Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6212629303132333641 ... LastLast

Thread: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

Default Re: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

Quote Originally Posted by xiaotinggg View Post
    laughs, actually, ive never charged on the photographers based on the number they had, just on hourly charge, really!
    well, because i deemed im posing for the same amt of time, just few more cameras clicking i dont think there is a right to charge more,
    what has the world really become to?
    now i really wonder!
    pm me your portfolio leh. i might just decide to hire you.

Default Re: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

Quote Originally Posted by yamapi View Post
    let me put it this way la Little tinggggggg.

Given the shortage of Rice,the demand exceed the supply and the fact that there are many patterns of human ranging from the kiasu to the greedy pigs[GWCin clubsnap context] who would horde whatever supplies for their delights,merchants[models] starts jacking up the prices of their food reserves be it they are AAA grade or cheapo quality because THESE people are willing to pay.

I hereby object to being called little tinggg! hahas, dont u know its nt right to translate chinese directly into english! hahas, well thn what to do, we cant discuss, i think these need some actions! BUT I STILL BELIEVE that they are quite a few gd models ard in CS, because i know them

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    pm me your portfolio leh. i might just decide to hire you.
    hahas, really ah? or kidding de.

Given the shortage of Rice,the demand exceed the supply and the fact that there are many patterns of human ranging from the kiasu to the greedy pigs[GWCin clubsnap context] who would horde whatever supplies for their delights,merchants[models] starts jacking up the prices of their food reserves be it they are AAA grade or cheapo quality because THESE people are willing to pay.
    so all this up in price, due to oil price, rice price, LV Chanel Gucci price increase.

How came IRA nv ask them to pay tax it income earn rite or they nv report at all
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

now you are cozying up to xiaoting!

It's abt time.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    so all this up in price, due to oil price, rice price, LV Chanel Gucci price increase.

How came IRA nv ask them to pay tax it income earn rite or they nv report at all

well because they are XMMs mah, nt yet even 18 i doubt, ahas, since when a prematured adult need to pay tax? like JC's tuition teacher! hahas

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    the heroes are those who will capitalise

i am now putting up a petition to stay the demolition of national stadium

it is the PERFECT LOCATION for my business idea.. one day become millionaire, even if the xmm charge $80 per hour, if i give $1 ticket for unlimited photographer entry, and surely got space..

overnight millionaire

Like i've said.
    Overnight millionaire=Low profit margin X high sales volume

you got experience being an author or not? if not you have to give us a copy of your book and pay us to read leh..
    got.. when i was 7 i wrote a composition that started

一个风和日丽的早上。。

my teacher praised me and said that only need to use cheng yu when i am pri 3

like that consider or not

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    can the 1st model be XDD sion
    ho no no cannot

the response will be so large, the national stadium will collapse

Quote Originally Posted by mystudio View Post
    hello.. you never updated yourself huh?
    nowadays XMM very smart ok.. $80 is only for one to one shoot.. for group shoot, the rate is different one hor...
    if more than 2 photog, $1 increase mah like wat night86mare say do at NS
    Last edited by harrynkl; 23rd April 2008 at 08:56 PM.
    My Models

一个风和日丽的早上。。

hey nt fair! hahas, english version la! hahas, who knows whther there is other races here! we are a democratic singapore, which celebrates racial harmony

hahas, really ah? or kidding de.
    really lah. but no shoot planned for now..but have to see portfolio first right?

now you are cozying up to xiaoting!
    You think so?
    you beri slow leh

一个风和日丽的早上。。

like that also can ah?

ho no no cannot

the response will be so large, the national stadium will collapse
    the track can do oso make full use of it, NS wont collapse, u nv been to malaysia cup b4 all the stomping and it still there
    My Models

hey nt fair! hahas, english version la! hahas, who knows whther there is other races here! we are a democratic singapore, which celebrates racial harmony
    i am a good boy

my teacher told me must 饮水思源

do not try to cut me from my chinese roots!

well because they are XMMs mah, nt yet even 18 i doubt, ahas, since when a prematured adult need to pay tax? like JC's tuition teacher! hahas
    ya, their parent pay for them

then CS will can put a cap on this to promote their service. same as shoot orgainser
    My Models

i am a good boy

my teacher told me must 饮水思源

do not try to cut me from my chinese roots!
    well, but u cannot geng sheng di gu! hahas, at least write in hanyu pingying people can read

lalala~

like that also can ah?
    in pri 3, i improvised and started with

一个凉风习习,风和日丽的早上。。

this time she told me to keep that for pri 5