Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 1023

Thread: Tang Shooters XXIV: TCSS Thread...

  1. #221
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    Wah... Phoa can last from 11am to 9pm ah... very good stamima leh.
    need to take pills or not ?
    what's his secret?
    coz he swallow

  2. #222
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    I am back from lunch! Ronald, if u interested I gg down meet Ah Beng today evening at MS color. I can check price for u. Maybe lower than 2460. Hopefully 2420... hee...
    wa really!
    okok thanks
    if price is goot there maybe i go buy tomolo or wed
    buddeb need to get zeiss 50 too
    MS dun hab right?

  3. #223
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    wa really!
    okok thanks
    if price is goot there maybe i go buy tomolo or wed
    buddeb need to get zeiss 50 too
    MS dun hab right?
    virus struck you liao

  4. #224
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    virus struck you liao
    ish mad carl disease

  5. #225
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,481

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    wa really!
    okok thanks
    if price is goot there maybe i go buy tomolo or wed
    buddeb need to get zeiss 50 too
    MS dun hab right?
    zeiss think OP selling cheapest. MS dun bring in zeiss for nikon but zeiss for sony yes! so if u wan alpha 700 i can check for u too...

  6. #226
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    ish mad carl disease

    good one.

  7. #227
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    zeiss think OP selling cheapest. MS dun bring in zeiss for nikon but zeiss for sony yes! so if u wan alpha 700 i can check for u too...
    lol nono
    nikon ftw!
    i will gib op a call see they gOt or not
    DK cannot find in HK
    all sold out

  8. #228

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Okay lah....show show no harm.
    NOOOOOOOOO!!!! You can send me 1st I see liao then if I say can then you post..
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  9. #229

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by pckee View Post
    Hmm.....so can slowly edit the photo.........ok.......i put TBC first......
    Good idea!
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  10. #230
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,481

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXIV: TCSS Thread...

    bo lang wan shoot model on 100th outing ar?

  11. #231

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
    it will be from 11.30am to 9.30pm. equipment cannot last tat long. me also cannot last tat long. i mentally sarpork chiu.
    You pay for me and supply me 2 more 4GB CF cards. I go shoot RAW shots for you. My batts sure can last. Will bring extra AAs...
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  12. #232

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    You pay for me and supply me 2 more 4GB CF cards. I go shoot RAW shots for you. My batts sure can last. Will bring extra AAs...
    40 km to 1 litre :p

  13. #233
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXIV: TCSS Thread...

    i just call op
    they selling 2460 D300
    mad carl 50 1.4 ish 780

  14. #234
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
    it will be from 11.30am to 9.30pm. equipment cannot last tat long. me also cannot last tat long. i mentally sarpork chiu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
    i think only Phoa can last tat long. he is Badman.
    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    Wah... Phoa can last from 11am to 9pm ah... very good stamima leh.
    need to take pills or not ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
    tat one have to ask him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    what's his secret?
    coz he swallow
    Guy's you haven't gone through the toughest model shoot yet. I had tried 3 model shoot per day. 1 paid and 2 tfcds. This is not an issue, it's the mantelity.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  15. #235

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
    i think only Phoa can last tat long. he is Badman.
    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    Wah... Phoa can last from 11am to 9pm ah... very good stamima leh.
    need to take pills or not ?
    Chius all suan phoa??

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    lol nono
    nikon ftw!
    i will gib op a call see they gOt or not
    DK cannot find in HK
    all sold out
    ya, 85F1.4 oso sold out...sad...

  16. #236
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    Clash wif tattoo TFCD lei...
    Bro, look carefully at the date....the workshop changed to 24 - 25 May.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  17. #237

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    i just call op
    they selling 2460 D300
    mad carl 50 1.4 ish 780
    bargain a bit...they can lower the CZ to 740 de...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Guy's you haven't gone through the toughest model shoot yet. I had tried 3 model shoot per day. 1 paid and 2 tfcds. This is not an issue, it's the mantelity.
    The true master has spoken...we not worthy...

  18. #238
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    NOOOOOOOOO!!!! You can send me 1st I see liao then if I say can then you post..
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  19. #239
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    bo lang wan shoot model on 100th outing ar?
    Maybe most of them available in the afternoon?
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  20. #240
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Guy's you haven't gone through the toughest model shoot yet. I had tried 3 model shoot per day. 1 paid and 2 tfcds. This is not an issue, it's the mantelity.
    One morning; one afternoon and one night?

Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •