Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast

Thread: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

Default Re: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    It doesn't take a A*star scholar to note that there is money to be make when you are still a JC, poly, campus student (15 to 22) .....
    why got a star scholar come in?

eh, tuition easier money leh

Default Re: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

How come only see photographer talking here.. where are all the "models"
    oops.. weekend now.. must be busy shooting

Quote Originally Posted by shinestar View Post
    Lol.. Busy posing under the crazy weather, getting shot by 5-6 'photographers', getting paid end of the day and go clubbing at night to spend it all! Oooppppsss

Quote Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
    No worries mate. For inexperience models, I usually provide transport and a meal to show my appreciation of their hard work. Usually they are quite OK with that. For those who demanded moolas, I'll give them a kite!
    Oh Yes! Your Kite.

Many models will die for a night with it.

Hey Johnny, why don't you click on our Public Profile and see how many pretty "Models" are among us?

Quote Originally Posted by precious.jas View Post
    Lol.. Busy posing under the crazy weather, getting shot by 5-6 'photographers', getting paid end of the day and go clubbing at night to spend it all! Oooppppsss
    Why don't you just let someone here bring you out clubbing and pay for everything instead of doing it the hard way?

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Why don't you just let someone here bring you out clubbing and pay for everything instead of doing it the hard way?
    Haha. Dont ask me, ask those 'models'... I'm going out now.. Today is my tai-tai day!! Have fun and please have more interesting posts so tonight I can come back read and have a good laugh

Oh Yes! Your Kite.

Many models will die for a night with it.
    this kite of his, i suppose it is legendary

you don't feel so pretty

plus got no pictures

the best case scenario, is for the "model" to become a photographer as well.. take self-portraits non-stop, and then still can do the above

is all becos of technology
    in another few yrs time .. primary sch girls will come flocking to CS

CS should bring in scandinavians~!
    Last edited by yamapi; 12th April 2008 at 04:26 PM.

Hey Johnny, why don't you click on our Public Profile and see how many pretty "Models" are among us?
    haha yea, you are one of the them..
    ahem.. how come you so free today? all the "models" are fully booked and making big bucks for weekend you know.. you should create a thread in services offered section, just cut and paste the standard intro.... we will go and Upzz for you...

haha yea, you are one of the them..
    ahem.. how come you so free today? all the "models" are fully booked and making big bucks for weekend you know.. you should create a thread in services offered section, just cut and paste the standard intro.... we will go and Upzz for you...
    Heheh...

Today is my day of having my rose-scented beauty bath, beauty sleep under sun lamp, manicure and foot massage mah.

Heheh...

Today is my day of having my rose-scented beauty bath, beauty sleep under sun lamp, manicure and foot massage mah.
    wa i though i'm the only one who knows how to pamper myself
    I had hair straightening last week and went for shopping

Heheh...

that's for today, what about toNIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    this kite of his, i suppose it is legendary
    The size of it?

The size of it?
    Kite?
    does it poke?
    Why is it triangular in sructure instead of linear?
    Are we sure the triangular one is not a result of warts invasion?

Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    that's for today, what about toNIGHT?
    Tonight is male models majong night.

Tonight is male models majong night.
    haha rmb to be in calvin klein underwear only. and rmb no undertable actions!

Quote Originally Posted by yamapi View Post
    Kite?
    does it poke?
    Why is it triangular in sructure instead of linear?
    Are we sure the triangular one is not a result of warts invasion?
    You have to ask the models who have seen it about its shape.

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast