Thread: advice on Tioman Trip

Default advice on Tioman Trip

Hi All,

Plannin to go to Tioman - Berjaya beach resort for a 3D/2N package with my family! Any recommnedations on the travel/tour agent? if so, please advice me the name/website/phone number of the same. I've Discovery tours and Nemo travels details with me! any other?

Thanks
    Get

Default Re: advice on Tioman Trip

Try Berjaya's website, i think they have some package deals. I used to book directly with them.

Quote Originally Posted by sunfish View Post
    Try Berjaya's website, i think they have some package deals. I used to book directly with them.
    Thanks dude!! But, In that case, how do we travel from singapore? I've a 2 yr old kid with me! tad's the reason i'm searching for a package! hastle free on transport!

Quote Originally Posted by GetMeEazy View Post
    Thanks dude!! But, In that case, how do we travel from singapore? I've a 2 yr old kid with me! tad's the reason i'm searching for a package! hastle free on transport!
    If you planned a trip during the week of Labour Day forget it. Rooms in Berjaya is fully booked if you want to book the trip via local travel agency. You can also try http://www.travelpear.com/

Good luck!