Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast

Thread: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

Yea i am in agreement. Sadly it does seem very bleak at the moment. I dare not think what would happen next season without RB.
    I dare not dream what would happen without StevieG! It all seems pretty impossible at the moment. Hopefully Tom Diks suffers some
    emotional breakdown or his son gets splashed with manure and they just decide to leave. Perhaps we could get a local ah long to
    hang pig head at his house

Out with Tom Diks and on with the show! We have achieved so much this season and we need to build on it! Lets all pray for our great team,
    I can't bear to see all that good heritage destroyed by a couple of yanks.
    Live! Messenger nic at dealuseek.com | visit us @ dealUseek.com | email sales (at) dealuseek.com

Quote Originally Posted by dealuseek View Post
    Yea i am in agreement. Sadly it does seem very bleak at the moment. I dare not think what would happen next season without RB.
    I dare not dream what would happen without StevieG! It all seems pretty impossible at the moment. Hopefully Tom Diks suffers some
    emotional breakdown or his son gets splashed with manure and they just decide to leave. Perhaps we could get a local ah long to

Out with Tom Diks and on with the show! We have achieved so much this season and we need to build on it! Lets all pray for our great team,
    aiya, dun worry.

i take over then all our problems will be solved la.

RELAK!!! heheheheeeeee
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Aiyah, while we as fans are disappointed to read about it, they have contributed to the munny leh.

If not, we don't even have Torres and Babel liao. Of course, some others are erhem la...

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    aiya, dun worry.

RELAK!!! heheheheeeeee
    Ha Cheesecake, you think CS liverpool fans will be able to fork out 5000 pounds for a share of Liverpool?

If can we'd support you!

Quote Originally Posted by zan82 View Post
    Ha Cheesecake, you think CS liverpool fans will be able to fork out 5000 pounds for a share of Liverpool?

If can we'd support you!
    erm 13k sing dollar PLUS PLUS PLUS

dun think so la

but we can lend our typing skills to support n play FM2008. hahahha

erm 13k sing dollar PLUS PLUS PLUS

dun think so la

but we can lend our typing skills to support n play FM2008. hahahha
    ohh yeah, still sharpening my skill in managing my team in FM2008.

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Liverpool is in serious deep Sh1t now with the cowboys owning the club. Its getting from bad to worst and affecting everyone in Anfield Difficult to win the CL this year with all these going on... Rafa will leave, all the Spanish player will follow, then its Gerrard who already wanted to leave. Who dare to take over a club with all these problems? Only those small fly will do it for the $$$ like that Klingsmen, what has he done as a manager ? looks like Mancircle united - united they poke is going to win the double this year...or maybe all the Americano gang up to screw up Liverpool big time
    the cowboys know nuts about liverpool. They simply treat liverpool as cashcow.

Quote Originally Posted by zan82 View Post
    Aiyah, while we as fans are disappointed to read about it, they have contributed to the munny leh.

If not, we don't even have Torres and Babel liao. Of course, some others are erhem la...
    Oh goodness, dont even let me get started on how babel and torres were funded!
    If you dont already know, it was funded pureply by debt and all the money we have accumulated over the years of making chapms league!

Wanna make a guess whats going into transfers this summer? My guess is a bog fat 0 at this rate. Let me not remind you of how much worse it would be if we dont make 4th this season!
    Live! Messenger nic at dealuseek.com | visit us @ dealUseek.com | email sales (at) dealuseek.com

aiya, dun worry.

RELAK!!! heheheheeeeee
    LoL at this point i really wouldnt mind you taking over :P

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Liverpool is in serious deep Sh1t now with the cowboys owning the club. Its getting from bad to worst and affecting everyone in Anfield Difficult to win the CL this year with all these going on... Rafa will leave, all the Spanish player will follow, then its Gerrard who already wanted to leave. Who dare to take over a club with all these problems? Only those small fly will do it for the $$$ like that Klingsmen, what has he done as a manager ? looks like Mancircle united - united they poke is going to win the double this year...or maybe all the Americano gang up to screw up Liverpool big time

where got bad to worse? got money to sign torres leh
    anyway, with wonderful Rafa using F9 tactics (remember 4-5-1 at Anfield?) and wonderful winger, we still can be 4th place and CL semis, all is not that bad

I think he is referring to the management and not RB Otherwise i do agree that we are in a better state (on the field)

sounds like a job for the e n f o r c e r. oops, he's missing leow!

haf not lose yet but they already think of EXCUSES liao ah!

so kiddish, childish n so arse wrangler.

anyway we won't meet them in the finals anyway. they get past barca first then tok to us la.
    buying insurance lah bro,juz incase they lose...they have something to say back...

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    no need to buy David villa... just buy all the referees can liao
    thats what manure did for many seasons,huh?

today,16th April is RB birthday...tomorrow 17th is... he's only 8 yrs older than me...wah...i am old liao... my birthday wish this year would be the 6th big ears...

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    ohh yeah, still sharpening my skill in managing my team in FM2008.
    wa we all need to learn from u.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    the cowboys know nuts about liverpool. They simply treat liverpool as cashcow.
    they wanted us all LFC fans to become brokeback jus like them all.

LoL at this point i really wouldnt mind you taking over :P
    tat is the bestest choice.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    where got bad to worse? got money to sign torres leh
    anyway, with wonderful Rafa using F9 tactics (remember 4-5-1 at Anfield?) and wonderful winger, we still can be 4th place and CL semis, all is not that bad
    hehehehehe

heeeeheeeeheeee

let us all look forward to the CL.

I think he is referring to the management and not RB Otherwise i do agree that we are in a better state (on the field)
    dun worry.

next time i take over, we can change everything.

Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast