Thread: Lost item,what are my chances?

borneoeye
    Guests

Unhappy Lost item,what are my chances?

Hi folks, I am visiting Singapore and flying home today(17/04/08). On one of my outing on the 14th April 08, I carelessly misplaced my Canon Flash in the vicinity of Raffles City Shopping Mall. I have made all the necessary lost & found reports from the police to the cleaners office. What do you think are my chances of recovering it? Do you think it's a good idea to place an add in the the classifed? Thanks

Deregistered

Default Re: Lost item,what are my chances?

honestly i doubt u can get it back although i'm not the one who found it, since u've check with the cleaners and authority.

Quote Originally Posted by borneoeye View Post
    Hi folks, I am visiting Singapore and flying home today(17/04/08). On one of my outing on the 14th April 08, I carelessly misplaced my Canon Flash in the vicinity of Raffles City Shopping Mall. I have made all the necessary lost & found reports from the police to the cleaners office. What do you think are my chances of recovering it? Do you think it's a good idea to place an add in the the classifed? Thanks
    hope you have travel insurance

i go to airport .. shopping, eating and lost my wallet there. Do lost and found report at the airport counter. check with cleaner. No one find it

In the end, guess where they found my wallet. Inside transit area, male toilet??? few days later..
    me female leh.

Quite unlikely to me since that place is frequent by not only locals but tourists as well and since it's a Canon flash & there are so many Canon users, an additional flash would definitely be useful. Hope you have got it covered with travel insurance.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Quote Originally Posted by therat View Post
    i go to airport .. shopping, eating and lost my wallet there. Do lost and found report at the airport counter. check with cleaner. No one find it

In the end, guess where they found my wallet. Inside transit area, male toilet??? few days later..
    me female leh.
    so i guess inside also no more cash rite...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.