Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Thread: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    If Im Not Wrong DIC(Dubai International Capitals) taking 100% of liverpoolShares and gain full ownership? Hees. than next season. David Villa to anfield. HAHAH. Manu and gonners can say byebye. cos Liverpool will own next season .
    not confirm yet

they waiting for the brokeback american cowboys to resolve their differences n see if those 2 bozohs are ready to sell the club to them.

quite a sad case, surely.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

If Im Not Wrong DIC(Dubai International Capitals) taking 100% of liverpoolShares and gain full ownership? Hees. than next season. David Villa to anfield. HAHAH. Manu and gonners can say byebye. cos Liverpool will own next season .
    no need to buy David villa... just buy all the referees can liao

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    no need to buy David villa... just buy all the referees can liao
    some cannot be bought over... like steve bennett. he wants to form circles mah.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    some cannot be bought over... like steve bennett. he wants to form circles mah.
    form circles with mancircle united??

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    most probably OUCH and SONG
    S&M
    WAAA

graphic. hahahahahaha

steve bennett joined them.
    took the words out of my mouth

i'd bet the brokebacks at manure have said something to anfield brokebacks. that's why stalemate!

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    took the words out of my mouth
    is that your hobby too?

i'd bet the brokebacks at manure have said something to anfield brokebacks. that's why stalemate!

i think the manu owners encouraging our brokebacks to sell and buy shares in manu so that can form circles together.

is that your hobby too?
    words yes. other NO!

i think the manu owners encouraging our brokebacks to sell and buy shares in manu so that can form circles together.

i think its on the contrary.

Deregistered

but if im not wrong 1 of the co-owner step down and sells his shares already.so liverpool left with 1 owner

but if im not wrong 1 of the co-owner step down and sells his shares already.so liverpool left with 1 owner
    not yet. both owners still holding onto their shares. hicks doesn't want gilette to sell to dic.

BENITEZ TO CONSIDER HIS POSITION IN THE SUMMER

Rafa Benitez is still expected to consider quitting Liverpool at the end of the season in response to the boardroom turmoil that has engulfed the club.

While claims that Benitez threatened to resign on Sunday night in response to the revelation that chief executive Rick Parry was party to the meetings with Jurgen Klinsmann are wide of the mark, sources close to Benitez are understood to have confirmed that he will reassess his position after making another attempt to win the Champions League.

With a whole host of clubs - including Real Madrid - likely to offer him alternative employment, Benitez is in a position of strength and his anger at Sunday's disclosure that Parry met Klinsmann before Christmas has been interpreted as an attempt to ally himself with co-owner Tom Hicks against the chief executive. Yet Anfield sources are adamant that Benitez is genuinely - and understandably - angry that the latest round of behind-the-scenes machinations has overshadowed his team's recent on-field success.

Furthermore, with George Gillett refusing to sell to Hicks and DIC withdrawing their interest in making a takeover at the club, there are serious concerns that the boardroom turmoil could spill over into the summer and wreck his plans to rebuild his squad ahead of a title challenge next season.

Benitez has already been rebuffed in his call to hold clear-the-air talks with Parry, Hicks and Gillett in person. The two Americans remain adamant that they will not meet with the other and so Benitez's communications with the pair this week has been carried out via email.

YEAH!!!! NO MORE DIRTY KITE N SKIRTIE!!!

the brokeback cowboys really did us in.

form circles with mancircle united??
    mancircle united!!!!

NO WONDER THEY "UNITED"!!!

our brokeback cowboys are surprised that our fans and team do not function the way the mancircle united boys does, and that is forming circles anytime, anywhere and anyhow!

now these 2 brokebacks felt cheated.
    Last edited by Cheesecake; 16th April 2008 at 09:07 AM.

BARRY OR JOHNSON FOR LIVERPOOL

Rafa Benitez wants to buy a midfielder in the summer and, according to The Sun, that means a 12m bid for Aston Villa's Gareth Barry.

The newspaper claims that Benitez 'has made signing the England midfielder his top priority' and already contacted Villa. The situation is, of course, complicated by the boardroom turmoil at Anfield which is destabilising the club, but The Sun is confident that Benitez's wish will be granted and claims 'as long as Benitez stays on as manager, the lure of Anfield will persuade Barry to move'.

The Daily Mail agrees that Benitez is seeking a new midfielder but reckons the player he really wants is Manchester City's Michael Johnson.

'It is the Liverpool boss's third attempt to take the 20-year-old midfielder to Anfield and evidence that the Spaniard is intent on building up his squad,
    despite the shadow of power politics that is threatening his long-term tenure,' the newspaper reports.

'Liverpool renewed their approach to City in the past few days and
    negotiations are at an advanced stage, with Johnson's heart set on a switch that was first mooted about a year ago.'

Johnson himself is described as 'desperate to move to Anfield'.

latest LFC news mux come here n check it out.

we always tok-kok n laugh at mancircle united.

latest LFC news mux come here n check it out.

we always tok-kok n laugh at mancircle united.
    we tok kok and laugh at every team, including ourselves. but nothing beats laughing at mancircle untied.

manu fan : Liverpool to win the CL? I think go pass Chelsea first lah. Oh ya, I forgot Liverpool players know all the CL referees. So easy to win..

but manu know all the EPL referees n FA ppl SAF just say a few words will do
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

Liverpool is in serious deep Sh1t now with the cowboys owning the club. Its getting from bad to worst and affecting everyone in Anfield Difficult to win the CL this year with all these going on... Rafa will leave, all the Spanish player will follow, then its Gerrard who already wanted to leave. Who dare to take over a club with all these problems? Only those small fly will do it for the $$$ like that Klingsmen, what has he done as a manager ? looks like Mancircle united - united they poke is going to win the double this year...or maybe all the Americano gang up to screw up Liverpool big time
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast