Updates

Confirmed Kaki's
    1) danielskl
    2) SKYimage (with Wife)
    3) Cr3nk
    4) 2peng
    5) strins
    6) domdomino (TBC)
    7) meokow
    8) cantona7
    9) Jonathan Wong
    10) Antix
    11) Atom kk
    12) alteredVision
    13) WeiJin
    14) Camm
    15) narcolepticmind
    16) Hanmt

Lightbulb Re: WEST SHOOTERZ Official Outings: 3rd Outing to Zoological Garden on 3rd May (Sat)

** Thread Closed **

For last minute participant, pls sms us.
    - danielskl @ 91735630
    - SKYimage @ 94515650

Time/Location: meet at the Zoological Garden Entrance at 9.30am sharp.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12