Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool Football Club Season 21! Huat Ah!!!

Default Re: Liverpool Football Club Season 21! Huat Ah!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    the circle is still running at stamford bridge. they had some sort of fracas after the game on the pitch when the mancircle players were warming down.

check it out
    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...529288&cc=4716
    so happening.

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    no.47 really cannot make it in controlling ball. i think he tend to panic everytime he hold the ball. his ball controlling totally cannot make it, his passing also the same..

well, skirtie made a bad challenge. ):
    Lucas also didnt play well today.
    i thought skirtie played quite okay today. not as great as he was vs chelski but okay enough. if you are referring to the challenge he made that led to their second goal, i thought skirtie was unlucky there as he went in challenging with his head while mcfarland's foot was at the same level as skirtie's head. the ref should have blown for dangerous play and skirtie didn't have to resort to taking out the player.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    so happening.
    yup. the circle is still running in eh.......circles.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    so happening.
    i think the fracas started when manu players tried to form a circle with our ground staff.

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    i think the fracas started when manu players tried to form a circle with our ground staff.
    wahahaha maybe

Deregistered

i thought skirtie played quite okay today. not as great as he was vs chelski but okay enough. if you are referring to the challenge he made that led to their second goal, i thought skirtie was unlucky there as he went in challenging with his head while mcfarland's foot was at the same level as skirtie's head. the ref should have blown for dangerous play and skirtie didn't have to resort to taking out the player.
    yeah lorh. true true.

WELL, look on the brightside. Chelski are tired. After the derby match with mancircle. they used all their key players for champions league. Liverpool will do the same thing like what they did to GOONers. haha !

actually i read it was the other way round. the chelski ground staff tried to form their own circle or join in the mancircle circle and mancircle player buay song.

yeah lorh. true true.

WELL, look on the brightside. Chelski are tired. After the derby match with mancircle. they used all their key players for champions league. Liverpool will do the same thing like what they did to GOONers. haha !
    bo pian lah....too many wars to fight at the same time...

but we still look forward to our hot date with skirtie.

actually i read it was the other way round. the chelski ground staff tried to form their own circle or join in the mancircle circle and mancircle player buay song.
    buay song good.....this will distract them for the barca match.

yeah lorh. true true.

that's why i wanted manure to score first to make chelski chase the game.

eventually for chelski to win it or at least draw it. that will keep chelski having two minds. go all out for the epl or ucl.

by the looks today, i think though they have not win the ucl yet, the epl is more important to them, at least for today.

they should be quite tired on wednesday, especially in the second half.

bo pian lah....too many wars to fight at the same time...

but we still look forward to our hot date with skirtie.
    yeah, i'll bet dropba won't think likewise as he was marked out of the game by skirtie and carra. skirtie kept flashing his skirt to dropba and dropba kept falling to the floor DEMANDING for penalty.

what a shame of a professional. some more can beat his chest as if he contributed a lot to the game.

i love it when i saw bollock and dropba arguing on the pitch just now and terrier couldn't do anything about it. and after the match bollock and dropba just walked by each other without speaking. good for team morale. keep it up

Deregistered

yeap yeap.. haha. Torres today having an off day

waaaa

SONG!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

yeah, i'll bet dropba won't think likewise as he was marked out of the game by skirtie and carra. skirtie kept flashing his skirt to dropba and dropba kept falling to the floor DEMANDING for penalty.

what a shame of a professional. some more can beat his chest as if he contributed a lot to the game.

i love it when i saw bollock and dropba arguing on the pitch just now and terrier couldn't do anything about it. and after the match bollock and dropba just walked by each other without speaking. good for team morale. keep it up
    no problem...grant will read the riot act to drogba and ballack so they will guai guai be best buddies for the return leg against pool.

Bizarre pitch fracas follows Chelsea match

LONDON, April 26 (Reuters) - Chelsea ground staff and Manchester United players were involved in a bizarre fracas on the pitch in an almost deserted Stamford Bridge stadium after Saturday's Premier League match between the two teams.

None of the United players who played in the match were involved but players Patrice Evra, Gary Neville, Paul Scholes, Gerard Pique and John O'Shea were all warming down when an argument began with the ground staff tending the pitch.

Stewards quickly moved in to separate those involved but after the situation quietened down the row flared up again, although no punches were thrown.

The incident came a few minutes after Chelsea beat Manchester United 2-1 to pull level with United at the top of the table.

waaaa

circle forming so fast immediately after they buanged!!

nice one bro jfoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Bizarre pitch fracas follows Chelsea match

LONDON, April 26 (Reuters) - Chelsea ground staff and Manchester United players were involved in a bizarre fracas on the pitch in an almost deserted Stamford Bridge stadium after Saturday's Premier League match between the two teams.

None of the United players who played in the match were involved but players Patrice Evra, Gary Neville, Paul Scholes, Gerard Pique and John O'Shea were all warming down when an argument began with the ground staff tending the pitch.

Stewards quickly moved in to separate those involved but after the situation quietened down the row flared up again, although no punches were thrown.

The incident came a few minutes after Chelsea beat Manchester United 2-1 to pull level with United at the top of the table.

waaaa

circle forming so fast immediately after they buanged!!

nice one bro jfoo.
    you are welcome.

no problem...grant will read the riot act to drogba and ballack so they will guai guai be best buddies for the return leg against pool.
    i think no use leow. by the body language, i think most chelski players too-lan dropba leow. they play good ball in for him and instead of trying to reach their pass, he drops and try to get penalty instead. like that might as well hoof every ball to him and keep finger cross his acting can fool the referee every time.

remember the reina/robben incident. robben was 'criticised' by some chelski players, in particular by terrier and frank. after that, i think everyone thought of robben in different light and he was subsequently sold off.
    Last edited by jfoo; 27th April 2008 at 12:35 AM.

great comeback by liverpool!

FERDINAND SORRY OVER STEWARD INCIDENT

Posted 26/04/08 17:14

Rio Ferdinand has apologised to a Chelsea steward after accidentally kicking her at the end of today's match.

The Manchester United defender, tipped to be the next permanent England captain, was angry following the 2-1 defeat at Stamford Bridge.

He intended to take his frustrations out on a wall but instead kicked the steward.

Ferdinand went back to say sorry and she said "she totally understood" as she was unhurt, said United.

A club spokesman said: "Rio would like to apologise to the lady".

siao liao, now become woman haters liao.

they oni like boys...

Quote Originally Posted by jerichojon View Post
    great comeback by liverpool!
    yeah!

i oso tio stun!