Thread: Some pics for sharing and comment

Default Some pics for sharing and comment

Just To Share, Any comment will be noted.

The third pic is really good.

agreed, the composition and capture for pic 3 is really good! you really captured the moment and how beautifully the swans just lined up for you so nicely

i like #2, kinda whispery waters...

i can see what you were trying to do for #1 but background abit too blur.. just a lil bit clearer would be nicer and the flower is erm, not so beautiful but u cant control that right? lol u didnt create the flower so heehhe it just couldnt carry off the attention on its poor lil petals :P

just some thoughts

First must thanks thoa_rs and eskie for the comment.

For the first pic, the flower I can't really control I also hope it would be a more colorful one. But just happen to see it is at a good location for such shots. So I just give it a try. I intend to background to be blur, but I should have tried another one with clearer background as eskie suggested maybe it will be much better.
    BTW, I don't really know how much DOF I had when I press the shutter, I always just roughly est the DOF base on the F-Number. And using the DOF preview, the viewfinder sometime become too dark that I can't see much out of it. Any other way to know how much DOF I have before pressing the shutter. I'm using a flim SLR so can't really see the result right after a shot is taken.
    As for the third pic, I only intended to take the two bigger swan at the first place but before pressing the shutter, I notice another one coming into the scene fast so decided to wait for it to come into position. And only after pressing the shutter then realise that it is a DUCK. Apart from that the composition is what I had in mind. But I just find the water abit too dark, at the background. But maybe it is good as it seem to bring out the clean white of the swan (and duck).

ahahahah the CLASSIC story of the ugly darkling
    don't you look down on that dark
    it might one day turn into a beautiful swan

Hi,

Nice pics and good effort, a comment bout the pic with the swan........u think might be better if u crop away the boats at the top........or if u had cropped this from a larger pic to leave more of the boat? Overall the pic still looks good though

Cheers
    Kilkenny