Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9141718192021242944 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 995

Thread: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

  1. #361
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    I know we will be standing behind zaren and support him by singing "You'll Never Walk Alone"
    Go che$ki Go!!!
    i wouldnt stand behind him only manu fans will be behind him
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  2. #362

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    aiya, who cares....... but at least manu buanged twice against city.

    Tomyum too spicy, they cannot handle

  3. #363

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

    who do you think is at fault for this whole saga?
    1. hicks
    2. gillette
    3. parry
    4. moore
    5. rafa
    6. cheesecake
    7. me
    8. the kop
    9. the old toilet or
    10. the circle

    vote online here or call 1800-38258436. calls are charged at 50cents each. callers under 18 must seek parental consent. you may call as many times as you wish but only vote once online.

    additional choices added by popular demand (actually only two lah). what to do?

  4. #364

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    additional choices added by popular demand (actually only two lah). what to do?

    what to do, OC Cheesecake "demand", u have to give in lor

  5. #365
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

    will OC conduct a outing for the reds vs blues 1st leg
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  6. #366
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

    Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    will OC conduct a outing for the reds vs blues 1st leg
    3am leh... most prob i koonz
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #367
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    what to do, OC Cheesecake "demand", u have to give in lor
    i want edison's 'morders' can!!! gimme gillian or cecilia!


    i heard got maggie Q but tat one i steady, i leave for u all!

    jus dun stun me by saying u all want edison becos tat is for our dear manu fans.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  8. #368
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

    Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    i wouldnt stand behind him only manu fans will be behind him
    manu fans love the smell of the back of our neck!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #369
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i want edison's 'morders' can!!! gimme gillian or cecilia!


    i heard got maggie Q but tat one i steady, i leave for u all!

    jus dun stun me by saying u all want edison becos tat is for our dear manu fans.
    i tot edison is ur idol you should bring him into the boardroom
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  10. #370
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

    Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    i tot edison is ur idol you should bring him into the boardroom
    he is my idol but not tat kinda idol like the manu fans type.


    most prob i will make him honourary director of cinematography.

    then we all be the 'extras' or the 'male lead' with the sexy babes as the female leads.


    for our dear manu fans, sorry, we dun do forming circle kinda thing.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #371
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

    if they go to theme park they dash to the merry-go-round
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  12. #372
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

    Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    if they go to theme park they dash to the merry-go-round
    WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA




    reminds them of the great time they always haf.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #373
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    who do you think is at fault for this whole saga?
    1. hicks
    2. gillette
    3. parry
    4. moore
    5. rafa
    6. cheesecake
    7. me
    8. the kop
    9. the old toilet or
    10. the circle

    vote online here or call 1800-38258436. calls are charged at 50cents each. callers under 18 must seek parental consent. you may call as many times as you wish but only vote once online.

    additional choices added by popular demand (actually only two lah). what to do?

    moore & parry...for selling to the cowboys....

    if the deal was to DIC...u knows.....

  14. #374

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

    BEST Post-Match Interview to date. From Chelsea's Avram Grant.

    What follows is a full transcription from ESPNsoccernet's Richard Jolly...

    A deserved win Avram?
    Grant said: 'Yes.'

    What particularly pleased you about the performance?
    'I'm pleased.'

    What in particular pleased you?
    After an eight second delay: 'I don't know.'

    Is it a relief to win here?
    'Yes.'

    You seem lost for words by the performance. Are you more satisfied with the performance or the victory?
    'Both.'

    You seem distracted. Do you have a problem?
    'No problem.'

    Is there an issue?
    'No. I'm ok. I have nothing to say.'

    Do you have a message for the Chelsea fans?
    'You represent the Chelsea fans?'

    They must believe you are still in the title race, do you have a message for them?
    'No message.'

    Does this result mean you are back in it now?
    'I don't know.'

    How many steps have you climbed to undertake this press conference?
    'I don't know.'

    You seem less voluble than usual. Is it because of Sky TV moving the game to a Thursday?
    'Maybe it's because of you. I don't know. I am ok.'

    You are saying that you don't know if you are still in the title race?
    'No.' Is it easier to say nothing Avram?
    'I don't what to answer. It is a good question. I don't know what to answer.'

    Is this because of Sky?
    'No. Sky is ok. I enjoy watching them.'

    Is it a protest against newspapers?
    'No. Why?'

    Why else would you come in and refuse to answer our questions?
    'I answer every question.'

    You are two points behind Manchester United and you don't know if you are still in the title race?
    'No.'

    Have you told the players that you don't know if you are back in the title race?
    'What I tell the players is something else. You want me to tell you what I say to the players?'

    We just want you to answer the question really. Are you in the title race?
    'I don't know.'

    Would you not like to gain some positive publicity for the result rather than this bizarre silence?
    'I'm sorry. You can write whatever you want and I can answer what I want.'

    Do you feel under pressure to deliver a trophy. Is that the reason for the monosyllabic answers?
    'No.'

    Are you upset? Do you feel you have been misrepresented?
    'Maybe I have said because it is a bad season.'

    Did Michael Essien faint?
    'He had some problems, but he is ok.'

    Michael Ballack?
    'Injured.'

    What's his problem?
    'Ask the doctor.'

    He's not here Avram.
    'Well call him then.'

    Have you ever played the yes/no game Avram?
    .....

  15. #375
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    moore & parry...for selling to the cowboys....

    if the deal was to DIC...u knows.....
    i think a 50-50 ownership is stupid ... even the Evans - Houllier partnership didn't work out... so why did we allow a Hicks - Gillette to happen

  16. #376
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    i think a 50-50 ownership is stupid ... even the Evans - Houllier partnership didn't work out... so why did we allow a Hicks - Gillette to happen
    Who is we?

    If u r talking about we fans, then it is the businessmen who are screwing the fans = customers.

    Their high power politics can be found in any businesses but only thing in sports business, everything seem to be exposed to the media.

  17. #377
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

    Quote Originally Posted by voltron2000 View Post
    BEST Post-Match Interview to date. From Chelsea's Avram Grant.

    What follows is a full transcription from ESPNsoccernet's Richard Jolly...

    A deserved win Avram?
    Grant said: 'Yes.'

    What particularly pleased you about the performance?
    'I'm pleased.'

    What in particular pleased you?
    After an eight second delay: 'I don't know.'

    Is it a relief to win here?
    'Yes.'

    You seem lost for words by the performance. Are you more satisfied with the performance or the victory?
    'Both.'

    You seem distracted. Do you have a problem?
    'No problem.'

    Is there an issue?
    'No. I'm ok. I have nothing to say.'

    Do you have a message for the Chelsea fans?
    'You represent the Chelsea fans?'

    They must believe you are still in the title race, do you have a message for them?
    'No message.'

    Does this result mean you are back in it now?
    'I don't know.'

    How many steps have you climbed to undertake this press conference?
    'I don't know.'

    You seem less voluble than usual. Is it because of Sky TV moving the game to a Thursday?
    'Maybe it's because of you. I don't know. I am ok.'

    You are saying that you don't know if you are still in the title race?
    'No.' Is it easier to say nothing Avram?
    'I don't what to answer. It is a good question. I don't know what to answer.'

    Is this because of Sky?
    'No. Sky is ok. I enjoy watching them.'

    Is it a protest against newspapers?
    'No. Why?'

    Why else would you come in and refuse to answer our questions?
    'I answer every question.'

    You are two points behind Manchester United and you don't know if you are still in the title race?
    'No.'

    Have you told the players that you don't know if you are back in the title race?
    'What I tell the players is something else. You want me to tell you what I say to the players?'

    We just want you to answer the question really. Are you in the title race?
    'I don't know.'

    Would you not like to gain some positive publicity for the result rather than this bizarre silence?
    'I'm sorry. You can write whatever you want and I can answer what I want.'

    Do you feel under pressure to deliver a trophy. Is that the reason for the monosyllabic answers?
    'No.'

    Are you upset? Do you feel you have been misrepresented?
    'Maybe I have said because it is a bad season.'

    Did Michael Essien faint?
    'He had some problems, but he is ok.'

    Michael Ballack?
    'Injured.'

    What's his problem?
    'Ask the doctor.'

    He's not here Avram.
    'Well call him then.'

    Have you ever played the yes/no game Avram?
    .....
    he too stressed. hahahahaha
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #378
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Who is we?

    If u r talking about we fans, then it is the businessmen who are screwing the fans = customers.

    Their high power politics can be found in any businesses but only thing in sports business, everything seem to be exposed to the media.
    we = LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!

    not only fans.


    tat is something u manu fans will never understand.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #379
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    moore & parry...for selling to the cowboys....

    if the deal was to DIC...u knows.....
    think david moore is really saddened.

    the brokeback cowboys presented themselves so well n put on masks for us all.


    haiz


    in the end, it is all abt packaging with nothing inside.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  20. #380
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    everlose tot too highly of themselves but nevertheless, we will sew up 4th place this wkend.
    no chance of catching us lar. They always lose 1.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •