Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 940 of 1000

Thread: Liverpool Football Club Season 21! Huat Ah!!!

  1. #921
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: Liverpool Football Club Season 21! Huat Ah!!!

    TORRES TORRESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #922
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Liverpool Football Club Season 21! Huat Ah!!!

    OUT: Pennant, Riise, Crouch, Kewell

    Almost: Alonso

    Raf999's pet but absolute rubbish: Dirty Kite, Zeronin

    Raf999's mini pet but not so good players: Arbeloa





    well, here we go.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #923
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: Liverpool Football Club Season 21! Huat Ah!!!


  4. #924

    Default Re: Liverpool Football Club Season 21! Huat Ah!!!

    OUT (MOST PROBABLY)
    risse, crouch, kewell, voronin

    MAYBE (QUITE LIKELY)
    alonso, pennant

    COULD BE
    arbeloa

    HOPEFULLY OUT (BUT I HIGHLY DOUBT IT)
    kite, babael

    and i think we should bring back carson and let reina sit out for a while to regain his 'gian'.

  5. #925
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Liverpool Football Club Season 21! Huat Ah!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    OUT (MOST PROBABLY)
    risse, crouch, kewell, voronin

    MAYBE (QUITE LIKELY)
    alonso, pennant

    COULD BE
    arbeloa

    HOPEFULLY OUT (BUT I HIGHLY DOUBT IT)
    kite, babael

    and i think we should bring back carson and let reina sit out for a while to regain his 'gian'.
    haha


    babel not really tat good to be honest. maybe he's still very raw.


    as for dirty kite...
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #926
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Liverpool Football Club Season 21! Huat Ah!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    sweet.



    Fernando Torres, our new no.9.


    now if only he can get a big supporting striker! and get a proper right n left winger!

    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #927

    Default Re: Liverpool Football Club Season 21! Huat Ah!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    haha


    babel not really tat good to be honest. maybe he's still very raw.


    as for dirty kite...
    no nid to say one. your pet subject what.

    a cure for your vomiting.

  8. #928
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Liverpool Football Club Season 21! Huat Ah!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    no nid to say one. your pet subject what.

    a cure for your vomiting.
    basket one la

    the other day against chel$ki, the next morning i got such a nice sms from my manCircle united army fiend.

    it says: WA! LFC has RIISE on left, Kuyt on right! INVINCIBLE MAN!


    really dunno wat to say.


    kuyt on right, riise as left back.

    wow... riise jus stopped performing under raf999.

    kuyt... how did he managed to bluff all the teams tat he played for, that he is actually a world class Rugby player in disguise as a footballer?






    tis season really proves that raf999 is lacking as a manager, esp. in the EPL front.

    i really hate 4-5-1! i really hate it to the core when he even use it against non-league team, in ANFIELD!




    bless my soul. i see dirty kite on the right.. i dunno if i shud laugh... or cry.


    pennant is however, allowed to rot n crouch, the striker whom he trusted so much in the previous season, is allowed to sulk on the bench.

    a rubbish like zeronin seems to win more favour from raf999.


    well done.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #929

    Default Re: Liverpool Football Club Season 21! Huat Ah!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    basket one la

    the other day against chel$ki, the next morning i got such a nice sms from my manCircle united army fiend.

    it says: WA! LFC has RIISE on left, Kuyt on right! INVINCIBLE MAN!

    really dunno wat to say.

    kuyt on right, riise as left back.

    wow... riise jus stopped performing under raf999.

    kuyt... how did he managed to bluff all the teams tat he played for, that he is actually a world class Rugby player in disguise as a footballer?

    tis season really proves that raf999 is lacking as a manager, esp. in the EPL front.

    i really hate 4-5-1! i really hate it to the core when he even use it against non-league team, in ANFIELD!

    bless my soul. i see dirty kite on the right.. i dunno if i shud laugh... or cry.

    pennant is however, allowed to rot n crouch, the striker whom he trusted so much in the previous season, is allowed to sulk on the bench.

    a rubbish like zeronin seems to win more favour from raf999.


    well done.
    truth be said. a lot of defenders don't know how to handle crouch. they think he's strong in the air since he's so tall but truth is he can only score with his feet. he does have some good touches now and then but it's more then than anything else. crouch came to prominence when defenders can't handle him. i think they are slowly squeezing him out which is why torres is a better striker. even being marked out of the game, torres can get space for himself to score. crouch simply can't. he's just not clinical enough in front of goal.

    pennant is really good when he in form. his dribbling is good but likes to get to the by line when not really required as he can whip in a cross earlier. otherwise, he's just a squad player.

    kite is actually a striker played out of position. it's his work rate that gets him first name on the team sheet before kick off. i think this is to accommodate gerrard so that he can play in the centre.

    don't forget, gerrard is also getting older as the years goes by. he's at his prime now but the number of games will take its toil on him soon. we cannot always just depend on him. we need a young gerrard to come in and replace him when needed.

    i think the 4 3 2 1 suits us better than 4 5 1.

    with mascherano in front of the centre backs the confident is there but mascherano's distribution isn't as good as alonso. but lately alonso is getting closed down too fast or he's getting too slow. and his distribution is getting worst.

    this season was done by the early injuries to agger, aurelio and finnan. we just didn't have good cover for centre, left and right back and had to endure till january to get a replacement in. skirtie is doing okay and should be fine once he gets a proper pre-season.

    i think rafa prefers finnan at right back to arbeloa but we need better cover for finnan when he's out injured or for rotation. finnan's getting older too.

    same cover for aurelio. risse is past his prime. he can't track back as fast as he used to. can be a squad player at most.

    there's still some of houllier's team around and i think if those are gone and it's truly rafa's team, we can call for his head. right now, i can't see any manager that can take his place except a certain special one but i don't think the fans will take him warm heartedly in at the moment or in the foreseeable future.

    zeronin came free so no complains there. i'd rather use his salary to get a better squad player especially in midfield or defence since those are required for 'shutting up shop'. zeronin won't be able to turn a game when required.

    reina's distribution is very good. better than most keepers in the epl. most commentators have said it one time or another about his distribution. but his positioning during one on one is very bad. too much space at the near post. keepers should know that they cannot react to what the striker do. it would be too late. they must make the striker react and make the mistake.

  10. #930
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Liverpool Football Club Season 21! Huat Ah!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    truth be said. a lot of defenders don't know how to handle crouch. they think he's strong in the air since he's so tall but truth is he can only score with his feet. he does have some good touches now and then but it's more then than anything else. crouch came to prominence when defenders can't handle him. i think they are slowly squeezing him out which is why torres is a better striker. even being marked out of the game, torres can get space for himself to score. crouch simply can't. he's just not clinical enough in front of goal.

    pennant is really good when he in form. his dribbling is good but likes to get to the by line when not really required as he can whip in a cross earlier. otherwise, he's just a squad player.

    kite is actually a striker played out of position. it's his work rate that gets him first name on the team sheet before kick off. i think this is to accommodate gerrard so that he can play in the centre.

    don't forget, gerrard is also getting older as the years goes by. he's at his prime now but the number of games will take its toil on him soon. we cannot always just depend on him. we need a young gerrard to come in and replace him when needed.

    i think the 4 3 2 1 suits us better than 4 5 1.

    with mascherano in front of the centre backs the confident is there but mascherano's distribution isn't as good as alonso. but lately alonso is getting closed down too fast or he's getting too slow. and his distribution is getting worst.

    this season was done by the early injuries to agger, aurelio and finnan. we just didn't have good cover for centre, left and right back and had to endure till january to get a replacement in. skirtie is doing okay and should be fine once he gets a proper pre-season.

    i think rafa prefers finnan at right back to arbeloa but we need better cover for finnan when he's out injured or for rotation. finnan's getting older too.

    same cover for aurelio. risse is past his prime. he can't track back as fast as he used to. can be a squad player at most.

    there's still some of houllier's team around and i think if those are gone and it's truly rafa's team, we can call for his head. right now, i can't see any manager that can take his place except a certain special one but i don't think the fans will take him warm heartedly in at the moment or in the foreseeable future.

    zeronin came free so no complains there. i'd rather use his salary to get a better squad player especially in midfield or defence since those are required for 'shutting up shop'. zeronin won't be able to turn a game when required.

    reina's distribution is very good. better than most keepers in the epl. most commentators have said it one time or another about his distribution. but his positioning during one on one is very bad. too much space at the near post. keepers should know that they cannot react to what the striker do. it would be too late. they must make the striker react and make the mistake.
    wa u too kind liao.


    hahaha


    dirty kite was used as a striker last season and already i vomit.

    as for the rest u mentioned, its pretty much spot on and i think reina can further improve.

    a pity abt alonso, i think he simply has no form this season!

    1 of my favourite LFC players...


    now jus lookin forward to next season.


    surprise us, raf999.

    pls quit. hahaha
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #931
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Liverpool Football Club Season 21! Huat Ah!!!

    Liverpool will offer Cardiff 3m for teenage midfielder Aaron Ramsey but Manchester United are preparing a 10m package for the Wales Under-21 star. (News of the World)


    Liverpool and Spurs are chasing Colchester winger Medy Elito, 17. (News of the World)


    Sunderland boss Roy Keane hopes to persuade Kenwyne Jones to stay at Sunderland after knocking back an initial enquiry from Liverpool. Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester United are also interested in the striker. (News of the World) --- > siao boh??? he so good meh?! saw his excellent miss this weekend. reminiscent of dirty kite!


    Liverpool midfielder Javier Mascherano could miss the start of next season after being called up Argentina for the Beijing Olympics. (Various) --- > WA LAU EH!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  12. #932

    Default Re: Liverpool Football Club Season 21! Huat Ah!!!

    rafa, please resign....
    or someone please sack rafa....


    the future dun seem so bright afterall

  13. #933
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Liverpool Football Club Season 21! Huat Ah!!!

    http://www.football365.com/mailbox/s...509533,00.html



    Annoyed By The Rafa Defenders


    I'm a Liverpool fan but nothing pi**es me off then emails from people like Mark, Richard & Philip standing up for Rafa.

    Firstly Philip saying that Rafa's record in his first 4 years is better then SAF'S was. Well when Ferguson took over United in 1986 they were useless,languishing in mid table & in 1990 they were in trouble & could have been relegated,Rafa took over a team that had finsihed 4th.Admitedly he had a lot of Houllier dross to get rid of but the current squad is all Rafa.

    Richard said it took SAF seven years to win the league but in '92 they should have won it (his fifth full season as he took over in 1986). Next season is Rafa's fifth full season & if anyone thinks they'll challenge they are sorely mistaken.

    Also Mark on about the amount of 15 million players that Chelsea & United have. That's fair enough if Chelsea & United that were only ahead of them by a small margin but they are streets ahead.I know Lpool are only 11 points off the top but that is deceptive,they were out of the league by December.With his current squad they shouldn't be dropping points to Birmingham & Wigan at home & other stupid points dropped(Reading away,West Ham away).He is too negative,even if he buys 3 or 4 15 million players he will rotate them stupidly as he always has done.Mascherano is a v good defensive player but attacking wise he brings nothing so besides the top 3 he should not be playing at home as the majority of the time Lpool will have the ball.Against the bottom teams you need players with a bit of class,guile & creativity & that is not Mascherano.

    I wish I was wrong but Lpool will never win the league under this guy.He is a cup manager,not a league one.



    Gussy,W'ford






    Up again. fan from the other side of the world.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  14. #934
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Liverpool Football Club Season 21! Huat Ah!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    rafa, please resign....
    or someone please sack rafa....


    the future dun seem so bright afterall
    confirm. share the same sentiments as u


    but it is almost certain that raf999 will get another season...
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  15. #935

    Default Re: Liverpool Football Club Season 21! Huat Ah!!!

    RAFA: NOT BAD, BUT COULD BE BETTER
    Paul Eaton 04 May 2008


    As Liverpool prepare to bring the curtain down on their Anfield campaign against Manchester City this afternoon, manager Rafael Benitez has delivered his verdict on his side's season.

    The Reds have again proved themselves among the top teams in Europe by qualifying for the semi-finals of the Champions League whilst also finishing in the top four of the Premier League to ensure they will be competing alongside the continent's elite clubs again next season.

    Benitez is still frustrated by his team's narrow failure to reach Moscow at the expense of Chelsea, but despite ending the season with no silverware he insists it hasn't been a campaign to forget about.

    "Think about all the critics this season, saying you haven't won the title after 18 years. Who is at the top of the league? Chelsea and United. Who are the best teams in Europe? Chelsea and United. So to win the title here is more difficult than other countries.

    "I will do my best to be as high a possible and always I will do the same. I want to fight and improve and I will be fighting, I like to do it. I want to be closer and if I cannot people will say I can't win the title. It's the same situation.

    "I will try to improve. I have two more years and am really pleased here and want to win. Next season I want to be in another semi-final and do things better and be closer to the top of the table.

    "Maybe I will not be good enough but I will try. Working harder is the only way.


    "We've won the Champions League, FA Cup, been third and lost in a Champions League final in the last three years, so it's difficult if I'm asked if this is the most disappointing season.

    "If you analyse the league, it's not a bad season. But it could have been better. We felt we could win the league and we were closer to the other teams but if you look at the position now we are one step behind. But we are going forward.

