Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 1022

Thread: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

  1. #821

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Good morning Tangshooters.
    40 km to 1 litre :p

  2. #822
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
    Good morning Tangshooters.
    Good morning bro.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  3. #823
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
    Good morning Tangshooters.
    摸你shogun!

  4. #824

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    摸你shogun!
    40 km to 1 litre :p

  5. #825
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    摸你shogun!
    Very gayish.....
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  6. #826

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Good morning bro.
    Sat coming liao!
    40 km to 1 litre :p

  7. #827
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
    Sat coming liao!
    Yap.....majority of the Tangshooters are occupied with the shoots.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  8. #828
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    2 pages talking nothing....
    U want talk something.. Let's talk something...Let's talk abt FLASH!!!

    Since we r gonna do a Flash Outing tml nite..let's discuss abt flash..

    How much do you guys know abt the different modes of flash?
    TTL? Manual? RPT? A/AA? Sync speed? Rear sync?

    Share your views or knowledge here!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  9. #829
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...


  10. #830

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Good morning everyone, please take a look at this link.
    Thanks.

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=369300

  11. #831
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    U want talk something.. Let's talk something...Let's talk abt FLASH!!!

    Since we r gonna do a Flash Outing tml nite..let's discuss abt flash..

    How much do you guys know abt the different modes of flash?
    TTL? Manual? RPT? A/AA? Sync speed? Rear sync?

    Share your views or knowledge here!
    Answer my Landscape question first!!!!!
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  12. #832
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    U want talk something.. Let's talk something...Let's talk abt FLASH!!!

    Since we r gonna do a Flash Outing tml nite..let's discuss abt flash..

    How much do you guys know abt the different modes of flash?
    TTL? Manual? RPT? A/AA? Sync speed? Rear sync?

    Share your views or knowledge here!
    i only know that my flash has 3 power levels ( low, medium, high).
    cam shutter must be lesser than 1/250sec....

    thats all.

  13. #833
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    U want talk something.. Let's talk something...Let's talk abt FLASH!!!

    Since we r gonna do a Flash Outing tml nite..let's discuss abt flash..

    How much do you guys know abt the different modes of flash?
    TTL? Manual? RPT? A/AA? Sync speed? Rear sync?

    Share your views or knowledge here!
    Nice one!

    Flashing is flash full body or flash upper body or flash lower body...
    Flashing is illegal in Singapore...
    Flashing is the act of flashing...
    Flashing can be done to opp sex only...
    Flasher is the person doing flashing...
    R u dare enuff to be a flasher doing flashing?

  14. #834

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Put some poison for those yearning for 1.2 lenses...

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=367621
    expensive...HK AIS 50F1.2 brand new set selling $600+ nia...

  15. #835
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    expensive...HK AIS 50F1.2 brand new set selling $600+ nia...
    Got CSI one! Good for u... anyway i cant judge the reason for me buy a 1.2 lens when i have a 1.4. But the legend 55 1.2 is worth the money!

  16. #836

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Nice one!
    Flashing is the act of flashing...

  17. #837
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Answer my Landscape question first!!!!!
    Landscape - comes from the word "land" and "scape"..a land with and esacpe point is a "landscape"..for example, u shoot a forest clutter with trees of all even height..there's no escape point, it won't look nice, so we have to include more sky to make it the escape point..my 0.000000002cents..lol

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    i only know that my flash has 3 power levels ( low, medium, high).
    cam shutter must be lesser than 1/250sec....

    thats all.
    hmmm..wat brand of flash u using?

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Nice one!

    Flashing is flash full body or flash upper body or flash lower body...
    Flashing is illegal in Singapore...
    Flashing is the act of flashing...
    Flashing can be done to opp sex only...
    Flasher is the person doing flashing...
    R u dare enuff to be a flasher doing flashing?
    Tis one not photography related flashing..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  18. #838

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Got CSI one! Good for u... anyway i cant judge the reason for me buy a 1.2 lens when i have a 1.4. But the legend 55 1.2 is worth the money!
    yah, previously someone in B&S was selling for500-600? but I not sure if AI or pre-AI. If its the same, then this current one is good deal lor. But need to spend $50 at P&G to mod to F mount...

  19. #839
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Just to share:

    TTL - Thru The Lens..be it u r a nikon/canon speedlite user..iTTL and eTTL works on the same principles..

    The flash will set the power output by firing a pre-flash..and the pre-flash is being feed back thru the lens to tell the flash to bring up or bring down the level of flash power..

    Advantage: fast
    Disadvantage: waste battery, inconsistency
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  20. #840
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    yah, previously someone in B&S was selling for500-600? but I not sure if AI or pre-AI. If its the same, then this current one is good deal lor. But need to spend $50 at P&G to mod to F mount...
    This one already mod liao... this is the 1964 make... Rugged body! Good optics. Sibeh reasonable...

Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •