Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast

Thread: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wake up to good news!
    i shall wake up to the boring news that both matches ended in 1-1 draws....

wake up to good news!
    i support that. hope i can stay awake enough to watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    i support that. hope i can stay awake enough to watch it.
    or maybe i shouldn't.

some manure fans told me they will be supporting chelski to get a result tonight so that chelski have something left to play for and take their mind off their epl header this weekend. i told them fat hope because a win this weekend for chelski put them level on points and they have an easier run to the end of the season than manure. chelski could pip manure for the title.

some manure fans told me they will be supporting chelski to get a result tonight so that chelski have something left to play for and take their mind off their epl header this weekend. i told them fat hope because a win this weekend for chelski put them level on points and they have an easier run to the end of the season than manure. chelski could pip manure for the title.
    wow.....manu supporting us in CL, pool supporting us in epl....life is great!

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post

nooooooooooooo
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

they support wat

at the end of the day they empty handed!

you got it wrong. pool not supporting you in epl. we hope both of you buang and let arse overtake.

manu fans always have it wrong because they run in circles. we pool fans don't.

why? you afraid? pool fans do travel you know. if 5000 can outsing chelski fans, imagine what 10000 will do. be afraid. very afraid.

they support wat
    running in circles and forming circles.

on second thoughts, if you want pool to support you in the epl, that means we are going to TRASH the living daylights and nightlights out of chelski so that you will fully concentrate on the epl this weekend and have no chance in our return leg.

i will take that.

you got it wrong. pool not supporting you in epl. we hope both of you buang and let arse overtake.

manu fans always have it wrong because they run in circles. we pool fans don't.
    i don't mind arsenal pushing manu into 3rd spot.

on second thoughts, if you want pool to support you in the epl, that means we are going to TRASH the living daylights and nightlights out of chelski so that you will fully concentrate on the epl this weekend and have no chance in our return leg.

i will take that.
    we will let u have one goal, and skirtie will give us the other. i'll take that.

why? you afraid? pool fans do travel you know. if 5000 can outsing chelski fans, imagine what 10000 will do. be afraid. very afraid.
    Ya...beware of pool fans be very weary as the will bring down the stadium and tear it apart n tio ban once again in europe! My My history does repeat itselves after all!!!
    Last edited by melvin; 22nd April 2008 at 09:12 PM.

we will let u have one goal, and skirtie will give us the other. i'll take that.
    i will take that. you give us one goal and skirtie will give the other one at your end. settled.

LIAM HARKER

YNWA!!!

u got it wrong.

we're goin to face barca in the finals.

where on earth did mancircle united come from????? u guys shud go back to ur circles instead of joking here! HAHAHAHA
    We are here to share the bridesmaid joke wif u all mah....

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    We are here to share the bridesmaid joke wif u all mah....
    wa

u all really serious abt being bridesmaids isn't it?

bridesmaids = girls.

u guys are men, gender is male.

so now u all finally decided to take the plunge and chop off the KKJ????

next time i go changi village makan my favourite Ipoh Horfan, maybe can see u NEW PEOPLE there standing at the carpark ah??????????

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Ya...beware of pool fans be very weary as the will bring down the stadium and tear it apart n tio ban once again in europe! My My history does repeat itselves after all!!!
    if by singing the stadium can tear apart, something needs to be done about british building standards.

as for history, i think you should read up on it again.

if by singing the stadium can tear apart, something needs to be done about british building standards.

as for history, i think you should read up on it again.
    everytime i go national stadium for singapore games against the malaysian states, during the malaysia cup era, WE REALLY STOMP our feet n the whole stadium rocks n shake.

and yet it doesn't crumble nor does it kena tear apart.

melvin gorgor is ill-informed la. he simply wanna entice us LFC fans to go n form circles with them or the latest, go chop off KKJ n be BRIDESMAIDS!

Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast