Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: which dc to get for a P&S??

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    389

    Default which dc to get for a P&S??

    hi, i am helping my friend to find out which digi cam would be goood for a P&S. important pts would be.. it must be small enough to fit into the pocket and of cos good picture quality if possible. thanks

  2. #2
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default Re: which dc to get for a P&S??

    Originally posted by filofari
    hi, i am helping my friend to find out which digi cam would be goood for a P&S. important pts would be.. it must be small enough to fit into the pocket and of cos good picture quality if possible. thanks
    Budget?

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    389

    Default

    not more then 900 bucks

  4. #4

    Default

    Originally posted by filofari
    not more then 900 bucks
    Get a Nikon 775/885, Fuji A201/2600, Olympus 2040, Minolta X,

  5. #5

    Default

    Originally posted by filofari
    not more then 900 bucks
    Try the Canon ixuses, Pentax Optio 330 and 430 and the fuji 'porsche' series(F601, 6800z, 4800z etc).

  6. #6

    Default

    Originally posted by xdivider


    Try the Canon ixuses, Pentax Optio 330 and 430 and the fuji 'porsche' series(F601, 6800z, 4800z etc).
    The Pentax 330/430 are more then 900
    The above Fuji models are oso more then 900.

  7. #7
    Ranchuman
    Guests

    Default

    Originally posted by Bluestrike

    The Pentax 330/430 are more then 900
    The above Fuji models are oso more then 900.
    I bought the F601 at AP for $920 today... $20 more but u do get 128mb + original case too... solid cam...the movie mode is impressive too

  8. #8

    Default

    Originally posted by Ranchuman


    I bought the F601 at AP for $920 today... $20 more but u do get 128mb + original case too... solid cam...the movie mode is impressive too
    920>900.....
    hehhehee

    Anyway, Filo, I think for that 20 more.... go get that! not a bad DC.......

    Hurry while stock last..............



    *BUY BUY BUY*

  9. #9

    Default

    Originally posted by Bluestrike

    920>900.....
    hehhehee

    Anyway, Filo, I think for that 20 more.... go get that! not a bad DC.......

    Hurry while stock last..............



    *BUY BUY BUY*
    Where's the frog picture right now?

  10. #10

    Default

    Originally posted by xdivider


    Where's the frog picture right now?



    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

  11. #11

    Default

    Originally posted by xdivider


    Where's the frog picture right now?
    Don't ask for it.........

    It'll stalk you...... until....... you.............
    BUy....................


    Muahahhahaaa.................


    BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY !!!

  12. #12

  13. #13

    Default

    Originally posted by Shadus
    Canon S40
    S40 is out of his price range. s30 maybe.

  14. #14

    Default

    Originally posted by xdivider


    S40 is out of his price range. s30 maybe.
    S30 is abt 950-1000...
    out of HER range too.......

  15. #15

    Default

    For a P&S cam, I think Fuji 2800Z? 6x zoom and I really like it's rich colour balance.... have to admit it's better than my C2040Z

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    12,938

    Default

    Originally posted by Bluestrike

    S30 is abt 950-1000...
    out of HER range too.......
    S30 still need to get extra memory card. F601Z at $920 comes with 128MB....
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

  17. #17

    Default

    Originally posted by mpenza


    S30 still need to get extra memory card. F601Z at $920 comes with 128MB....
    The 64MB promo over liao?

  18. #18

    Default

    Canon Ixus V.

    small small small..... and... look "so chio".

    for a P & S, good picture quality too.

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    389

    Default

    Originally posted by Bluestrike

    S30 is abt 950-1000...
    out of HER range too.......
    i am not getting it... my friend is :P
    was looking at dimage X but read the reviews like not very good leh

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Hougang, SG
    Posts
    1,338

    Default Re: which dc to get for a P&S??

    Originally posted by filofari
    hi, i am helping my friend to find out which digi cam would be goood for a P&S. important pts would be.. it must be small enough to fit into the pocket and of cos good picture quality if possible. thanks
    $900 budget, small size wif good pix.

    Canon IXUS 300.....abt $800, 2.1MP, 3x optical zoom, small enuff to fit in ur jeans pocket or handbag.

    Or wait for the IXUS 330..should arrive on our shores in acouple months time (no price info at the moment).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •