Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast

Thread: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Sigh... Chel$ki is also turning rubbish. Can't even beat Wigan.

alamak! buang at home??

No wonder the closet fans so early come report

yep...we were rubbish!!!!!

at this rate, can kiss CL goodbye too.

Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    wa, so siao zhang ah
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post

dunno wat to say leh

last min concede...

now manu fans all so yayapapaya.

Quote Originally Posted by dealuseek View Post
    If we do any selling it will definitely first have to be,

Hairy Kuku
    JPen
    Peter C
    AV

I honestly dont think DK and Skirtie are that bad, they deserve more time. DK can be next right back leh!
    heheheheehehee

ok the part abt dirty kite as rightback, ok. he is talented.

as for skirtie, every game he mux make one major mistake tat will result in a goal conceded.

can only look forward to our date with skirtie now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    dunno wat to say leh

last min concede...

now manu fans all so yayapapaya.
    why u so like that?

It is good news and like i always said, one game at a time.

hopeless liao.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    why u so like that?

It is good news and like i always said, one game at a time.
    ya goot news. really goot.

Aston Villa boss Martin O'Neill is set to swoop for Bolton goalkeeper Jussi Jaaskelainen, who is out of contract in the summer. O'Neill is unwilling to pay Liverpool 10m for on-loan Scott Carson, so he has turned his attention to the 32-year-old Finn instead. (Daily Mirror)

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez feels his job is under threat because of the Anfield boardroom split. The Spaniard is said to be furious after learning that chief executive Rick Parry met with Jurgen Klinsmann in November to discuss the managerial position. (Various)

The season may be over for Philippe Senderos with the Swiss centre-half said to be "mentally shattered" having broken down in tears after Arsenal's 4-2 defeat to Liverpool in the Champions League quarter-finals. (Sun)

Having seen his side lose further ground on Liverpool in the race for the final Champions League spot, Everton boss David Moyes has admitted he should never have sold James McFadden to Birmingham in January. (Daily Record)

Gerrard 'fixer' goes on the run

A robber who allegedly helped stop an intimidation campaign against Steven Gerrard has walked out of court moments before he was found guilty of robbery.

John Kinsella, of Mile End, Liverpool, had denied being part of a robbery at a haulage depot in Grantham, Lincs.

It has previously been said in court that Kinsella, 43, was a "fixer" who saved the England star from a gangster.

He failed to return from a break to hear he had been found guilty and then refused a phone plea to return.

He was being tried at Lincoln Crown Court for his role in stealing detergents, crisps and Easter eggs valued at 41,000 from a haulage firm in 2006.

Guilty plea

Kinsella said he had been "hoodwinked" into taking part in the robbery.

He disappeared from the grounds of the city's castle, where the court buildings are, during the lunchtime adjournment.

The court had earlier heard that Steven Gerrard's father, Paul, contacted Kinsella after a campaign of intimidation by a Liverpool criminal.

Also found guilty of the robbery were Stephen McMullen, 49, of Phoenix Drive, Liverpool, and James Muldoon, 28, of Lakenheath Road, Liverpool.

The fourth raider, Thomas Hodgson, 29, of Melwood Drive, Liverpool, pleaded guilty to the charge as a result of the raid in March 2006.

Muldoon went on the run before the trial - meaning neither he nor Kinsella may be in the dock when sentence is passed on Thursday.

www.Liverpoolfc.tv

FULHAM V LIVERPOOL
    Saturday 19 April 2008 15:00

Liverpool travel to Fulham hoping to extend their advantage in the race for fourth place ahead of Tuesday's crucial Champions League semi-final with Chelsea.

The Reds have been in fine form of late and will be aiming to complete the double over Roy Hodgson's side after beating them 2-0 at Anfield earlier in the season (when Lawrie sanchez was at the helm).

But Rafa and co will have to be wary as the Londoners need all the points they can get as they teeter on the brink of relegation to the Championship, and former Red Danny Murphy will have the added incentive of getting one over on his old club.

If Liverpool can remain focused and play their normal game, they should pick up the points that will see them go some way to confirming fourth place and Champions League football at Anfield for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    www.Liverpoolfc.tv

FULHAM V LIVERPOOL
    Saturday 19 April 2008 15:00

Liverpool travel to Fulham hoping to extend their advantage in the race for fourth place ahead of Tuesday's crucial Champions League semi-final with Chelsea.

The Reds have been in fine form of late and will be aiming to complete the double over Roy Hodgson's side after beating them 2-0 at Anfield earlier in the season (when Lawrie sanchez was at the helm).

But Rafa and co will have to be wary as the Londoners need all the points they can get as they teeter on the brink of relegation to the Championship, and former Red Danny Murphy will have the added incentive of getting one over on his old club.

If Liverpool can remain focused and play their normal game, they should pick up the points that will see them go some way to confirming fourth place and Champions League football at Anfield for next season.
    ready to meet fulham's challenge. they need the points n we want to wrap up our 3rd placing ASAP. hahahaha

now the EPL title is manu's. chel$ki shot themselves in the foot by buanging at hm against weaken.

ready to meet fulham's challenge. they need the points n we want to wrap up our 3rd placing ASAP. hahahaha

now the EPL title is manu's. chel$ki shot themselves in the foot by buanging at hm against weaken.

Dun see Wigan no up.
    Chel$ki not as good as they think they are, especially without Maureen

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Dun see Wigan no up.
    Chel$ki not as good as they think they are, especially without Maureen
    ya, weaken drew with us in anfield.

4-5-1!

Member/Tangshooter

LFC always welcome u..YNWA!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    we extend our warmest welcome!!

manu fans will also welcome u... but to join in their quest to form the largest circle in the world n enter Ripley's Belif it or not! hahahaha

we extend our warmest welcome!!

manu fans will also welcome u... but to join in their quest to form the largest circle in the world n enter Ripley's Belif it or not! hahahaha
    i think i prefer pool fans.... manu fans are a scary bunch!

i think i prefer pool fans.... manu fans are a scary bunch!
    ya they very scary.

they oso scared tat we do not know the latest manu news n results so they will come n info us first thing in the morning mah.

no wonder i got 3 sms early this morning.

i think they make excellent soccer result reporters too!

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    looking forward to it.... YNBA!

Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast