Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51013141516 LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 313

Thread: West Shooterz Outing: Discussion and photos

  1. #281

    Default Re: West Shooterz Outing: Discussion and photos

    Quote Originally Posted by neoro View Post
    #164

    The outing isn't ended until I get that yoke !!

    Here is attempt no.2 Jan 03 , 2009

    I think my horizon is a bit out by 1 degree *_*

    why dun u explore to changi side....
    maybe that area might be better huh....

  2. #282

    Default Re: West Shooterz Outing: Discussion and photos

    Quote Originally Posted by jackienum View Post
    why dun u explore to changi side....
    maybe that area might be better huh....
    Planning to go to Punggol End today to capture sunset..

    Anyone interested in this very last minute arrangement ?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tang_yiming/

  3. #283

    Default Re: West Shooterz Outing: Discussion and photos

    Here's my contribution before I MIA for 02 weeks....

    #165
    Last edited by SKYimage; 5th January 2009 at 02:01 PM.

  4. #284

    Default Re: West Shooterz Outing: Discussion and photos

    my 2nd contribution before I MIA for 02 weeks....

    #166
    Last edited by SKYimage; 5th January 2009 at 02:01 PM.

  5. #285

    Default Re: West Shooterz Outing: Discussion and photos

    my 3rd contribution before MIA for 02 weeks....

    #167
    Last edited by SKYimage; 5th January 2009 at 02:02 PM.

  6. #286

    Default Re: West Shooterz Outing: Discussion and photos

    4th contribution before I MIA for 02 weeks....

    #167
    Last edited by SKYimage; 5th January 2009 at 02:02 PM.

  7. #287

    Default Re: West Shooterz Outing: Discussion and photos

    you guys want to check out Phase Capture One 4.6
    There is a 30 days free trail now.

    One of the features I like a lot is the build in Crop tool as well as the image overlay for you to insert your predesigned Signature

    Workflow wise, +/- for both Capture One and Lightroom 2.2 , but I'm definately doing Capture One till my 30 days are up

    Check it out : http://www.phaseone.com/4/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tang_yiming/

  8. #288

    Default Re: West Shooterz Outing: Discussion and photos

    Quote Originally Posted by neoro View Post
    you guys want to check out Phase Capture One 4.6
    There is a 30 days free trail now.

    One of the features I like a lot is the build in Crop tool as well as the image overlay for you to insert your predesigned Signature

    Workflow wise, +/- for both Capture One and Lightroom 2.2 , but I'm definately doing Capture One till my 30 days are up

    Check it out : http://www.phaseone.com/4/

    neoro, i think i saw the yoke this morning.... but i guess u'll be working today huh....
    lolx....

  9. #289

    Default Re: West Shooterz Outing: Discussion and photos

    Quote Originally Posted by jackienum View Post
    neoro, i think i saw the yoke this morning.... but i guess u'll be working today huh....
    lolx....



    I got one, yoke , but it was overcooked when it came out from the clouds. Will post the picture later when i get back from work..
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tang_yiming/

  10. #290

    Default Re: West Shooterz Outing: Discussion and photos

    Quote Originally Posted by SKYimage View Post
    4th contribution before I MIA for 02 weeks....

    #167
    Shy, how come got 2x "#167"

  11. #291

    Default Re: West Shooterz Outing: Discussion and photos

    Hi guys.....
    some pics from mii taken @ SBWR (1 of 3)

    #173


    #172


    #171


    #170


    #169

  12. #292

    Default Re: West Shooterz Outing: Discussion and photos

    Hi guys.....
    some pics from mii taken @ SBWR (2 of 3)

    #178


    #177


    #176


    #175


    #174

  13. #293

    Default Re: West Shooterz Outing: Discussion and photos

    Hi guys.....
    some pics from mii taken @ SBWR (3 of 3)

    #183


    #182


    #181


    #180


    #179

  14. #294
    Member majujat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    433

    Default Re: West Shooterz Outing: Discussion and photos



    Liao cannot escape. How it ends Jackie?
    Last edited by majujat; 22nd January 2009 at 01:30 PM.

  15. #295

    Lightbulb Re: West Shooterz Outing: Discussion and photos

    Many pixz been posted by the memberz, but the C&C is very limited, or non-existence. Come-on guyz, dun be shy to say it out on the pix posted here.

    I purposely posted a so-called "defective pix", but seems like no-one noticed, or rather shy to say it out.

    Come WEST SHOOTERZ... Lets the voice be heard!

  16. #296

    Talking Re: West Shooterz Outing: Discussion and photos

    Quote Originally Posted by majujat View Post


    Liao cannot escape. How it ends Jackie?
    Well, it looks like revenge to me....
    Well, wat do u think... 6 on 1...
    and this lizard is a small one... not those big one..
    .....DEAD.....



    Quote Originally Posted by SKYimage View Post
    Many pixz been posted by the memberz, but the C&C is very limited, or non-existence. Come-on guyz, dun be shy to say it out on the pix posted here.

    I purposely posted a so-called "defective pix", but seems like no-one noticed, or rather shy to say it out.

    Come WEST SHOOTERZ... Lets the voice be heard!
    Well, SKY, you mean the one, where the model has a blur image???
    Who knows if you're just interested onli in the soles...
    Last edited by jackienum; 22nd January 2009 at 07:06 PM.

  17. #297

    Lightbulb Re: West Shooterz Outing: Discussion and photos

    Quote Originally Posted by jackienum View Post
    Well, it looks like revenge to me....
    Well, wat do u think... 6 on 1...
    and this lizard is a small one... not those big one..
    .....DEAD.....





    Well, SKY, you mean the one, where the model has a blur image???
    Who knows if you're just interested onli in the soles...
    nah... its not that. If u look closely at piz 167, u'll see something which is not suppose to be there.

    For the blur issue, it's another mode of interpretation, unless, someone cld come up with other C&C.

    The point here is, this shld be a no hold bar kinda of critics, which cld and wld definitely improve the shooting skill of the photog. Thats the purpose of this thread.

  18. #298

    Default Re: West Shooterz Outing: Discussion and photos

    Quote Originally Posted by SKYimage View Post
    nah... its not that. If u look closely at piz 167, u'll see something which is not suppose to be there.

    For the blur issue, it's another mode of interpretation, unless, someone cld come up with other C&C.

    The point here is, this shld be a no hold bar kinda of critics, which cld and wld definitely improve the shooting skill of the photog. Thats the purpose of this thread.
    you're saying about the patches in the "bloodyobama"???
    something like stain??
    i wonder if this is it....
    Last edited by jackienum; 25th January 2009 at 05:47 PM.

  19. #299

    Default Re: West Shooterz Outing: Discussion and photos

    Quote Originally Posted by jackienum View Post
    you're saying about the patches in the "bloodyobama"???
    something like stain??
    i wonder if this is it....
    yup.. that's it.

    Anyway, lets refrain fr using this term (bloodyobama), yeah. else cld let to this thread being repriminded.

  20. #300

    Talking Re: West Shooterz Outing: Discussion and photos

    Quote Originally Posted by SKYimage View Post
    yup.. that's it.

    Anyway, lets refrain fr using this term (bloodyobama), yeah. else cld let to this thread being repriminded.
    hahahaha....
    so what's the exact term u were saying it's called???

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51013141516 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •