Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 1022

Thread: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

  1. #241

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by highfive View Post
    normal pattern:

    TFCD once -> Paid shots begin
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  2. #242

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    You learn fast.
    boh bian la...supply < demand

  3. #243

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Because her organiser is my friend.

    Wads the link?
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  4. #244
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by nakashimamika View Post

    Wads the link?
    You dunno one lah....

    My trade secret.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  5. #245

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Oh one last question.. the "Less than $100" price is for each of the 5 photographers? Only model fee or include rental, studio, mua, etc?
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  6. #246

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    You dunno one lah....

    My trade secret.
    Phoa can come back to earth?
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  7. #247

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by nakashimamika View Post
    Oh one last question.. the "Less than $100" price is for each of the 5 photographers? Only model fee or include rental, studio, mua, etc?
    knowing phoa...I think he quotes per hour.

    that means 3 hour = $300
    $300 shared by 5 = $60 each
    a bit steep for a noob actually, unless her face really suit the kind of shot you have in mind

  8. #248
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by nakashimamika View Post
    Oh one last question.. the "Less than $100" price is for each of the 5 photographers? Only model fee or include rental, studio, mua, etc?
    Bro, you are not joining why ask so much questions?

    Unless, you want to learn how to organise a shoot.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  9. #249

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by highfive View Post
    knowing phoa...I think he quotes per hour.

    that means 3 hour = $300
    $300 shared by 5 = $60 each
    a bit steep for a noob actually, unless her face really suit the kind of shot you have in mind
    Not necessary.
    The previous Queenie shoot is under $100 also and the price phoa quoted is inclusive of gown rental, MUA fees, etc.
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  10. #250

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Bro, you are not joining why ask so much questions?

    Unless, you want to learn how to organise a shoot.
    Im asking because I wanna know more about the shoot and price breakdown. Im not joining as I dunno anything about it!

    I am not going into events organising now la. Even if I am going to do that, I don't think I can learn like this also.
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  11. #251
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by highfive View Post
    knowing phoa...I think he quotes per hour.

    that means 3 hour = $300
    $300 shared by 5 = $60 each
    a bit steep for a noob actually, unless her face really suit the kind of shot you have in mind
    Fast learner. ...No need me to explain....

    The theme is about to firm up....very suitable for her....Vivian Chow scene.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  12. #252

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by nakashimamika View Post
    Not necessary.
    The previous Queenie shoot is under $100 also and the price phoa quoted is inclusive of gown rental, MUA fees, etc.
    hmm....perhaps, I have never done paid shots before, not until I think my pics can make it first la I wonder how much the babyfairy shot with C, D & E cost

  13. #253

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Fast learner. ...No need me to explain....

    The theme is about to firm up....very suitable for her....Vivian Chow scene.
    getting props from Nick ha?

  14. #254
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by nakashimamika View Post
    Im asking because I wanna know more about the shoot and price breakdown. Im not joining as I dunno anything about it!

    I am not going into events organising now la. Even if I am going to do that, I don't think I can learn like this also.
    Then join us for discussion, you will know.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  15. #255

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    You dunno one lah....

    My trade secret.
    You got trade secrets ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  16. #256

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by dOlBy View Post
    Guys plan an outing on the 10th May leh, my next available Visa date .
    u organise we sappork...

  17. #257
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by highfive View Post
    hmm....perhaps, I have never done paid shots before, not until I think my pics can make it first la I wonder how much the babyfairy shot with C, D & E cost
    oh tat was $70

  18. #258
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by highfive View Post
    getting props from Nick ha?
    not yet not yet....
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  19. #259

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    oh tat was $70
    Ish $50 buttie, we ish gotch $20 rebate
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  20. #260
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    You got trade secrets ..
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •