Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6212629303132333641 ... LastLast

Thread: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    manure only 3 points ahead of chelski...same games played...they have to play at bridge...they also have to play barca......chelski have to play manure and LFC...good signs...
    SONG!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

now chelski and arse get their hopes up on catching up. it's manure's to lose the epl now.

tonight overall still SIBEH SONG!

mancircle united dropped points.

we won at craven cottage!

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    now chelski and arse get their hopes up on catching up. it's manure's to lose the epl now.
    chelski can still catch...their game at the bridge we'll see...if chelski win,then they will be level on points but manure will have superior goal difference...

basket!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    SONG!
    So how? As LFC manager, would u rotate players?

chelski can still catch...their game at the bridge we'll see...if chelski win,then they will be level on points but manure will have superior goal difference...
    Superior gol difference means precious extra pt? Tio boh?

tonight overall still SIBEH SONG!

mancircle united dropped points.

we won at craven cottage!
    Cant beat team like Foolham, then the players better packed up and braised for transfer

Brad Fiddle played well for Blackburn. I just remembered he also played for a while in LFC and played like ****.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    that's why we need u to take ur foot off the pedal even more.

So how? As LFC manager, would u rotate players?
    ROTATE LA!!

but play 4-3-3. no starting line-up for dirty kite.

Cant beat team like Foolham, then the players better packed up and braised for transfer

Brad Fiddle played well for Blackburn. I just remembered he also played for a while in LFC and played like ****.
    2-0 win at craven cottage for LIVERPOOL FC!!

1-1 DRAW at blackburn for mancircle united!

WE LFC FANS SIBEH SONG!!

hahaha

dun worry jeff gorgor... CL coming.

the title is mancircle united's to lose.

y u worrrrrry???

the chasing party shud be the one stressssssed out!

afterall it is mancircle united leh!!! go, form a circle!

ya quite kanchiong. mancircle united's draw at blackburn is a crucial result.

ya quite kanchiong. mancircle united's draw at blackburn is a crucial result.
    quite tough.....beating them still not enuf....need them to draw at least one more game after that.

i think dun bother to waste effort to catch them liao.....better to concentrate on our hot date with skirtie.

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    quite tough.....beating them still not enuf....need them to draw at least one more game after that.

i think dun bother to waste effort to catch them liao.....better to concentrate on our hot date with skirtie.
    basket...

GERRARD CONCERN FOR CHELSEA CLASH

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez has revealed that captain Steven Gerrard is a doubt for his side's Champions League semi-final first leg tie with Chelsea on Tuesday.

The 27-year-old midfielder missed the Reds' 2-0 Premier League win over Fulham with a neck injury and Benitez is unsure if he will be fit to face the Blues at Anfield.

But the Spaniard did have some positive news on defender Sami Hyypia who should be fit to play despite being withdrawn at half-time after a clash of heads which left him feeling dizzy.

Benitez said: "I was talking with the physios today and he [Gerrard] is improving but it is still too soon [to say if he will be fit for Chelsea]

"You always have to be careful with the neck - he has been scoring a lot of goals with his head.

"I think he'll [Hyypia] be okay - he felt a little bit dizzy after a knock to the head but I think it's okay now. Mascherano had three knocks but I think he too is okay."

Goals from Jermaine Pennant and Peter Crouch eased Liverpool to victory at Craven Cottage as Benitez opted to rest Dirk Kuyt, Ryan Babel and Fernando Torres.

The victory left Liverpool eight points clear of city rivals Everton with just three games to go and the Anfield boss admitted the race for the fourth Champions League place is all but over.

"It's clear we are nearly there, we need one point and Everton need to win every game," Benitez told liverpoolfc.tv.

"But this is football, we still must be careful. We needed to do a good job today and now we can focus on Tuesday.

"Today it was important to do the job. We scored two goals without Torres and Gerrard, so we have confidence. But Chelsea is a difficult team."

Benitez also confirmed that he has started his recruitment drive for next season as he seeks the calibre of players necessary to mount a title challenge.

The 48-year-old revealed that a deal had been completed for one player for next season but only gave a few hints as to identity of the signing.

"We are working on trying to improve the squad for next season," Benitez added.

"We have some movements for next season, so we will continue trying to do the same.

"We have some signings for the next season done. They are senior players for the first team and young players for the first team and reserve team.

"Two of them are really close, young players, and one senior player is done. He talks good English, but is not English."

woooooo new players!

raf999 staying with us till next season meh????

Aston Villa midfielder Gareth Barry's desire to play Champions League football could see him join Liverpool or Chelsea for 14m. (Daily Mirror)

But Barry could commit his future to Villa depending on the club's ambitions and transfer targets. (Various)

Liverpool co-owner has agreed to sell his 50% stake in the club to DIC, with co-owner Tom Hicks then being squeezed out. (Daily Express)

some other HAHAHA news...

Manchester City boss Sven-Goran Eriksson could respond to his job being in jeopardy by telling owner Thaksin Shinawatra he is off to manage Valencia. (The Sun)

Real Madrid striker Ruud van Nistelrooy is set to move to AC Milan in the summer as the Bernabeu club target Chelsea's Didier Drogba as a replacement. (Daily Mail)

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has told midfielder Mathieu Flamini to make up his mind whether he is staying or going and wants to resolve the situation by the end of April. (Various)

Wenger is also uncertain whether William Gallas will continue as captain next season with Cesc Fabregas mooted as his replacement. (Various)

Reading are battling relegation and boss Steve Coppell is considering recalling striker Leroy Lita from his loan at Charlton. (Daily Mirror)

Newcastle boss Kevin Keegan believes rival Sunderland manager Roy Keane will one day manager Manchester United. (Various)

Jose Mourinho says he will return to football management next season after his sabbatical following his exit as Chelsea boss earlier this season. (Times)

Former Manchester United striker and current Blackburn boss Mark Hughes has told Red Devils winger Cristiano Ronaldo to resist the lure of Spain and stay at Old Trafford.

GERRARD CONCERN FOR CHELSEA CLASH

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez has revealed that captain Steven Gerrard is a doubt for his side's Champions League semi-final first leg tie with Chelsea on Tuesday.

The 27-year-old midfielder missed the Reds' 2-0 Premier League win over Fulham with a neck injury and Benitez is unsure if he will be fit to face the Blues at Anfield.

But the Spaniard did have some positive news on defender Sami Hyypia who should be fit to play despite being withdrawn at half-time after a clash of heads which left him feeling dizzy.

Benitez said: "I was talking with the physios today and he [Gerrard] is improving but it is still too soon [to say if he will be fit for Chelsea]

"You always have to be careful with the neck - he has been scoring a lot of goals with his head.

"I think he'll [Hyypia] be okay - he felt a little bit dizzy after a knock to the head but I think it's okay now. Mascherano had three knocks but I think he too is okay."

Goals from Jermaine Pennant and Peter Crouch eased Liverpool to victory at Craven Cottage as Benitez opted to rest Dirk Kuyt, Ryan Babel and Fernando Torres.

The victory left Liverpool eight points clear of city rivals Everton with just three games to go and the Anfield boss admitted the race for the fourth Champions League place is all but over.

"It's clear we are nearly there, we need one point and Everton need to win every game," Benitez told liverpoolfc.tv.

"But this is football, we still must be careful. We needed to do a good job today and now we can focus on Tuesday.

"Today it was important to do the job. We scored two goals without Torres and Gerrard, so we have confidence. But Chelsea is a difficult team."

Benitez also confirmed that he has started his recruitment drive for next season as he seeks the calibre of players necessary to mount a title challenge.

The 48-year-old revealed that a deal had been completed for one player for next season but only gave a few hints as to identity of the signing.

"We are working on trying to improve the squad for next season," Benitez added.

"We have some movements for next season, so we will continue trying to do the same.

"We have some signings for the next season done. They are senior players for the first team and young players for the first team and reserve team.

"Two of them are really close, young players, and one senior player is done. He talks good English, but is not English."

woooooo new players!

raf999 staying with us till next season meh????

stevie g....pls have a gd rest. dun mind u watching the game from the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post

stevie g....pls have a gd rest. dun mind u watching the game from the bench.
    we'll finish chelski off at Anfield

with or without gerrard, the squad is good enough to win by 2 at anfield!