Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24394447484950 LastLast

Thread: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

WA!! still very pissed!

riise's SUPER COMICAL F9 O.G!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

about the game...

we created the better chances...more than chelski( i couldnt remember chelski having any clear cut chance at all)

we defended quite well actually(except that own goal)

Reina had nothing to do the entire game...cech had to make 2-3 top class saves...

we closed them down really well,not much space given for them to even have more than 5 passes together...

the referee was the same one when we played marseille when we lost,that was a bad referee for us,he wont officiate the 2nd-leg...i'm sure he's never a LFC fan...but who cares...

terry looked bad against Torres,he had to resort to rough play that got him yellow late in the game,at last...

for the 2nd leg...

we've never score there under RB...that should end next week coz i'm sure this team can score anywhere coz we scored at san siro,a much daunting place to play...

we have to win that game...or get a score draw to play extra time...penalties if should be...

if we get to penalties,we'll be fave coz reina is a well known penalty stopper...chelski will hate him...then again,who cares...

finally,though i'm disappointed with that last minute og,i'm sure we will progress...we have the players to do it...we are better than in 2005 & 2007...we are LFC...better than chelski...ask manure...they will reluctantly admit that...coz our trophy cabinet is bigger than theirs...

Quote Originally Posted by Garion View Post
    WTF......KNN RIISE!!!!!

The worst part is the og happened at the very last gasp few seconds of extra time....sighh sighh..

Wah lau now uphill task for the Reds liao at STamford Bridge... Really Advantage Chelsea liao sia...can see today TNP headline trumpeting it liao...

Try not to lose hope tho...hope Benitez can pull it off again for the 4th? time...
    expected from shitty tnp. When result not going right for us, they blast us left right up down.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    WA!! still very pissed!

his time at liverpool is upz. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    expected from shitty tnp. When result not going right for us, they blast us left right up down.
    TNP is never a LFC fan...i remember back then,their writer (donno whom,a spurs fan) always condemn LFC but who cares...i seldom buy newpaper anyway...i usually get the free papers in the morning...in 2005 & 2007...nobody put us as favourite...but we played in the finals...who cares if we are underdog...as long as we win...

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    his time at liverpool is upz. hehe
    WA!! still very pissed!

riise has been a great servant for LFC...he's scored many goals that won games...i was not happy with the og but i dont blame him...he's juz unfortunate...blame the entire defence for not protecting him...shouldnt let the chelski player cross that ball into the 6 yard in the 1st place...

this weekend,chelski will play their top players against manure if they even think about winning the epl...then,wednesday nexweek,they have to play their best players again against us...we can afford to rest our 1st team this weekend...confident lah bros...we will play in the final in moscow...

Our wonder winger

OG!!! WTF!!! Why use head to clear!!! Can't use his foot meh ?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    this weekend,chelski will play their top players against manure if they even think about winning the epl...then,wednesday nexweek,they have to play their best players again against us...we can afford to rest our 1st team this weekend...confident lah bros...we will play in the final in moscow...
    waaa they shagged.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Our wonder winger

OG!!! WTF!!! Why use head to clear!!! Can't use his foot meh ?!?!?

we haf an uphill battle at standard bridge!

Manchester United
    will show liberpool how to break Chelsea's unbeaten record at Stampord bridge

Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    Manchester United
    Show them how to score as well they cant get the ball at the back of the net at Stamford bridge for the past duno how many games!

we haf an uphill battle at standard bridge!
    Let manure tire them this weekend and we can whack them a few days later...
    I think Liverpool perform well under pressure as well.

Manchester United
    Show la.... Probably manure just run circles at the center pitch

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    TNP is never a LFC fan...i remember back then,their writer (donno whom,a spurs fan) always condemn LFC but who cares...i seldom buy newpaper anyway...i usually get the free papers in the morning...in 2005 & 2007...nobody put us as favourite...but we played in the finals...who cares if we are underdog...as long as we win...
    i have not bought tnp for more than ten years leow after their one-sided condemnation of liverpool. why should i pay good money to read shitty reports which i totally disagree with in the first place. i'd rather read reports that are unbiased and allow me to make my own judgment and decision.

Manchester United
    eh, mai lai leh

wait tio humped 3-0 by barca, u guys still song and will still form circles.

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    i have not bought tnp for more than ten years leow after their one-sided condemnation of liverpool. why should i pay good money to read shitty reports which i totally disagree with in the first place. i'd rather read reports that are unbiased and allow me to make my own judgment and decision.
    i stopped buying for more than 8months liao!!

keep it up!

but if frens haf the copy, i will browse through

The Newpaper is no doubt, full of gooners n mancircle united fans as rubbish soccer writers n best of it all, SOCCER ANALYST.

full of sai!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyboy View Post
    Show la.... Probably manure just run circles at the center pitch
    they start to go after one another's kacheng in the hope of forming CIRCLE in nou camp.

come to think of it, a 1-1 draw is a morale boosting result for the deranged kids of standard beak.

hope they put on a 1st class performance against mancircle united on sat and we will clean up the job on Tues for our Moscow date with barca.

eat dust, mancircle united!! EAT!!

come to think of it, a 1-1 draw is a morale boosting result for the deranged kids of standard beak.

hope they put on a 1st class performance against mancircle united on sat and we will clean up the job on Tues for our Moscow date with barca.

eat dust, mancircle united!! EAT!!
    that's what i wrote about manu supporters supporting chelski to get a result so that chelski won't go all out on sat for fear of wed's match.

but the manu supporter was here last night because of torresssssssss.