Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Calling all NTU, ex-NTU or NTU-to-be people....

  1. #1

    Default Calling all NTU, ex-NTU or NTU-to-be people....

    Interested to form a NTU table at the coming SEED?

    I know this is maybe abit late.... but its good to know each other.... so next time bump into each other in school can know each other as fellow ClubSnappers.....

    Maybe can arrange for a possible outing during this session too....
    Posting in the forums.... there is abit of uncertainty..... Anyway... now is holidays for most of us (Minus those on IA, PA, PI etc).... so guess most of us should be free.....

    So onz??

  2. #2

    Default

    I'm going to SEED later. See you there then. The only thing special about me is I'm wearing a blue metal frame specs. hehehe.....

  3. #3

    Default

    Okie.... so far got me, Viewfinder and mervlam....
    Anyone else?

    I will be wearing a black Adidas polo T-shirt with the standard Adidas 3 white stripes at the sleeves.....

  4. #4
    Member modenaslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Yishun Broadway KopiDiam
    Posts
    656

    Default

    eh... no response liao?? so few ppl...
    ok ok i think i can join lar.. sorri I'm new to SEED, it's on every tuesday?? pls update me...

    EEE 3

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
    Posts
    12,716

    Default

    it's every alternate Wednesday.
    Last edited by AJ23; 22nd June 2003 at 12:17 AM.

  6. #6

    Default

    well another NTU student here.......

    7ways

  7. #7

    Default

    That msg actually for the last SEED gathering.....

    But it will still hold for the coming SEED gathering.....

  8. #8

    Default

    Me also from NTU. Any MPE Year 3 students here?

    Maybe next time will drop by SEED.

  9. #9

    Default

    Originally posted by NiVleK
    Me also from NTU. Any MPE Year 3 students here?

    Maybe next time will drop by SEED.
    u mean the comng sem?

    7ways

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,701

    Default

    Yo... believe you all should know I'm from NTU...

    But sorry I can't attend SEEDs until next semester starts as I am involved in many orientation camps. Till then, keep shooting and world peace!

  11. #11

    Default

    Originally posted by sevenWAYS
    u mean the comng sem?

    7ways
    Ya, I will be in Year 3 this coming sem.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default

    there are at least 74 CSer from NTU

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...threadid=23003

  13. #13

    Default

    well year 4 student for the coming sem........
    but a damm newbie at photography........

    7ways

  14. #14

    Default

    Hi all, new to CS,
    Current NTU student, cya guys ard =p

  15. #15

    Default

    Originally posted by chyeo
    But sorry I can't attend SEEDs until next semester starts as I am involved in many orientation camps.
    ditto

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: Calling all NTU, ex-NTU or NTU-to-be people....

    [QUOTE]Originally posted by xin
    Interested to form a NTU table at the coming SEED?

    I know this is maybe abit late.... but its good to know each other.... so next time bump into each other in school can know each other as fellow ClubSnappers.....

    Maybe can arrange for a possible outing during this session too....
    Posting in the forums.... there is abit of uncertainty..... Anyway... now is holidays for most of us (Minus those on IA, PA, PI etc).... so guess most of us should be free.....

    So onz??
    [/QUOTE

    hi there,
    for those who are not NTU ppl.can they join in?


    Joe

  17. #17

    Default Re: Re: Calling all NTU, ex-NTU or NTU-to-be people....

    Originally posted by joe


    hi there,
    for those who are not NTU ppl.can they join in?


    Joe
    Why not?? SEED is about making friends and sharing a common interest..... U are of coz welcomed to join us.....

    Okie.... NTU table again for the coming SEED.... try to make it near to the newbie table juz in case there are some newbies among us.....

    I will be there at 5.30pm.... will let U all know wat I will be wearing so that U will roughly know who to look out for.....

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: Re: Re: Calling all NTU, ex-NTU or NTU-to-be people....

    Originally posted by xin
    Why not?? SEED is about making friends and sharing a common interest..... U are of coz welcomed to join us.....

    Okie.... NTU table again for the coming SEED.... try to make it near to the newbie table juz in case there are some newbies among us.....

    I will be there at 5.30pm.... will let U all know wat I will be wearing so that U will roughly know who to look out for.....
    hi there,
    where is the meeting place



    Joe

  19. #19

    Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Calling all NTU, ex-NTU or NTU-to-be people....

    Originally posted by joe
    hi there,
    where is the meeting place



    Joe
    Please refer to this thread:
    SEED

    We will be at Peninsula Plaza.... in the food court at the basement, near Burger King....

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Calling all NTU, ex-NTU or NTU-to-be people....

    Originally posted by xin
    Please refer to this thread:
    SEED

    We will be at Peninsula Plaza.... in the food court at the basement, near Burger King....
    same place and same time,izzi?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •