Hi All newbies and who is keen to learn....
(If the intro session is successful.....with plesant respond..i will try to conduct it maybe every month)...
I will be conducting a two days (weekends) of the months Intro to Photography lessons.....for FREE!!!!....
Starting immediately...this Saturday 21st June...Hopefully if nothing goes wrong....
Time: 7.30am to 9.30/10.00am....
How the Intro is Conducted.....???
I will go through the basics of Photography.......
Session 1: (Botanic Gardens)
- The Camera + Basic equipment
- Shutter Speed
- Aperture Size (Includes Depth Of Field)
- Film Speed (ISO)
Session 2: (Esplanade Area)
- Basic Composition
- Free and Easy Photoshoot
Hope to share some basic photography Knowledge to all newbies and provide guide where possible.
- Any Newbies with a camera.
How it will be conducted:
- I will limit the group size for this trial session to 5 person.
- Photographs will be taken with a digital camera which can show the concepts of Depth of Filed with Varying Apertures.
- Going through the concept of Exposure....(Interaction of APerture & Shutter speed + Film etc)
- Photos wil be downloaded after each section to a Notebook to show the effects of the different shots taken (Thats why the group is kept small).
- Open Q& A sessions and try outs as we go along.
Please leave your name in the thread if you are interested:
- What you need.....Any camera + Film or Batteries
Come Join Me Don't Shy.....I'm learning my self...