Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where are the A*list models?

Default Re: Where are the A*list models?

Quote Originally Posted by leejay View Post
    Many 'A' list models are in TW and HK. Also it depends on how you define A list - chio/pretty/sweet or tall/cool/sexy models? There's a difference. =)
    To me A list* can only be one.
    scandinavians

Blones of the blondes

Quote Originally Posted by yamapi View Post
    To me A list* can only be one.
    scandinavians

Blones of the blondes
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

But so far,modelin doesn't have any scandinavian blondes or that particular one from russia i've been waiting for..
    hur hur hur... who's that... particular Russian model?

Quote Originally Posted by boombox View Post
    Pot calling kettle black!

Quote Originally Posted by boombox View Post

'A' class model & Russian... see no further ... look here http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=370286

AAA
    Last edited by MomentoEverlast; 20th April 2008 at 04:38 PM.

Pot calling kettle black!
    She happens to be from Kazakhstan... not exactly Russia, but 'twas part of USSR.

Why need "A" list model when you are not pro...? Moreover, most reputation agency will probably not want their models to do this sort of Group Shoot. If you have an assignment (say clothes catalogue) or something, then maybe they may consider. In any case, i think most Cser know whats good value for money judging by the responses:P

come to think abt it... where's Charby Bro ah? So long never see him and his models...

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    Every week, in the portrait section, one sees only the same models from organised shoots. Why are there no images of those A*list models? Why are there so few images from those "masters of the trade" here?
    Why are there no enterprising organisers booking those A*list models?... too costly to book?, poor response due to high costs?, CS shooters got bad reputation with these A*list models?
    I am sure there is a willing market for some high quality models here .... or is there not?
    dunno what is your definition of A*list model. can give some names?

basically, A*list model don't come to CS and A*list photographer don't visit CS also.
    n CS photographers don't pay a lot also. of course, if there are a lot of CS snappers willing to pay, the the A*list models will naturally appear.

Quote Originally Posted by auron View Post
    dunno what is your definition of A*list model. can give some names?

basically, A*list model don't come to CS and A*list photographer don't visit CS also.
    n CS photographers don't pay a lot also. of course, if there are a lot of CS snappers willing to pay, the the A*list models will naturally appear.
    I am not sure what's the purpose of this thread in the 1st place.

If anyone of you dont read the small prints above, I am sorry, I do not have the energy left to reply or answer your enquiry.

I have already closed off some old threads of mine and thats obvious that I don't want any more discussion of this sort. Learning to respect my decision is the 1st thing to do in participating in this forum discussion.

Thank you for your participation.

(so sorry, too tired to write a proper end ..... just follow all the xmm here ...... cut and paste )
    always the Light, .... always.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12