Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ClubSNAP @ Singapore Street Festival

Default ClubSNAP @ Singapore Street Festival

The Singapore Street Festival kicked off on the 31st of May with the arrival of SSF Patron Dr Vivian Balakrishnan, Minister of State for National Development. The aim of this festival is to give young people and avenue to express their creativity, expose their talents and promote awareness of street culture. Many individuals and groups had signed up for the street festival to perform their whole range of impressive talents. Some ClubSNAP members had the privilege to photograph this revolutionary event which lasted for a total of 15 days.

ClubSNAP @ Singapore Street Festival

Blog Entries

On behalf of ClubSNAP, a great big huge "Thank You!" is in order for the people who took part in the Street Festival :-

Official Festival Fotographers
    -----------------------------
    01. AdamGoi
    02. Agpx
    03. Avatar
    04. BlueStrike
    05. Dagger
    06. Docile
    07. Fundee
    08. JeffGoh
    09. KnightHunter
    10. Kenny
    11. Larry
    12. MagixShoe
    13. PC Man
    14. Peter Lim
    15. Red Dawn
    16. Sebastian Song
    17. Sulhan
    18. SzeKiat
    19. TaiCW
    20. ToGu
    21. WillyFoo
    22. WolfGang
    23. ViewFinder

And especially to Dagger and ToGu for the behind-the-scenes coordination of the photographers.

Kudos and Thanks to all of you for making this a great community effort.

Also, thanks to those un-rostered photographers who turned up to help out as well, apologies if we have missed your name out.

Originally posted by Darren
    And especially to Dagger and ToGu for the behind-the-scenes coordination of the photographers.
    Yeah .... probably they have the toughest job of all!

Blog Entries

*sob* *sob*

never mention my photographic tribute to the chaps
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...threadid=36987

Togu gor gor look soooooo cute... 8)

Deregistered

sigh, there's no me.

argh, lemmefuggetaboutit...

Thanks Darren and Adam, I'm enjoying myself there too. But I think the rest are starting to hate me, for pushing and pushing, bugging and bugging them...

Sebas
    Last edited by togu; 19th June 2003 at 11:33 AM.

Thanks to all who have contributed so much to the event.

Thanks so much.

Blog Entries

Originally posted by sehsuan
    sigh, there's no me.

argh, lemmefuggetaboutit...
    Hi sehsuan, apologies if your name has been missed out, as the list is derived from those that were rostered and had been part of the operations from Day 1.

We still appreciate the images that you have captured during the Street Festival, so thanks!

Deregistered

no prob, boss!

my original intention was not to join, because i couldn't confirm my schedule for the whole event. i think i shot for two or three different night though - but that doesn't matter. at least i could help by shooting...

Originally posted by togu
    Thanks Darren and Adam, I'm enjoying myself there too. But I think the rest are starting to hate me, for pushing and pushing, bugging and bugging them...
    I don't hate you but love you as a brother. It was great fun working with you and the honour to have such a strong partner.

Originally posted by AdamGoi
    Yeah .... probably they have the toughest job of all!
    And Adam often off loaded me about double the amount of images than the rest per day...kekekeke

Boy selection was fun...hahahah

Thanks for being around Adam!

Originally posted by Darren

Kudos and Thanks to all of you for making this a great community effort.

Also, thanks to those un-rostered photographers who turned up to help out as well, apologies if we have missed your name out.
    Darren, so now we know how you test us new members of the Ops Team....kekeke

Thank you all for the opportunity.

This was actually a rather fun activity and must admit that some us really got a chance to network around and it was overall good for all.

Let's look forward to more events like these soon.
    Last edited by Dagger; 19th June 2003 at 12:33 PM.

Darn, I already start to miss making those bugging calls. And the "takashimaya" fast food.

Yes yes, more!

Blog Entries

Originally posted by togu
    Sebas
    sigh me don feel appreciated by Togu...

to set the record straight, ur portrait was taken by Ransoma22 not me...

... I just uploaded the images only..
    Last edited by sebastiansong; 19th June 2003 at 03:35 PM.

Originally posted by sebastiansong

hehhee....

SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT!!!

GO GO GO!!!

Originally posted by sebastiansong

I think we do it 4 the passion for photography and not abt wanting to b apperciated or regonised. And yes we definately had fun and I for 1 had chances to share and learn from many others there as well. 1 things for sure the effort, togu and dagger put in is beyond words... the time and pain to organise , plan and even selction and upload is 1 heck of a tiring jobs Kudos to these 2!!! I am gald to see tat we are shooting this not because of getting apperciation but instead as a whole CS is giving back to the community tat has make us wat we are today and not just 4 personal agenda and of course most importantly have FUN as well

Originally posted by jeffgoh
    I think we do it 4 the passion for photography and not abt wanting to b apperciated or regonised. And yes we definately had fun and I for 1 had chances to share and learn from many others there as well. 1 things for sure the effort, togu and dagger put in is beyond words... the time and pain to organise , plan and even selction and upload is 1 heck of a tiring jobs Kudos to these 2!!! I am gald to see tat we are shooting this not because of getting apperciation but instead as a whole CS is giving back to the community tat has make us wat we are today and not just 4 personal agenda and of course most importantly have FUN as well

PS:u have many typos

Originally posted by jeffgoh

* togu pretends he didn't see the typos...

Toast to Dagger, Togu, and all fellow photographers that I met on this event. I was a pleasant expereience.....
    Yeah.....I also salute to photograhers helping this event although not listed as official photographers and do it for a good will.
    W204FL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast