Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 1022

Thread: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

  1. #21
    Member/Tangshooter Ambious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    reporting in..think this is the first time i'm typing reporting in haha!

    ts progressed so fast already..going to have long history like tang dynasty lol!
    Think we make a legend liao. Might as well buy over the Tang Dynasty and rebuild it into the next Tand Dynasty IR.....

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore - McNair Road
    Posts
    448

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Huat-ah!!!

  3. #23

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Reporting in!


    Quote Originally Posted by pierceteo View Post
    Huat-ah!!!
    So long never see you in action and in TCSS.
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  4. #24
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    good morning ..
    GOOD MORNING!!!!!!
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  5. #25

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Good morning, Warriors. Looking forward for the flasher night.
    Think of concepts and work towards it.

  6. #26
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by airforce1 View Post
    Good morning, Warriors. Looking forward for the flasher night.
    Abang, you want to join us at the Singapore Flyer before that?
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  7. #27
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambious View Post
    Think we make a legend liao. Might as well buy over the Tang Dynasty and rebuild it into the next Tand Dynasty IR.....
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  8. #28

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Harlow butties!
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  9. #29
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    ohayo !!!
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  10. #30
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    By any chance, anyone of you will be going for the flyer opening today?
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  11. #31

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Good Morning...........
    :vhappy:EOS400D

  12. #32

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    By any chance, anyone of you will be going for the flyer opening today?
    I will be going........bring tripod come to work liao......anyone joining?
    :vhappy:EOS400D

  13. #33

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    goot morning butties!

  14. #34
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by pckee View Post
    I will be going........bring tripod come to work liao......anyone joining?
    Me did not bring my equipment .....saw the one page ad in ST.....
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  15. #35
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Brudders,

    (Just thinking)... maybe we can list out the rest of the members in into your post.

    Tang Shooters Team:
    Founder & Chairman: qING
    Vice Chair: Mulan
    Knights Order (Secretaries):
    Redsun, phoakm, blazer_workz, Sprintist, g-khoo,
    Ambious, lkkang, sims0002, foxcorn, carnage3630,
    juste_millieu, falconite, kuantoh, coolsigg, nakashimamika

    Warriors (Hi Member):
    strifeyun, pierce, KnightONG, jawsg, juniee, Solbadguy,
    shogun....

    Probationary (single timer): blah blah...

    Sorry I know I miss out a lot of people... but just sounding out the idea...

    Like that, people that came once or twice will look into getting to the Warrior realm.. and the wario realm growth will fuel the rise of the order.. something like that... what do u think??
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  16. #36
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Brudders,

    (Just thinking)... maybe we can list out the rest of the members in into your post.

    Tang Shooters Team:
    Founder & Chairman: qING
    Vice Chair: Mulan
    Knights Order (Secretaries):
    Redsun, phoakm, blazer_workz, Sprintist, g-khoo,
    Ambious, lkkang, sims0002, foxcorn, carnage3630,
    juste_millieu, falconite, kuantoh, coolsigg, nakashimamika

    Warriors (Hi Member):
    strifeyun, pierce, KnightONG, jawsg, juniee, Solbadguy,
    shogun....

    Probationary (single timer): blah blah...

    Sorry I know I miss out a lot of people... but just sounding out the idea...

    Like that, people that came once or twice will look into getting to the Warrior realm.. and the wario realm growth will fuel the rise of the order.. something like that... what do u think??
    Are we forming Knights of the Round table???.....machiam, like Secret Society in Photography.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  17. #37
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Brudders,

    (Just thinking)... maybe we can list out the rest of the members in into your post.

    Tang Shooters Team:
    Founder & Chairman: qING
    Vice Chair: Mulan
    Knights Order (Secretaries):
    Redsun, phoakm, blazer_workz, Sprintist, g-khoo,
    Ambious, lkkang, sims0002, foxcorn, carnage3630,
    juste_millieu, falconite, kuantoh, coolsigg, nakashimamika

    Warriors (Hi Member):
    strifeyun, pierce, KnightONG, jawsg, juniee, Solbadguy,
    shogun....

    Probationary (single timer): blah blah...

    Sorry I know I miss out a lot of people... but just sounding out the idea...

    Like that, people that came once or twice will look into getting to the Warrior realm.. and the wario realm growth will fuel the rise of the order.. something like that... what do u think??
    Great idea..will list out all participants..so that they feel attached to Tang Shooters.

    Redsun..u have a attendance list for all outings? of course less the B3 ones..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  18. #38
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Great idea..will list out all participants..so that they feel attached to Tang Shooters.

    Redsun..u have a attendance list for all outings? of course less the B3 ones..
    ha yes i have
    Need to wait till i get home

  19. #39

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    BBBBB!!!!!
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  20. #40

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Great idea..will list out all participants..so that they feel attached to Tang Shooters.

    Redsun..u have a attendance list for all outings? of course less the B3 ones..
    huai discriminate against B3 outing! we also got shoot each other during B3 mah...

Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •