Thread: Where to buy used MacMini?

Default Where to buy used MacMini?

Any shops, sites that sell used Mac stuff from where I can check to buy a used Macmini? I tried SGL marketing at SLS they didnt have.

Thanks!

Default Re: Where to buy used MacMini?

Quote Originally Posted by Culés View Post
    Any shops, sites that sell used Mac stuff from where I can check to buy a used Macmini? I tried SGL marketing at SLS they didnt have.

Thanks!
    You can try the Apple Store on www.apple.com.sg for refurbished Macs, but I rarely find refurbished Mac Mini there, otherwise try eBay... Or if you're not in a real hurry, I'm looking to replace my Mac Mini some time next month...

Have a good weekend!
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

try macusersg.org

there's a buy/sell forum there.. please register before you can view it..

I got my used MacMini there early this year. Looks like new without any scratches. The price is quite good.. around S$550 i got a set with bluetooth and airport. Plus a wireless alu keyboard and infra red microsoft mouse with a good mousepad. All came with full box..

Currently put in my office and hooked up to a Sirius 32" LCD TV via VGA to show photos to clients.. the quality is surprisingly good!
    Last edited by behyx; 12th April 2008 at 10:08 AM.

Looking to buy in SG!

Quote Originally Posted by Culés View Post
    Looking to buy in SG!
    The one I posted was deal in SG... The forum is a local SG forum and 99% of the forum members selling their stuffs are in SG..

Thanks Behyx, that's a great site

I actually agreed to a deal for a Powerbook G4 for $680 and arranged to meet him to buy then later he sms to say his wife dont want to sell

Still looking for either Powerbook/iBook or MacMini