Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12273235363738394247 ... LastLast

Thread: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyboy View Post
    may be long time never ...... strip weapon.... and clean. Probably got lots of carbon deposits...
    how to be carbon if you don't fire. must be rust lah.

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    how to be carbon if you don't fire. must be rust lah.
    waa rusty. Go take 3.

Liam Harker ! Be with us in MOSCOW to see Liverpool claim No. 6 ! Best Wishes !
    - YNWA !
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

may be long time never ...... strip weapon.... and clean. Probably got lots of carbon deposits...
    Time to go Geylang firing range for some live firing liao, its open for day and night shoot till late
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Liam Harker ! Be with us in MOSCOW to see Liverpool claim No. 6 ! Best Wishes !

- YNWA !
    LFC spirit...as always...thats what makes us different from other supporters...

http://www.football365.com/story/0,1...454111,00.html

Hehe... i think Rafa trying to bait Chelsea to be more attacking minded... Nice one.. :P

still dun belif tat chel$ki will come to Anfield to ATTACK. no way.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    yes! gogogo!!!

Time to go Geylang firing range for some live firing liao, its open for day and night shoot till late

jus dun form circles like some other fans of some other club!

ARREST MADE AFTER BIRMINGHAM DERBY MURDER

West Midlands Police have arrested a 20-year-old man on suspicion of murder after an Aston Villa supporter was killed in the aftermath of Sunday's Birmingham derby at Villa Park.

Fans of the two clubs were embroiled in violent scenes following the home side's 5-1 victory, with the unnamed 26-year-old Villa supporter run down by a Volkswagen Golf car on Aston Hall Road, close to Villa Park. He was pronounced dead at Birmingham's City Hospital shortly afterwards.

According to The Sun, 'As he walked along, in a replica kit, witnesses said there was an altercation with the driver of a car heading away from the ground. A moment later the man was "sent flying" by the car.'

The newspaper cites a source claiming, "The guy didn't stand a chance. It looked like he was mown down deliberately."

In a short statement confirming the arrest, West Midlands Police said the suspect was in custody and being questioned.

WA!! CRAZY LEH!

GERRARD AND LAMPARD TO RETURN

First the good news: Chelsea's Frank Lampard, along with Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard, should be fit for tomorrow night's Champions League semi-final at Anfield. The bad news, if your allegiance is blue, is that striker Didier Drogba remains a major doubt for the match.

Lampard has returned to the Chelsea squad at the weekend after missing the games with Wigan and Everton last week on compassionate leave. With Michael Essien suspended for the first leg, Lampard's availability is a major boost for the beleaguered Avram Grant.

It remains to be seen whether Michael Ballack, who pulled out of the game at Goodison Park on Thursday night with a hamstring strain, will also be passed fit. The German is reportedly adamant that he will be fit to play but has yet to return to first-team training. Both Ballack and Drogba will have to prove their fitness this afternoon by participating in a training session at Anfield.

However, it is understood that Drogba, who had fluid drained from a knee last week, is still experiencing some pain and his prospects of starting the game seem slim. Nicolas Anelka would be the beneficiary of Drogba's continued absence even though his own form has been patchy since making an 11m move to Stamford Bridge from Bolton in January.

Meanwhile, Liverpool are expected to be at full strength. There has been concern over Steven Gerrard after the Reds skipper suffered a stiff nick but he was able to train on Sunday without any obvious discomfort.

"The player will say he wants to play, but there's an easy way of finding out whether he's fit," said manager Rafa Benitez. "I will come up and tap him on the left shoulder and if he turns to face me without any pain, we will know he can play. The other day he wanted to play but I would have had to have played him on the left wing as he could only look to the right."

Benitez's major selection dilemma is whether to partner Fernando Torres with Peter Crouch, a move that would, regardless of the state of his neck, require Gerrard to move to the left of midfield.

GUDJOHNSEN: UNITED ARE SCARED OF BARCA

Eidur Gudjohnsen claims Manchester United are 'afraid' of Barcelona ahead of their Champions League semi-final this week.

The former Chelsea man is unlikely to start in the first leg at the Camp Nou on Wednesday, but that didn't stop him from talking up his own team's chances, despite Barca's terrible form seeing them out of the Spanish title race.

The Catalans have won just once in the last eight games, but Gudjohnsen said in The Sun:

"I wanted to be facing United because they are a team that always wants to play football and leaves more open spaces to their opponent than others.

"Liverpool or Chelsea, for example, are stronger physically and without as much quality but they play defensively, are compact and leave no space. I prefer one of them in the final.

"But Manchester know our quality and are afraid of us.

"I think they will be two good games for football in general because both teams have a high level."

they jus wanna form circles la.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    GUDJOHNSEN: UNITED ARE SCARED OF BARCA

Eidur Gudjohnsen claims Manchester United are 'afraid' of Barcelona ahead of their Champions League semi-final this week.

The former Chelsea man is unlikely to start in the first leg at the Camp Nou on Wednesday, but that didn't stop him from talking up his own team's chances, despite Barca's terrible form seeing them out of the Spanish title race.

The Catalans have won just once in the last eight games, but Gudjohnsen said in The Sun:

"I wanted to be facing United because they are a team that always wants to play football and leaves more open spaces to their opponent than others.

"Liverpool or Chelsea, for example, are stronger physically and without as much quality but they play defensively, are compact and leave no space. I prefer one of them in the final.

"But Manchester know our quality and are afraid of us.

"I think they will be two good games for football in general because both teams have a high level."

they jus wanna form circles la.

Shoot what ar...

I know how to shoot my camera only....

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Ohh ... like that ar... I thought they always go round in circle...

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post
    http://www.football365.com/story/0,1...454111,00.html

Hehe... i think Rafa trying to bait Chelsea to be more attacking minded... Nice one.. :P
    This would be good... but playing 1st leg at Anfield will be hard for them.

This would be good... but playing 1st leg at Anfield will be hard for them.
    if we can't play the second leg in front of the KOP at anfield, than the KOP has to go to stamford bridge for ONE NIGHT ONLY engagement.

i believe liverpool fans will be at stamford bridge and will out sound, out cheer and out sing the chelski fans.

if we can't play the second leg in front of the KOP at anfield, than the KOP has to go to stamford bridge for ONE NIGHT ONLY engagement.

i believe liverpool fans will be at stamford bridge and will out sound, out cheer and out sing the chelski fans.
    Will u be there?

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Will u be there?
    i wish i could. tickets very hard to get. my wife's agent still trying to get it as she will be in london during the second leg. told her it would be a good experience to see and feel what the atmosphere is like.

This need to happen....