Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 66

Thread: the red triangle in nikon's dslr

  1. #21
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: the red triangle in nikon's dslr

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    We've got a free lawyer in Kopitiam.

    Now we're blessed with a Feng Shui master.
    ClubSNAP is the best, you able to find whatever you want......

    We have tons of FREE photographers also...
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  2. #22
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: the red triangle in nikon's dslr

    Quote Originally Posted by mdnoorhakim View Post
    whats with nikon's red triangle in its dslr cameras?
    i heard its superstition or something from chinese.
    i dont know.
    or maybe you people can come out with something creative as to why nikon chose the red triangle.
    be creative. haha.
    The red triangle is a symbol of an inverted red undie.

    Camera was originally invented for pornographers who were invaded by a new tribe of nature shooters called photographers.

    Nikon wants its buyers to remember the history:


  3. #23
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: the red triangle in nikon's dslr

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    ClubSNAP is the best, you able to find whatever you want......

    We have tons of FREE photographers also...
    How come the XMM models are not free?

    They are smarter than the lawyers and photographers?

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: the red triangle in nikon's dslr

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    The red triangle is a symbol of an inverted red undie.

    Camera was originally invented for pornographers who were invaded by a new tribe of nature shooters called photographers.

    Nikon wants its buyers to remember the history:

    OMG THIS IS FUNNY!!! hahahhaa

    first thing that made me laugh in the morning! even though its coming 11 haha

  5. #25

    Default Re: the red triangle in nikon's dslr

    [QUOTE=catchlights;3951615]Put this toad on top your dry cabinet will bring you prosper grow on your camera equipments.

    [QUOTE=catchlights;3951611]wear a T shirt with this sign for photo outing will bring you good luck.

    [QUOTE=catchlights;3951602]stick this sign on your lens hood can protect your lens and camera.

    hahaha u must be one very good and lucky photographer. any more advices? where can i buy those stuffs? hahahaha

  6. #26
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: the red triangle in nikon's dslr

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    How come the XMM models are not free?

    They are smarter than the lawyers and photographers?
    yes, they are street smart, outwit everyone in clubsnap.

    so who dare to say pretty faces plus boobs don't have brain??
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  7. #27

    Default Re: the red triangle in nikon's dslr

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    yes, they are street smart, outwit everyone in clubsnap.

    so who dare to say pretty faces plus boobs don't have brain??
    have you noticed why some bikini are also in tiny red triangle shape? ... good luck to the bo0bs?
    always the Light, .... always.

  8. #28
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: the red triangle in nikon's dslr

    Quote Originally Posted by mdnoorhakim View Post
    ...hahaha u must be one very good and lucky photographer. any more advices? where can i buy those stuffs? hahahaha
    I've heard wearing a red underpants outside the trousers is supposed to bring good luck, lasting fertility and great fortunte:



  9. #29

    Default Re: the red triangle in nikon's dslr

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    The red triangle is a symbol of an inverted red undie.

    Camera was originally invented for pornographers who were invaded by a new tribe of nature shooters called photographers.

    Nikon wants its buyers to remember the history:

    hahahahaha! superman for women, red bikini for men! good marketing by nikon! beat that canon!

  10. #30
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: the red triangle in nikon's dslr

    Stick this on your computer monitor, to prevent virus attack, and also prevent harddisc crush, images corrupted.

    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  11. #31
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: the red triangle in nikon's dslr

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    stick this sign on your lens hood can protect your lens and camera.

    Where can i get this? ask around all the reputable shop in CS, but they don't carry it?

    Any review of it from fellow CSers?

  12. #32
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: the red triangle in nikon's dslr

    for boy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post

    for man
    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post

    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  13. #33

    Default Re: the red triangle in nikon's dslr

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Where can i get this? ask around all the reputable shop in CS, but they don't carry it?

    Any review of it from fellow CSers?
    it attracts a lot of xmm attention from my experience with it

    yet another stroke of good luck

    i think they are hypnotised by the swirling pattern

  14. #34
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: the red triangle in nikon's dslr

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Where can i get this? ask around all the reputable shop in CS, but they don't carry it?

    Any review of it from fellow CSers?
    don't have to look at any places, you can just print it on a sticker, and stick it on the 77mm lens cap is just so perfect.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  15. #35
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: the red triangle in nikon's dslr

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    stick this sign on your lens hood can protect your lens and camera.

    If i remember correctly..i actually see 1 guy sticking tis logo on a 300mm hood..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  16. #36

    Default Re: the red triangle in nikon's dslr

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    it attracts a lot of xmm attention from my experience with it

    yet another stroke of good luck

    i think they are hypnotised by the swirling pattern
    if xmm use this for good luck shoots, then GWC will be hypnotised ....

    always the Light, .... always.

  17. #37
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: the red triangle in nikon's dslr

    the red triangle is to remind you that there are items you want
    but you can only choose two


    1. good
    2. cheap
    3. fast

    good and cheap is not fast
    cheap and fast is not good
    good and fast is not cheap

  18. #38

    Default Re: the red triangle in nikon's dslr

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    if xmm use this for good luck shoots, then GWC will be hypnotised ....

    .................................................. ....

    you forget our resident lens cap expert

    with that combination, she can conquer the world

  19. #39

    Default Re: the red triangle in nikon's dslr

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    1. good
    2. cheap
    3. fast

    good and cheap is not fast
    cheap and fast is not good
    good and fast is not cheap
    you talking about photography, or other things?

    can apply to a lot of things leh

  20. #40
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: the red triangle in nikon's dslr

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    if xmm use this for good luck shoots, then GWC will be hypnotised ....

    Once got someone in CS wore Nikon lens caps.

    Many in CS were hypnotised.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •