Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8131617181920232843 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 995

Thread: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

  1. #341
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

    Quote Originally Posted by voltron2000 View Post
    Yes, really disgusted with these 2 goons.

    Really hope those guys who threatened Gillet do likewise to Hicks.
    mux get some manu fans to form circles with them to appease them both.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #342
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    u r so humble, no wonder we like you here
    u can vomit with us, but if form circle, please go old toilet
    i'm certain manu fans will welcome u with.... erm... not open arms of cos, but bend over with their shiny buttocks in the air
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #343
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    wah now we r 5 points + i game inhand against everton... we have to take more advantage of the great situation...now can concentrate better on the CL semi...swee lah...
    everlose tot too highly of themselves but nevertheless, we will sew up 4th place this wkend.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #344
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    U can also vomit a River Mercy. Wash away all your puke and tears/sorrows
    no problem!


    beta than forming circles and crying in each others' arms and... ya.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #345
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    no problem!


    beta than forming circles and crying in each others' arms and... ya.
    I where got ?

    Did u bump into the right Man U fan anot?

  6. #346
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    I where got ?

    Did u bump into the right Man U fan anot?
    i wouldn't want to BUMP into ANY manu fans!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #347

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i wouldn't want to BUMP into ANY manu fans!!!

    that's quite scary.....

  8. #348
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i wouldn't want to BUMP into ANY manu fans!!!
    you might end up forming circles with them

  9. #349
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

    Chelsea 1-0 everton

    A first half goal from Michael Essien gave Chelsea a 1-0 victory at Everton to move them to within two points of leaders Manchester United - though they have played a game more.

  10. #350

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

    who do you think is at fault for this whole saga?
    1. hicks
    2. gillette
    3. parry
    4. moore
    5. rafa
    6. cheesecake
    7. me or
    8. the kop

    vote online here or call 1800-38258436. calls are charged at 50cents each. callers under 18 must seek parental consent. you may call as many times as you wish but only vote once online.

  11. #351

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

    how come cannot choose:
    - the circile?
    - the toilet?

  12. #352
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

    Sven determined to stay

    Sven-Goran Eriksson insists he will still be at the Manchester City helm next season. Speculation has grown about the Swede's future since owner Thaksin Shinawatra's admission yesterday that he has not been happy with the second half of the club's season

  13. #353
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post

    that's quite scary.....
    they might jus love BUMPING (into) u though. hahahahahahahaha
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  14. #354
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    who do you think is at fault for this whole saga?
    1. hicks
    2. gillette
    3. parry
    4. moore
    5. rafa
    6. cheesecake
    7. me or
    8. the kop

    vote online here or call 1800-38258436. calls are charged at 50cents each. callers under 18 must seek parental consent. you may call as many times as you wish but only vote once online.
    i think i advocate too much for raf999's head n i still do. hahaha


    at least now we concentrating on the semi finals of the CL n the on-goin rubbish brokeback saga(no, not solving the forming circle mysteries of the manu fans). hahaha
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  15. #355
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    Chelsea 1-0 everton

    A first half goal from Michael Essien gave Chelsea a 1-0 victory at Everton to move them to within two points of leaders Manchester United - though they have played a game more.
    chel$ki had a poor game, all abt possession oni.


    not sure wat will happen when manu visits standard b*+(h.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #356
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    how come cannot choose:
    - the circile?
    - the toilet?
    ya


    additional choice mah!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #357

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i think i advocate too much for raf999's head n i still do. hahaha


    at least now we concentrating on the semi finals of the CL n the on-goin rubbish brokeback saga(no, not solving the forming circle mysteries of the manu fans). hahaha

    i also think so, rafa should just concentrate on his game and CL, and not join in and want to confront why Parry held talks with Klinnsman. If he did not used F9 tactics and buanged so many matches in the 1st half of the season, why would people think of replacing him.

    Bring back Big Ear no.6 then talk lah.
    Last edited by grumpy; 19th April 2008 at 09:22 AM. Reason: typo

  18. #358
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    Sven determined to stay

    Sven-Goran Eriksson insists he will still be at the Manchester City helm next season. Speculation has grown about the Swede's future since owner Thaksin Shinawatra's admission yesterday that he has not been happy with the second half of the club's season
    aiya, who cares....... but at least manu buanged twice against city.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #359
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    i also think so, rafa should just concentrate on his game and CL, and not join in and want to confront why Parry held talks with Klinnsman. If he did not used F9 tactics and buanged so many matches in the 1st half of the season, why would people think of replacing him.

    Bring back Big Eye no.6 then talk lah.
    basket, we oso wanna confront raf999 for 4-5-1 n F9 tactics lor!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  20. #360

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    chel$ki had a poor game, all abt possession oni.


    not sure wat will happen when manu visits standard b*+(h.

    I know we will be standing behind zaren and support him by singing "You'll Never Walk Alone"
    Go che$ki Go!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •