Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DigiCabi 30L

Default Re: DigiCabi 30L

wow the DB 036 is still at $109 at carrefour.... i got it about 4 months back at that price too .... so ... think you don need to think too much about getting cheated a buy it ...

i don't think a visitor to singapore will buy a dry cab anyway ... put it in the plane on the way back?
    Newbie with a D80 Kit

i just got a 50L from Digicabi. just nice for my 30D, 50mm f1.4, sigma 18-200mm, sigma 18-55mm f2.8. also put my old sony videocam inside. just nice.

there is room between the 2 shelves. dun like it too close together. wait can't breathe

Hm the 30L really a bit tight leh. Sometimes scared I scratch something when taking things out or putting stuff back. Haha but should last a newbie for quite some time lar, as long as no BBB.
    Equipment: a pair of cranky spectacles with scratched lens :dunno:

Is there any mention or advice on whether we are not supposed to 'crowd' the dry cabinet in order to provide proper air circulation inside?

i was quoted cash and carry 105 30L digicabi with GST included

got mine from carrefour and carried it back... mine is the small one think is the 30l one.

btw, these few days carrefour's got a 10% discount for posb everyday card, so can drop by to pick one up.

@TS.. I have one. 30L, one week old.. too pack for me already.. if you want it i can let it off for you. PM me pls.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12