Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11161920212223263146 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool Football Club Season 21! Huat Ah!!!

Default Re: Liverpool Football Club Season 21! Huat Ah!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    sibeh song

Man u buang alone!!!

I wonder what Alex Circleson want to blame on.... errrr .... may be the circle they form on the pitch not big enough or.... Cristina Regina didn't do much theatrical falls or ....

Whatever it is... nice to see ManU buang...

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyboy View Post
    I wonder what Alex Circleson want to blame on.... errrr .... may be the circle they form on the pitch not big enough or.... Cristina Regina didn't do much theatrical falls or ....

Whatever it is... nice to see ManU buang...
    everything he oso blame.

as long as things not his way, it is not his fault n the blame lies in others!

so nice to see his face blaring RED.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    they BOUNCE Among themselves! HAHAHAHAHHAHA

they love to form circles n bounce along!

form circle and bounce??
    That must be quite a sight.

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    diving is not going to work.....he needs to wake up his ideas and just be his old predatory self instead of all this crap. but i think his heart is no longer with chelski....may be better not to play him at all in the second leg against pool.
    play brogba lah..he's the best finisher chelski has rite now...i'd like to play chelski at their strongest...so that when we win,nobody can take away the credit from us...moanrhino said that riise own goal was poetic justice for the ghost goal in 2005...i think we'll score some goals at bridge that moanrhino will be so afraid to look at that he'd prefer to look at that ghost goal again & again...

aiya, bounce where????

dun BOUNCE too badly n hard against each other la.
    manure will bounce out of the epl & cl in a matter of few days...they will follow arse...epl for chelski...cl for LFC

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    play brogba lah..he's the best finisher chelski has rite now...i'd like to play chelski at their strongest...so that when we win,nobody can take away the credit from us...moanrhino said that riise own goal was poetic justice for the ghost goal in 2005...i think we'll score some goals at bridge that moanrhino will be so afraid to look at that he'd prefer to look at that ghost goal again & again...

manure will bounce out of the epl & cl in a matter of few days...they will follow arse...epl for chelski...cl for LFC
    yeah!!

we split the world among ourselves n chel$ki.

so they will buang in the CL.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    form circle and bounce??
    That must be quite a sight.
    they are very busy now. no news from the mancircle united fans.

they mux be very song now too

yeah!!

we split the world among ourselves n chel$ki.

so they will buang in the CL.
    we will win at the bridge...since 2005,LFC beat chelski only on the 5th game every season...this wednesday,its the 5th game of this season...we will march on to the final...its written...its our destiny to win our 6th big ears...

we will win at the bridge...since 2005,LFC beat chelski only on the 5th game every season...this wednesday,its the 5th game of this season...we will march on to the final...its written...its our destiny to win our 6th big ears...
    we mux win.

we mux win.
    we will win...

Deregistered

LIVERPOOL HUAT ARH !

MAN CIRCLE UN-UNITED BURANG BURANG ALONE !

CHEL$KI HERE WE COME ! HAHAH! Grant, dont be so greedy for ur first start. EPL ho liao lah. burang MANCIRCLE out can already. than Liverpool will burang Mancircle @ Moscow Final.

Chelsea's Terry: Liverpool fans horrible to us
    tribalfootball.com - April 26, 2008

John Terry has turned up the heat on Liverpool ahead of their Champions League semifinal second-leg.

Chelsea have lost two semi-finals to Liverpool in the last three years, but both times the second leg has been at Anfield, and Terry urged the Stamford Bridge crowd to give Liverpool a taste of their own medicine.

Terry said in his programme column for yesterday's match: "I've got to say that the stick us players took from their fans was horrible, but I'm sure every Chelsea fan will give it back to them on Wednesday night.

"We've heard about their fans around the last two semi-finals and how the second leg at Anfield is to their advantage.

"Well, I'll tell you what I think. Our fans are just as great as theirs when the game's a big one."

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Chelsea's Terry: Liverpool fans horrible to us
    tribalfootball.com - April 26, 2008

John Terry has turned up the heat on Liverpool ahead of their Champions League semifinal second-leg.

Chelsea have lost two semi-finals to Liverpool in the last three years, but both times the second leg has been at Anfield, and Terry urged the Stamford Bridge crowd to give Liverpool a taste of their own medicine.

Terry said in his programme column for yesterday's match: "I've got to say that the stick us players took from their fans was horrible, but I'm sure every Chelsea fan will give it back to them on Wednesday night.

"We've heard about their fans around the last two semi-finals and how the second leg at Anfield is to their advantage.

"Well, I'll tell you what I think. Our fans are just as great as theirs when the game's a big one."
    chelsi fans? nah...LFC fans the best...which fans still sing at the top of their voice even when their team is 0-3 down at halftime? most other fans will jeer their team at that stage...or would have left the stadium...

play brogba lah..he's the best finisher chelski has rite now...i'd like to play chelski at their strongest...so that when we win,nobody can take away the credit from us...
    well spoken....

game on!

http://www.football365.com/mailbox/s...480013,00.html

R.E.S.P.E.C.T
    I notice that after all the fuss about Ashley Cole and Javier Mascherano giving the referees backchat has died down and, indeed, been totally ignored.

Watching the Chelsea vs United game, a number of United players surrounded the referee and shouted abuse at him. After the penalty, Hargreaves (who was not involved) ran across the pitch (significantly further, I would contend, than Mascherano ran but there we are) to give the ref what appeared to be a torrent of abuse.

A few minutes later, Hargreaves and Ferdinand were booked for their conduct in a fracas at the other end of the pitch. Indeed, Hargreaves had to be restrained by John Terry from getting himself in further trouble... but even the most stunted of lip-readers could see that he was, for want of a better phrase, calling the referee names.

Whilst I commend the referee for booking Hargreaves it seems a little rich for everyone in the footballing world to get on their high-horse about the conduct of Mascherano and Cole, and to suggest Mascherano's repeated offences merited a red but then effectively ignore the behaviour of Hargreaves who was, after all, doing exactly the same in what looked a more abusive manner.

But this is nothing new for the team from Old Trafford - for years a standard tactic has been for Rio, his wierd lip unfurling in anger, to scream at the referee; for Rooney's sweary rants to be explained away as a 'youthful hothead... he'll learn' and now it looks like little Owen is trying to mould himself as the new Keane.

Alas - either refs send players off for repeated abuse or they do not. Yet again, it is the inconsistency that is frustrating.

and they say mascherano deserved the booking...now i'm really sure bennett had been bought...infact all the referees had been & will be bought whenever manure play...

[URL]

and they say mascherano deserved the booking...now i'm really sure bennett had been bought...infact all the referees had been & will be bought whenever manure play...

wah, your accusation very strong leh.... i think the refs are just afraid the manu players form circles around them.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    wah, your accusation very strong leh.... i think the refs are just afraid the manu players form circles around them.
    normal what,where got strong? LOL...how many times u see manure players get booked for snarling at refs?

normal what,where got strong? LOL...how many times u see manure players get booked for snarling at refs?

they fear the power of the circle

psst,wheres our mancircle united bros? are they kidnapped? better make a police report...

arghhhh,this thread is so quiet without them...

psst,wheres our mancircle united bros? are they kidnapped? better make a police report...

arghhhh,this thread is so quiet without them...
    still hiding in the toilet