    "That is the reason we need to do everything almost perfectly both in the market and during the season.


    "How much money have Chelsea and United spent for winning the title and being top of the league? You cannot go there in one season so you need to keep going and building the team.

    "Sometimes you spend money like on Torres, sometimes it's bringing in young players like Insua, Plessis, Nemeth and other young players."



    ==============

    the reason we are closer to the top is because the other 3 teams buanged more this season.
    we will be really closer if we hadnt buanged so much.

  16. #936
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Liverpool Football Club Season 21! Huat Ah!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    RAFA: NOT BAD, BUT COULD BE BETTER
    Paul Eaton 04 May 2008


    As Liverpool prepare to bring the curtain down on their Anfield campaign against Manchester City this afternoon, manager Rafael Benitez has delivered his verdict on his side's season.

    The Reds have again proved themselves among the top teams in Europe by qualifying for the semi-finals of the Champions League whilst also finishing in the top four of the Premier League to ensure they will be competing alongside the continent's elite clubs again next season.

    Benitez is still frustrated by his team's narrow failure to reach Moscow at the expense of Chelsea, but despite ending the season with no silverware he insists it hasn't been a campaign to forget about.

    "Think about all the critics this season, saying you haven't won the title after 18 years. Who is at the top of the league? Chelsea and United. Who are the best teams in Europe? Chelsea and United. So to win the title here is more difficult than other countries.

    "I will do my best to be as high a possible and always I will do the same. I want to fight and improve and I will be fighting, I like to do it. I want to be closer and if I cannot people will say I can't win the title. It's the same situation.

    "I will try to improve. I have two more years and am really pleased here and want to win. Next season I want to be in another semi-final and do things better and be closer to the top of the table.

    "Maybe I will not be good enough but I will try. Working harder is the only way.


    "We've won the Champions League, FA Cup, been third and lost in a Champions League final in the last three years, so it's difficult if I'm asked if this is the most disappointing season.

    "If you analyse the league, it's not a bad season. But it could have been better. We felt we could win the league and we were closer to the other teams but if you look at the position now we are one step behind. But we are going forward.

    "That is the reason we need to do everything almost perfectly both in the market and during the season.


    "How much money have Chelsea and United spent for winning the title and being top of the league? You cannot go there in one season so you need to keep going and building the team.

    "Sometimes you spend money like on Torres, sometimes it's bringing in young players like Insua, Plessis, Nemeth and other young players."



    ==============

    the reason we are closer to the top is because the other 3 teams buanged more this season.
    we will be really closer if we hadnt buanged so much.




    we only lose 4 times tis season. but we drew like nobody's business!

    at home!

    4-5-1! pls!! shoot me in the head!!!

    raf999! dun keep harping abt how much $$ others have!!

    u wasted 10m GBP on dirty kite!
    wat the hell is he doin in a LFC shirt by the way?!?! i used to ask that of ronny rosenthal n mark walters!

    u wasted 6m GBP on pennant of whom u said he's one of the best in the biz in the EPL!
    u won't even use him now on games where we really need to score such as against chel$ki!

    u won't even use peter crouch, alongside torres!



    all u offer is excuses, reasons and other little little lies of which u spurned and think we can be fooled!




    haiz! another new season with raf999, jus hope for the best, expect the worse.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #937
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Liverpool Football Club Season 21! Huat Ah!!!

    brace myself for more nonsensical sms from my NS buddies in the coming week.


    kuyt n the right, riise on the left!



    wa lau... painful!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #938
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: Liverpool Football Club Season 21! Huat Ah!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    brace myself for more nonsensical sms from my NS buddies in the coming week.


    kuyt n the right, riise on the left!



    wa lau... painful!
    ask them to mind their own business. i dont like people to taunt me. I will hunt for their life.

  19. #939

    Default Re: Liverpool Football Club Season 21! Huat Ah!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wa u too kind liao.


    hahaha


    dirty kite was used as a striker last season and already i vomit.

    as for the rest u mentioned, its pretty much spot on and i think reina can further improve.

    a pity abt alonso, i think he simply has no form this season!

    1 of my favourite LFC players...


    now jus lookin forward to next season.


    surprise us, raf999.

    pls quit. hahaha
    and lose his 'fire me' pay. nah. no way. the money can buy one or two players you know.

  20. #940
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Liverpool Football Club Season 21! Huat Ah!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    ask them to mind their own business. i dont like people to taunt me. I will hunt for their life.
    if chel$ki buang tonight....
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •