Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: FREE!!!!!.....Intro to Photography....

thanks!!!

sulhan and larry.

hope to have more of these kinda stuff

aiya guess i was slow to notice the thread..........

a newbie here
    will definateky wanna join u ppl for shoots to better myself

7ways

here is the group shot

See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

Thank you sulhan for organising the outing. It has been a fruitful session.
    Thanks a lot to our guide munfai, for his detailed clarifications. You're great!
    Looking forward to more sessions!

Thanks to Sulhan indeed Also learnt some finer tips of macro shots from megaweb

Thanks guys!

Gooo....

Didya see Sulhan's daughter?

haha yah...
    she is cute

when is the next lesson !!

Originally posted by gabriel06
    when is the next lesson !!

me want to know too .... want to join
    Last edited by Retro; 5th July 2003 at 02:06 PM.

Sulhan

I would like to join the next session as I was unable to join the 1st one.....

Default Will Confirm this Friday...

Hi Everyone.....

Thanks for the overwhelming suppport and reesponse to the Photography intro Session.....

I will pOst the next session date by this Friday. I will list based on the PM that i have received....1st come first serve......
    I will try to make this session a fortnight thing......so as to be in sync....to maybe SEED.

However, the sessions may have to be on a BLACKOUT somewhere around AUGUST.....As i may have to travel during that period.

So stay tune for the postings......

regards,
    Sulhan

P/S: After the fist trial session for the AFTERNOON outing, Larry and i have discussed on how to make the afternoon session to be more beneficial for the newbies. As the afternoon session is around 2pm.....we may run it as a "Photo Critique" Session. We may have a short supplementary notes for Newbies to try out and then meet at 2pm somewhere to view their photos for critique. Afterwhich we will wrap up the session revising the pointers given in the notes.......WELL....see how it goes....stay tune.
    Last edited by sulhan; 23rd June 2003 at 11:07 PM.

Originally posted by megaweb
    here is the group shot

hmmm... juz wondering... who's who in this group shot??

Default Re: Will Confirm this Friday...

yoo hoo... sulhan, seems that your mailbox is full... can i be on that list too??!?

Originally posted by sulhan
    Hi Everyone.....

Thanks for the overwhelming suppport and reesponse to the Photography intro Session.....

I will pOst the next session date by this Friday. I will list based on the PM that i have received....1st come first serve......
    I will try to make this session a fortnight thing......so as to be in sync....to maybe SEED.

However, the sessions may have to be on a BLACKOUT somewhere around AUGUST.....As i may have to travel during that period.

So stay tune for the postings......

regards,
    Sulhan

P/S: After the fist trial session for the AFTERNOON outing, Larry and i have discussed on how to make the afternoon session to be more beneficial for the newbies. As the afternoon session is around 2pm.....we may run it as a "Photo Critique" Session. We may have a short supplementary notes for Newbies to try out and then meet at 2pm somewhere to view their photos for critique. Afterwhich we will wrap up the session revising the pointers given in the notes.......WELL....see how it goes....stay tune.

Default The 1st Session....

Regards,
    Sulhan

Default Re: The 1st Session....

Regards,
    Sulhan
    thanks ... I have updated the names into the group pic
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

Tell me when you're bringing your daughter, Sulhan...

I love her!!

Default She went back...and tooo tired to play...

Hiee...

My lil girl .....was soo tired that day that she slept really well...in the night....

Hope you had a great time.

regards,
    Sulhan

Default Re: Will Confirm this Friday...

yup yup, we were just discussing that it might be easier to teach composition by going through some examples instead of teaching on the spot. and then we can break up into a small Photo Critique, where we can point out or suggest ways to improve all our shots.

Just wanna say a big thanks to Sulhan and Larry. However as I shot in raw that afternoon, both of u was not able to give any comments to it.

Me upload to a website, but then I screw up as I post the thread at the wrong place, which is under gathering/events/etc.

So izzit possible to provide some feedbacks for me to improve to what I have taken that afternoon???

Originally posted by stealth
    So izzit possible to provide some feedbacks for me to improve to what I have taken that afternoon???
    mabbe at that next photo critique/composition lesson session that sulhan and i were discussing about?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast