Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool Football Club Season 21! Huat Ah!!!

Default Re: Liverpool Football Club Season 21! Huat Ah!!!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and haf listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

Current standings:

1) Cheesecake 53 points *getting TIGHT at the top liao!!*
    2) roadrunner 51 points
    3) jfoo 41 points
    4) airfins 29 points
    5) grumpy 26 points
    6) canew 21 points
    7) kelccm 20 points
    8) dfstan 19 points
    9) blazer_works 19 points
    10) zhapchit 15 points
    11) roDz 14 points
    12) boresome 12pts
    13). zan82 11points
    14). zaren 8pts
    15). parchiao 5pts
    16). xen0275 4 points
    17). estronutz 3 points
    18). nemesis32 2pts
    19). dnd 1 point
    20). Taurean 1pt
    21). mpenza 1 point
    22). dealuseek 1pt

BUANG MANCIRCLE UNITED BUANG!

mancircle united vs. barca

old trafford

CL Cup Semi Final 2nd leg.

1-0 manCircle United (scholes)

1). 2-1 barca win!(eto'o, messi!)crazy cheesecake -->0
    2). 1-1 draw barca thru by away goal (messi) grumpy -->0
    3). 1-0 Barca win! (eto'o) dfstan -->0
    4). 1-1 Draw (Henry, Sissy) Taurean -->0
    5). 2-2 DRAW (Messi, E'to) kelccm -->0
    6). 1-0 Barca WIN!!! (messi) blazer_workz -->0
    7). 2-1 barca win! (etoo,bojan) roDz -->0
    8). 1-1 Draw barca thru ! (eto'o) airfins -->0
    9). 1-0 Barca win! (eto'o) Canew. -->0
    10) 1-0 barca win! (henry) zaren -->0
    11) 1-1 DRAW! (henry) parchiao -->0
    12) 1-1 Draw (christina/Henry) jfoo -->0
    13) 1-0 Baca win!! (eto) roadrunner -->0

chel$ki vs. LIVERPOOL!!

standard beak

CL Cup Semi Final 2nd leg.

3-2 chel$ki(Torres, babel)

1). 1-0 LIVERPOOL WIN!(TORRES!) crazy cheesecake -->1
    2). 1-1 Draw LFC thru via penalty shootout (Torres) grumpy -->1
    3). 2-2 Liverpool win on away goal (torres, gerrard) dfstan -->1
    4). 2-1 Liverpool Win (Gerrard, Torres) Taurean -->0
    5). 2-1 Liverpool win (Torres, Riise) kelccm -->1
    6). 2-0 Liverpool WIN! (Gerrard, Torres) blazer_workz -->0
    7). 2-1 Liverpool win! (Torres,Kyut) roDz -->1
    8). 2-0 Liverpool WIN! (Torres, Gerrard) airfins -->1
    9). 2-1 Liverpool wins! (1st.: F. Torres, Last: S. Gerrard) Canew. -->1
    10) 1-0 chelski win! (drogba) zaren -->1
    11) 2-0 Liverpool Win! (Torres, alonso from our own half!) parchiao -->1
    12) 1-0 Liverpool win (Torres) jfoo -->1
    13) 2-1 Liverpool win (torres, torres) roadrunner -->1
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and haf listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

Current standings:

1) Cheesecake 54 points *getting TIGHT at the top liao!!*
    2) roadrunner 52 points
    3) jfoo 42 points
    4) airfins 30 points
    5) grumpy 27 points
    6) canew 22 points
    7) kelccm 21 points
    8) dfstan 19 points
    10) zhapchit 15 points
    11) roDz 15 points
    12) boresome 12pts
    13). zan82 11points
    14). zaren 8pts
    15). parchiao 6pts
    16). xen0275 4 points
    17). estronutz 3 points
    18). nemesis32 2pts
    19). dnd 1 point
    20). Taurean 1pt
    21). mpenza 1 point
    22). dealuseek 1pt

i'm READY for another round of BUANG MANCIRCLE UNITED, BUANG!!!

my spirit will always be strong in wanting them to BUANG!!

Current standings:

2) roadrunner 52 points
    3) jfoo 42 points
    4) airfins 30 points
    5) grumpy 27 points
    6) canew 22 points
    7) kelccm 21 points
    8) dfstan 19 points
    10) zhapchit 15 points
    11) roDz 15 points
    12) boresome 12pts
    13). zan82 11points
    14). zaren 8pts
    15). parchiao 6pts
    16). xen0275 4 points
    17). estronutz 3 points
    18). nemesis32 2pts
    19). dnd 1 point
    20). Taurean 1pt
    21). mpenza 1 point
    22). dealuseek 1pt

LIVERPOOL vs. mancity

Anfield!
    Date: Sunday, 4 May
    Kick-off: 1600 BST

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...em/7368679.stm

1). 3-0 LIVERPOOL WIN! (Torres, Torres) crazy cheesecake

BUANG manCircle united, BUANG!!!

manCircle united vs. west ham

Venue: Old Trafford
    Date: Saturday, 3 May
    kick-off: 1245 BST

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...em/7368652.stm

1). 1-1 DRAW! (Ashton!) crazy cheesecake against all odds

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post
    Looking back at the season, i think we have did very well. I think the key is Agger's injury for the full season. Sami hyypia have lost the pace and as a result make too many mistakes. I can think of at least a few league matches that were lost because of his mistakes.

Reina, despite being a top notch gk, has a weakness that everyone knows. He just cant handle the high balls. Also, i think we shd bring back Carson and give Reina some competition.

Moving forward, both left back and right back position need strengthening. Midfield, if we get Bentley and Barry, likely Kewell and Alonso will go. I personally think Alonso has gone off the steam... Ever since he joined liverpool, i think he has worsen a bit each year as his style becomes more British (hard tackling, short passes). I cant recall the last through ball or long diagional ball played by Alonso.

Forward wise, i think only Voronin is not performing. We can sign a new striker or gives Nemeth a chance. I think there's no need to get a new striker unless Crouch leave.
    The only problem with Carson is that he does not want to be on the bench. And I don't think Reina will fancy a place on the bench either.

The problem is really Rafa having blind faith and sticking to using some of the players.

Reina - has too little competition and has made a few blaring mistakes throughout the season. Other than dealing with high balls, he love to chiong out of his box too often.

Kite - enough said

Voronin - i dun even know what to say

Alonso - dunno whether it is due to his injury but he is not really at his best compared to the last few seasons.

Skirtie - he may be young and fast, but he is still not up to mark, but i guess Rafa didnt have much of a choice.

I wish people stop blaming Hyypia. He may be old, but he has the experience and has proven time and time again that he can get the job done. Without him, we will probably be in worse shape. Look at the number of games he played this season, what else do you want from a 34 year old?

What I cannot comprehend is why players like Crouch, Pennent and Benayoun spend so much time on the bench.

Didnt we all agreed at the beginning of the season, that we had a squad good enough to challenge. It may not be the best, I believe they should be able to challenge. But Rafa's tactics really suxxxx.

The positive is that we have closed the gap between us and the leaders. But the reality is that we did not win more to close the gap. The gap was narrowed because the top 3 buanged a lot more this season.

Current standings:

2) roadrunner 52 points
    3) jfoo 42 points
    4) airfins 30 points
    5) grumpy 27 points
    6) canew 22 points
    7) kelccm 21 points
    8) dfstan 19 points
    10) zhapchit 15 points
    11) roDz 15 points
    12) boresome 12pts
    13). zan82 11points
    14). zaren 8pts
    15). parchiao 6pts
    16). xen0275 4 points
    17). estronutz 3 points
    18). nemesis32 2pts
    19). dnd 1 point
    20). Taurean 1pt
    21). mpenza 1 point
    22). dealuseek 1pt

LIVERPOOL vs. mancity

Anfield!

2). Liverpool Win! (Babel, Babel) zhapchit

2). 1-0 West Ham win (Solano) zhapchit

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    The problem is really Rafa having blind faith and sticking to using some of the players.

Reina - has too little competition and has made a few blaring mistakes throughout the season. Other than dealing with high balls, he love to chiong out of his box too often.

Kite - enough said

Voronin - i dun even know what to say

Alonso - dunno whether it is due to his injury but he is not really at his best compared to the last few seasons.

Skirtie - he may be young and fast, but he is still not up to mark, but i guess Rafa didnt have much of a choice.

I wish people stop blaming Hyypia. He may be old, but he has the experience and has proven time and time again that he can get the job done. Without him, we will probably be in worse shape. Look at the number of games he played this season, what else do you want from a 34 year old?

What I cannot comprehend is why players like Crouch, Pennent and Benayoun spend so much time on the bench.

Didnt we all agreed at the beginning of the season, that we had a squad good enough to challenge. It may not be the best, I believe they should be able to challenge. But Rafa's tactics really suxxxx.

The positive is that we have closed the gap between us and the leaders. But the reality is that we did not win more to close the gap. The gap was narrowed because the top 3 buanged a lot more this season.

i love to add on to this fantastic list by grumpy. how dare u leave out this few other clowns! hahaha

RIISE -
    no goals tis season, its ok. but he has scored a few o.g that are highly dubious in the past season n this current campaign. he is past his best. should be leaving at end of season. thumbs up to his past services.

KEWELL -
    overpaid and under-performing! gets injured all the time(MC KING!). he can no longer perform at the highest due to too many injuries over a short span of time. and his lost of form... haiz.. good thing he's leaving at the end of the season and he only costs us 5m GBP in transfer fees.

arbeloa -
    over-rated. this season really showed how much he is lacking. raf999's continued self-hypnotising in believing that he is indeed beta than finnan as a rightback is very much mystified. arbeloa din't costs us that much and i don't think he will be a 1st team player next season.

alonso, to be honest, is not shining with javier mascherano as his central partner. he works bestest with stevie G as central midfield partner. raf999's crazy indulgence on 4-5-1 and overlooking of crouch as strike partner to torres is to say the least, mystifying and if i'm crouch, i'll definitely leave as i can't believe that i'm lousier than dirty kite.

who can be lousier than dirty kite????? the no.1 kiosai player. pls tell me who??!?!?!?!!

dirty kite is the world's best rightback and Rugby player. period.

his only strong points in FM2008 terms, are...
    determination - 20
    stamina - 20
    'tyko-ness' - 20
    'kiosai-ness' - 20
    shooting - 1

WHO IS LOUSIER THAN DIRTY KITE AS A STRIKER?!?! WHO?!?!

BENITEZ TURNS THOUGHTS TO THE FUTURE

Rafael Benitez marched away from Stamford Bridge after Liverpool's Champions League failure with his blue-print for the future firmly imprinted in his mind.

The Liverpool manager knows his squad is not good enough to challenge for the title and the Champions League.

The Anfield club's season came to a crashing end in west London as they failed to stop Chelsea's march to Moscow in three weeks' time.

Co-owner Tom Hicks went into the devastated Liverpool dressing room after the 4-3 aggregate defeat to offer encouragement, and Benitez revealed they had "more positive talks about the future."

Estranged owner George Gillett was not there again, ostensibly for health reasons while Dubai International Capital's representatives also declined to accept invitations to sit in the Chelsea directors' box.

The reason that the Gillett-DIC camp in the war for control of the club opted for a back seat this time after attending the first-leg, was, said a source: "So as they wouldn't be a distraction at such an important game."

But that will not last much longer as the continued battle for control of the club hots up over the summer, with Gillett still expected to sell his 50 per cent stake at some stage to the Dubai organisation.

Where that leaves Hicks and his plans for the new stadium and an improved squad is anyone's guess, but Benitez's position is rock-solid in all this and he has a clear mandate for the future from all sides.

And he will use it. The likes of John Arne Riise, Peter Crouch, Jermaine Pennant, Steve Finnan and Harry Kewell are likely to be sold.

Xabi Alonso's future is also in doubt with continued speculation that he will return to Spain.

Benitez has been told he must sell as well as buy this summer, and there is a long list of potential arrivals at Anfield, including Gareth Barry and David Bentley. Barry's arrival could hasten Alonso's exit.

Benitez is also believed to have tied up the free transfer of Swiss international full-back Philipp Degen from Borussia Dortmund, while 23-year-old Athletic Bilbao central defender Fernando Amorebieta is also under scrutiny.

Benitez said: "Clearly now we have to start thinking about the future. We must improve and we will add quality to the squad.

"We have two more games in the Premier League to go and obviously we will try to win them both to give our season a good ending.

"But we will be looking at the squad and preparing for next season. You can see we are closer to the top but we still need three or four new players.

"We need to keep working, our scouting department is certainly doing that. We have two more games and will try to win them and then improve the squad for next season.

"Tom Hicks came into the dressing room and said 'good effort, good job and we were unlucky'. He was very positive."

Benitez considered the injury loss of defender Martin Skrtel early on at Chelsea was crucial because the young Slovakian was "controlling Didier Drogba".

The Ivorian then put Chelsea ahead 11 minutes after Skrtel's exit, and it was replacement Sami Hyypia who brought down Michael Ballack for the crucial extra-time penalty.

Then Drogba found space to fire in the third at the near post seven minutes later.

Hyypia will not be one of the players leaving, having signed a new one-year contract, but the 34-year-old will take a back seat next term behind Skrtel, hopefully fit-again Daniel Agger and Jamie Carragher.

Benitez added: "We are all disappointed because we were very, very close even after we conceded that first goal.

"And when we equalised through Fernando Torres with half-an-hour left of normal time you could see the belief in our players. And you could see how concerned Chelsea were, they were worried.

"And in extra-time we had two good chances, but once they scored their second and third so quickly, the game was almost dead.

"We scored another one and gave us a chance, but we were not strong enough to win the game. There was not enough time.

"Losing Skrtel so early was a blow, he was playing well against Drogba and we had to use a substitute very early. That affected us in extra-time because we were not able to bring any new fresh legs.

"There were times when we controlled the game, we were well organised and we knew what we needed to do.

"But then we conceded a penalty and it all changed from then on. And losing Fernando Torres with a hamstring was also a bad blow.

"I am proud of my team, they have been outstanding through the European run. To be in another semi-final is fantastic for the club, but I have to plan now for the future.

"In the end I am disappointed to have lost the way we did. When we were winning 1-0 at home I felt we were in the final."

Assessing the final between the Blues and Manchester United in Moscow, Benitez said: "I think the final will be 50-50 because both teams are very good.

"It has been great to see three English clubs in the semi-finals, it shows how high the standard is in the Premier League.

"And I feel that next season it is possible to see four English clubs in the semi-finals.

"The merit of the top four is outstanding. We have beaten the top sides in Spain and Italy between us, and I can see us getting stronger."

pls sell dirty kite. pls.... PLEASE....

Member/Tangshooter

Current standings:

2) roadrunner 52 points
    3) jfoo 42 points
    4) airfins 30 points
    5) grumpy 27 points
    6) canew 22 points
    7) kelccm 21 points
    8) dfstan 19 points
    10) zhapchit 15 points
    11) roDz 15 points
    12) boresome 12pts
    13). zan82 11points
    14). zaren 8pts
    15). parchiao 6pts
    16). xen0275 4 points
    17). estronutz 3 points
    18). nemesis32 2pts
    19). dnd 1 point
    20). Taurean 1pt
    21). mpenza 1 point
    22). dealuseek 1pt

LIVERPOOL vs. mancity

Anfield!

2). Liverpool Win! (Babel, Babel) zhapchit
    3). 2-0 Liverpool Win (Gerrard, Gerrard) blazer_workz

2). 1-0 West Ham win (Solano) zhapchit
    3). 2-2 Draw (Ljungberg, Ashton) blazer_workz
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i'm READY for another round of BUANG MANCIRCLE UNITED, BUANG!!!

my spirit will always be strong in wanting them to BUANG!!
    sorry to disappoint you

it's not over yet. waiting to see chel$ki win the EPL and WE, LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB, to take the CL Cup.
    "CTL"

Quote Originally Posted by NitroTech View Post
    "CTL"
    dun laff so early, Manu still have a few more matches to buang

nevermind lah.. let them laff all they want

Dun worry we sure to disappoint u guys!

BENITEZ TURNS THOUGHTS TO THE FUTURE

Maybe he should start thinking of his own future. His job is not safe.
    (Man City have vacancy)

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post

do u think we really care?

Think Liverpool FC going to have a tough summer this season. With all the nonsense over ownership going on now, don't think anyone would want to fund the club to make new purchases.

If I were Tom Hicks, I wouldn't. If I were George Gillette, I certainly won't. And if I were DIC, I definitely will not. The only person that would bother to fund a team he doesn't own is some shifty Iranian Agent and no good will come to that (Tevez, Mascherano and West Ham anyone?)

Rafa can only make new signings if he sell players. And from what I see, only Crouch and Pennant can fetch anything decent.

So all we, and Rafa, can do now is speculate.

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Don't be too confident.... later wait we CTL

Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast