Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cheated By Clubsnapper !!!

Default Re: Cheated By Clubsnapper !!!

Quote Originally Posted by fumanchu View Post
    You must know... on 12 april... i sms him/her again about dealing, and he said ok (send camera to singapore)... so i send it...

If you not trust me... i challenged PAUL LIM to explain on this thread...

Paul has been very quiet.. did not read the thread or...?

wrong investment and wrong decision made

bad experience.... but just move on!..

Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    Paul has been very quiet.. did not read the thread or...?

wrong investment and wrong decision made

bad experience.... but just move on!..
    That's probably because Paul's Mum decided to cut his broadband connection, a punishment for failing his Sec 2 papers. Now Paul only goes around promising he'll buy other kids' Pokemon cards instead of 1Ds Mark IIs

Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Lee View Post
    Did he cheat you of your camera?

You are a hot tempered young punk.
    The word "cheated" is abit strong, maybe "been played out" is more appropriate, but on the other hand, the seller has suffer financial losses. The feeling of been played out in return for kindness can be a very frustrated experience!

I had many successful and happy experience, meeting buyer/seller and had a chat is a very enjoyable experience.

I also had a bad experience of been played out; once I advertised to sell a P&S camera, one guy contacted me asking me to reserve the camera for him until his pay day which is 2 weeks later. We exchanged SMS and I asked him specifically that he if I close the thread and reserve for him, he must honour the deal, and got a reply that he will. Few days before his payday, I SMS him to ask for confirmaton, and got a possitive reply. So I waited, 2 days pass his payday, he didn't contact me, send SMS also got no reply, when I called him, he rejected my call. Used another phone to call him, he picked up the call, when I identify myself, he cut off the call immediately. The worsed thing is that, I actually had another person offer to buy my camera, and I rejected it because of my promise, and at the end been played out. That was a lousy feeling of kindness been exploied.

Is it possible for clubsnap to implement stuffs like reputation rating? Something similar to ebay.
    All photographs are there to remind us of what we forget.

The banned list could be useful for weeding out user accounts that leads to "fraudalent" actions....but seriously, such ppl can just sign up for another account. I've done some sales of my old stuff before and i've experienced CSers (with single digit post counts) quoting unreasonable prices or simply "testing water" with me.
    Dun blame the camera...blame the one behind the viewfinder :bsmilie:
    My Flickr..pls leave comments!

Quote Originally Posted by fusetrips View Post
    Is it possible for clubsnap to implement stuffs like reputation rating? Something similar to ebay.
    Clubsnap used to have a rating system in B&S. I found that very useful, but it was removed, there must be reason for doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by poh6702 View Post
    Clubsnap used to have a rating system in B&S. I found that very useful, but it was removed, there must be reason for doing so.
    To prevent nonsense rating, only those who buy or sell the products can do the rating.
    All photographs are there to remind us of what we forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon_84 View Post
    sad to say integrity is something most sg males lost during their ns times.
    or maybe the buyer havent went through ns yet?
    there will bound to be some single person who make a stupid mistake and dont dare to own up within a platoon for fear of punishment.
    there will be some but very few who is still honest enough to own up to their mistakes.
    if honesty is a value you live by in your heart, then life would be much easier for your mental state of mind rather than having to tell one white lie to cover another.
    lies once they start is hard to stop the covering up.
    sorry for the OT here.
    What has ns got to do with it? You mean, we got integrity before we went into NS. If you have integrity, would you still do the things you mentioned for fear of punishment? Would you compromise your integrity? Wait until you go to workplace, where you compromise for your pay or to keep your job...I wouldn't!

Anyway, this has nothing to do with the case.

TS, sorry to hear about your case. We still need to hear from Paul though. Its nice of you to go to all the trouble to do the transaction.
    "Photography is an austere and blazing poetry of the real" -Ansel Adams

Not the first time I ever seen/experienced.

Last time, I post a camera for sale, a guy SMS me to deal that day at 6:30pm.

And when I prepared to go, at 6:00 pm, he SMSed me he back out.

With no reason....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123