Thread: Mine thread, mine sales!!!!!!!!!!

Default Mine thread, mine sales!!!!!!!!!!

I've posted a thread at the buy/sell thread for the past week looking for a 2nd hand bp-300. After a long wait and 4 upz, finally i've gotten a reply.
    I cannot be sitting at mine computer all day long guarding mine thread, hence when i finally saw the post and reply to the seller, i found that it has been sold to another buyer, who saw the post on mine thread.
    There's nothing wrong on the seller's or buyer's part, it's just that i'm so damned pissed and disappointed that i couldnt get mine bp-300 and someone has benefitted from MINE post.

LIFE SUX!!!!!!!

oh well...
    that ALWAYS happen!

Turn the tables around, can u imagine when u are selling something, and a potential buyer replied you, but lo and behold, he went to another seller (who approached him)..

Live with it loh..good luck to you man! Bp300 is a highly sought after item!

Cheers!

But this is diff!!!!! My thread to buy something, dont you think i should have priority? i didnt even have the chance to make a counteroffer sorry manz, still very sore...

mine! mine! mine! mine! mine! mine! mine! mine! mine! mine! mine! mine!mine! mine! mine! mine! mine! mine! mine! mine! mine! mine! mine! mine!mine! mine! mine! mine! mine! mine! mine! mine! mine! mine! mine! mine!mine! mine! mine! mine! mine! mine! mine! mine! mine! mine! mine! mine!
    take it easy... go watch 'Finding Nemo'!

watch it twice lioaz, nice show... MINEEEEEEEE MINEEEEEEEEEE MINEEEEEEEEE MINEEEEEEEE

I realise you put up a thread looking for BP300 for a few times, but I did not look into it as I am not using Canon.

I ampathise with your situation but you still have to accept this fact. Did you in the first place leave down a contact number so that you can be reachable? If I am the seller, I would operate on a first come first serve basis too. Since you did not check it up on the net and someone approached him first with a confirmed deal, then you should not be pissed by it.

This is what I feel and if you are still sore about it, try putting yourself in his shoe and ask yourself what would you do.

Regards,

Andy Ho
    Pulau Ubin Redefined

Haha..nvm lah.

Thats why everytime i wana buy/sell something, i would prefer them to PM me. State in your opening post.

Good luck man!

I did not say who i'm pissed with. As mention above, nobody's at fault here. The seller has the right to choose the buyer and since my thread is open, other buyers can approach the seller. I'm just sore that i've missed such a chance. Bp-300 is not easy to come by, and i might not be able to find another seller so easily.

I'm not pointing any fingers here, and since this is the kopitium forum, i'm just writing to vent my frustration. that's all. I mean, if it's you, you'll feel sore right?

Relax pal, you will get it one day. Just keep trying. I will look out for would be seller for you.

Andy Ho

thanz man, I feel much better already.