Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 167

Thread: ANG MO KIO people

  1. #41
    Member Knighthunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Pigeon Hole in Mandalay
    Posts
    958

    Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ANG MO KIO people

    Originally posted by stk
    Ohh.. the one at MS Color.. The Rasa Sayang western food there is supposed to be pretty good too.. winner of Yummy King. Will try out the Penang Lor Mee one day..
    Rasa Sayang Western Food is The BEST at Kopitiam Class!!!!!
    The Chicken Cutlet and Sirlion....steak...drool!!!
    The the HK Style Chi Chiong Fan near Rasa Sayang Western Food also nice. Bamboo rice new stall also very nice....I think I must move out from AMK if I want to lose weight...
    W204FL

  2. #42
    Member/Tangshooter zaxh81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,339

    Default

    haha.the A&W no customer one and it seem only indian work there.sorry,i,m not racist.hehe...
    but i miss there root beer floats and onion rings.


  3. #43

    Default

    Originally posted by innovas1
    i used to be in the old anderson campus and i was still there when it shifted.. I dun mean the stevens road campus, i mean the ave 10 one, near the park(not sure if the park still there) and a temple.
    Me graduated in 1989. The plot of land that sited our school and 2 other primary schools, now houses two schools - Chong Li Primary and Chong Boon Secondary. The temple and park are still surviving, but I doubt the park would survive much longer.

  4. #44

    Default

    Originally posted by Larry
    yup yup very sad... the last of the A&W restaurants is now a S11 food court...
    Wah !! mine goodness .... S11 had invaded AMK centre. I remember that there were 2 satay beehoon hawkers at the hawker centre. And I recalled that they used to "tout" businesses from anyone who walked past their stalls. Is it still the same ?

    Shame shame on me ... stayed in AMK and only got to learn from other neighbours as to what is happening to the new town ... errr ... or old town ....

  5. #45

    Default

    nice duck noodle/rice at AMK central market....

  6. #46

    Default

    Originally posted by zaxh81
    haha.the A&W no customer one and it seem only indian work there.sorry,i,m not racist.hehe...
    but i miss there root beer floats and onion rings.
    Me too !!!!

  7. #47

    Default

    Yo roninwolf me stay next to Jing Shan hehe.

    Dun miss A&W but do hope they bring in Burger King into AMK soon!!


  8. #48

    Default

    I think i might be the youngest around here. Graduated in 1994. I knew chong boon sec took over our site. It used to house st nicks before anderson took over. Hahahah. I used to wonder why our sch didnt have acronym, someone pointed that embarrassing fact to me, so i guess thats why no short form..

    I prefer to eat sweet stuff, esp from that market stall which sells AJ ice.

    Originally posted by Nospeech
    Me graduated in 1989. The plot of land that sited our school and 2 other primary schools, now houses two schools - Chong Li Primary and Chong Boon Secondary. The temple and park are still surviving, but I doubt the park would survive much longer.
    Last edited by innovas1; 20th June 2003 at 09:16 AM.

  9. #49

    Default

    Originally posted by innovas1
    I think i might be the youngest around here. Graduated in 1994. I knew chong boon sec took over our site. It used to house st nicks before anderson took over. Hahahah. I used to wonder why our sch didnt have acronym, someone pointed that embarrassing fact to me, so i guess thats why no short form..

    Originally posted by Nospeech
    Me graduated in 1989. The plot of land that sited our school and 2 other primary schools, now houses two schools - Chong Li Primary and Chong Boon Secondary. The temple and park are still surviving, but I doubt the park would survive much longer.
    I prefer to eat sweet stuff, esp from that market stall which sells AJ ice.
    Indeed, St. Nick took over the school brand new and thereafter handed over to Anderson. Yes, we do have one and it is "AND" and not "AXX" ... heeheehee Anyway, it's only natural for anyone to think that our acronym is that .... wonder how the Principals faced that during their meetings ... wahahah

  10. #50

    Default

    Hahaha.. How come I dun know?? AND? are u sure?

  11. #51

    Default

    Originally posted by innovas1
    Hahaha.. How come I dun know?? AND? are u sure?
    Yups. Very sure. During my time, this marking is found on benches and chairs of the tuckshop, on items like OHP, etc.

  12. #52

    Default

    Just wondering anyone from Chong De Pri last time ? The sch had vanished from the surface of the earth liao.

  13. #53

    Default

    Hmmm maybe we little tomatoes clubsnappers can come out for photoshoot one day then can learn from each other!!

  14. #54

    Default

    Haha..

    no.. I too busy sleeping.. maybe some other times.. I'm only take pics for fun and only use point and shoot cameras, not slr types lei.. so paiseh

  15. #55
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    AMK, Singapore
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Originally posted by tangoninazero
    Hmmm maybe we little tomatoes clubsnappers can come out for photoshoot one day then can learn from each other!!
    Actually the little tomatoes should learn from the big experienced tomatoes like Larry and Knighhunter..

    I'm sure any camera will do.. even disposable ones..

  16. #56
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    AMK, Singapore
    Posts
    527

    Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ANG MO KIO people

    Originally posted by Knighthunter
    Rasa Sayang Western Food is The BEST at Kopitiam Class!!!!!
    The Chicken Cutlet and Sirlion....steak...drool!!!
    The the HK Style Chi Chiong Fan near Rasa Sayang Western Food also nice. Bamboo rice new stall also very nice....I think I must move out from AMK if I want to lose weight...
    Their Chicken Chop is also very good.. and also not forgetting there is a very nice curry puff stall at the coffee shop behind Jubilee..

  17. #57
    Member/Tangshooter zaxh81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,339

    Default

    Originally posted by innovas1
    Haha..

    no.. I too busy sleeping.. maybe some other times.. I'm only take pics for fun and only use point and shoot cameras, not slr types lei.. so paiseh
    haha.me also p&s cam mah.come come.la kopi loh....
    btw i think i youngest lah.last time from chong li pri and mayflower sec.


  18. #58

    Default

    Originally posted by innovas1
    Haha..

    no.. I too busy sleeping.. maybe some other times.. I'm only take pics for fun and only use point and shoot cameras, not slr types lei.. so paiseh
    Don't worry lah! No need to paiseh lah ... (i shall save the machine vs. human" thingy. Just like what stf said!

    Actually the little tomatoes should learn from the big experienced tomatoes like Larry and Knighhunter..

    I'm sure any camera will do.. even disposable ones..
    I'm in for the outing, subjected to the avaliability of my free time. Hmm .. come and think about it .. I suggest all tomatoes (young, old, senior, junior, not so old, half old, beri young, not so young) do one on ANG MO KIO itself ... what do you guys/gals say?

  19. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Originally posted by Nospeech
    I'm in for the outing, subjected to the avaliability of my free time. Hmm .. come and think about it .. I suggest all tomatoes (young, old, senior, junior, not so old, half old, beri young, not so young) do one on ANG MO KIO itself ... what do you guys/gals say?
    me too i'm ok to go outing... i'm probably the oldest tomatoe here... live in AMK almost 2 and half decades now...

  20. #60
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    AMK, Singapore
    Posts
    527

    Default

    How about meeting up and dropping by this doggy event at Bishan Park on 29 June? Feel like shooting some doggy photos...

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...threadid=37077

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •