Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Fine Art Printing Services

  1. #1

    Default Fine Art Printing Services

    Hi all, I'm looking to print A1 sized images on canvas stretched on wood-frame. Does anyone know where I can get this done?

    It would be nice also if we could have a sticky list of places doing art prints for future reference...
    Canon 5Dm2/17-40f4/24-70f2.8/24-105f4IS/70-200f2.8IS/85f1.2/100f2.8M/135f2
    Gallery

  2. #2

    Default Re: Fine Art Printing Services

    Quote Originally Posted by HougangMan View Post
    Hi all, I'm looking to print A1 sized images on canvas stretched on wood-frame. Does anyone know where I can get this done?

    It would be nice also if we could have a sticky list of places doing art prints for future reference...
    Yours is FULL A1?

    My printer can print A1 but not advice able for stretching if its 1 inch all round small, i can still do it for u

  3. #3

    Default Re: Fine Art Printing Services

    I was thinking up to A1 but resizing is fine. Do you have rates?
    Canon 5Dm2/17-40f4/24-70f2.8/24-105f4IS/70-200f2.8IS/85f1.2/100f2.8M/135f2
    Gallery

  4. #4

    Default Re: Fine Art Printing Services

    Quote Originally Posted by HougangMan View Post
    I was thinking up to A1 but resizing is fine. Do you have rates?
    Price range is $390-$500 depends on the frame u choose

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Tanglin
    Posts
    40

    Default Re: Fine Art Printing Services

    Quote Originally Posted by HougangMan View Post
    Hi all, I'm looking to print A1 sized images on canvas stretched on wood-frame. Does anyone know where I can get this done?

    It would be nice also if we could have a sticky list of places doing art prints for future reference...
    Take a look at this studio.

    http://www.tsangphotography.com/indexfs.html

  6. #6

    Default Re: Fine Art Printing Services

    Thanks for the responses guys! I used to do this thru MPIX when I was in the US. Just upload to their server, specify the kind of print you want, and they deliver to the doorstep.

    If only we have something like that here! in S'pore
    Canon 5Dm2/17-40f4/24-70f2.8/24-105f4IS/70-200f2.8IS/85f1.2/100f2.8M/135f2
    Gallery

  7. #7

    Default Re: Fine Art Printing Services

    Quote Originally Posted by HougangMan View Post
    Thanks for the responses guys! I used to do this thru MPIX when I was in the US. Just upload to their server, specify the kind of print you want, and they deliver to the doorstep.

    If only we have something like that here! in S'pore
    Such service can be arrange

  8. #8

    Default Re: Fine Art Printing Services

    Just sent you email
    Canon 5Dm2/17-40f4/24-70f2.8/24-105f4IS/70-200f2.8IS/85f1.2/100f2.8M/135f2
    Gallery

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •