Thread: How do you disable Adobe Photoshop Elements auto download?

Default How do you disable Adobe Photoshop Elements auto download?

I need some help on this. Since I have the camera specific software (e.g. Olympus Master 2, Nikon Capture NX, Canon Zoombrowser, etc), the adobe always autostart and download the photos when I hook the camera to the computer. This stops the camera specific software.

Could you advise how do I disable the autodownload for Adobe Photo Elements (using v5)? There is an autodownload tick box..although it is not ticked, the software starts automatically once I hook my camera to the computer, Tried with canon, nikon or olympus, the adobe auto starts first.

Quite annoying!

And How do I disable the photoelements registration pop up? Keeps coming up.

Thanks. Gracias.

Default Re: How do you disable Adobe Photoshop Elements auto download?

can't be of help unfortunately, but i definitely feel your pain!

everytime i'll try to load pics from my camera or a usb stick, elements will start up and scan through the photos. i'll have to wait for elements to finish doing its thing and proceed to eos utility etc. i was tempted to remove elements from my vaio (which went kaput this week heh) but since i don't have photoshop on that com, i decided to put up with it...

hope someone will be able to help you! good luck!

Default Re: How do you disable Adobe Photoshop Elements auto download?

register the software online, else its not possible to stop it coming up.

is there a icon on the bottom right in the task bar that u can disable? say a camera icon?