Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4192427282930313439 ... LastLast

Thread: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

Default Re: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

Quote Originally Posted by xiaotinggg View Post

NO, i dont think a paid model shld be entittled any free photos,maybe one or two on the courtesy of photograpehrs.
    THose XMMs got asked for photos meh?

WHY my photog always never send me one de? hahas, those XMMs really fortunate lo.
    welllllll

the world change mar, hahahahahaha, and yes, they ask for a lot too, not just one or two.. according to the photographers here

and i bet got some gwc straight away

wa this xmm so pretty, also show me attention, i quick quick print a few prints also, then got excuse to meet up

Default Re: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    1) if the model has good poses, and is pretty, and even though only work 2 months but show quick improvement, you not willing to pay? then you are being very stubborn and not very pragmatic aren't you?

2) an experienced model offering to do tfcd for newbies doesn't spoil the market? ok lor, now is your double standards hor, don't mind me saying. the xmm spoil market, but your experienced russian model will be forever right in your eyes..? btw, you should come to london, the russian girls there are not so pretty then you can break free of your addiction.

3) since when xmm got excel in physical dept?
    If the model is a newbie and can pose well then i'll probaly tip her for doing a good job and if they show improvement,the picture tells but the problem here is 'talent's who can't pose,goes EEEEEE here and there when the pose is nothing of a big deal like sitting on the grass then tell me,on what ground do they command the rights to charge such premium?

2)Don't be shy,i want to know why you think an experienced model[notice i didn't imput race] who is willing to pose for free,be it to a newbie and professional photographer can or has the potential to spoil the market?
    Experience model posing for free can never spoil the market unless heaven descend on earth.

Why,i haven't play the race card and you're already shuffling.

3)There you go,i love talking with you,no matter how we disagree,there will always be something we can come to terms.
    shorten the hair and they might easily pass for a guy!

I think the best thing to stop this is the GWCs stopped offering and approaching XMMs with high pay la

HEY! laughs, night86mare, dont underestimate those XMMs, ive seen some who has really gd curves la!

It's still too little.
    pretty much negligible.

Quote Originally Posted by yamapi View Post
    If the model is a newbie and can pose well then i'll probaly tip her for doing a good job and if they show improvement,the picture tells but the problem here is 'talent's who can't pose,goes EEEEEE here and there when the pose is nothing of a big deal like sitting on the grass then tell me,on what ground do they command the rights to charge such premium?

2)Don't be shy,i want to know why you think an experienced model[notice i didn't imput race] who is willing to pose for free,be it to a newbie and professional photographer can or has the potential to spoil the market?
    Experience model posing for free can never spoil the market unless heaven descend on earth.

Why,i haven't play the race card and you're already shuffling.
    aiya i good intention what, later you get burnt by russian xmm..

ok, if experienced model a pose for free once to a crowd of gwcs

what will happen? note that gwc usually think with their cameras and other head.. so the next time, experienced model b organises a shoot they will raise their lenses and complain, why so ex, last time experienced model a let us shoot her for free; of course experienced model b will think "wa, this experienced model a, nothing better to do, don't know her price.. go and anyhow give free shot.. now all of us jialat.."

I think the best thing to stop this is the GWCs stopped offering and approaching XMMs with high pay la
    Is there even a possibility?

that is the point that almost every poster here has made in one way or another

but they are GWC.. they have the money, they have the choice, they have the xmm..

someone needs to tell them that no, this is not right, you are spoiling the xmm and the market..

and if they listen, straight away all the xmm (different from serious model hor) will vanish into thin air.. cos tfcd.. they get one cd, can change for shoes, can change for earrings, can change for fake eyelashes that can kill lizards? no!

i saw a lot of photog pose better than the models so will they be pay oso
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

It's still too little.
    pretty much negligible.

Cant blame asians genes! hahas, what to do, but im sure some of you will appreaciate shooting asian models, because from what ive heard, photog feels "more at home".

well IF THEY REQUEST dont give them, isn't what that suppose to be? if they want, rebutt and asked them for TFCD thn, hahas.

It's still too little.
    pretty much negligible.
    ho no

you never see enough xmm

but that's another topic for another day, probably in a different forums

NO, i dont think a paid model shld be entittled any free photos,maybe one or two on the courtesy of photograpehrs.
    THose XMMs got asked for photos meh?

WHY my photog always never send me one de? hahas, those XMMs really fortunate lo.
    lol..means you havent read thru the whole thread lah. some posted that they give the girls a few shots complimentary and some girls want all the shots.

what to do? this is life blame those GWCs with to much money to spare, blame the XMMs for being so demanding.

put it this wa,y xmm want $80 per hr can, i get 10-20 photogs to shoot her or even ask unlimited photog just pay $1 each shoot all u can
    My Models

aiya i good intention what, later you get burnt by russian xmm..

ok, if experienced model a pose for free once to a crowd of gwcs

what will happen? note that gwc usually think with their cameras and other head.. so the next time, experienced model b organises a shoot they will raise their lenses and complain, why so ex, last time experienced model a let us shoot her for free; of course experienced model b will think "wa, this experienced model a, nothing better to do, don't know her price.. go and anyhow give free shot.. now all of us jialat.."

Perhaps la but so far when i go drinking at pub or club,the only people offering me drinks are the blondies.
    The local girls too cheapo
    Anyway...here my ranking
    -Swedish
    -russian
    -viets

If that happen then these people are also living in denial because this is earth not heaven and there is no saints willing to POSE FOR FREE
    An experienced model posing for free is a thing of goodwill and if you start thinking free lunches exist everywhere,time to check look at their watches.

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    i saw a lot of photog pose better than the models so will they be pay oso
    you must be talking about sion

the poses shown here, definitely trump the xmm in terms of creativity and variety!

(sorry sion, couldn't resist digging up an old thread)

welllllll

the world change mar, hahahahahaha, and yes, they ask for a lot too, not just one or two.. according to the photographers here

and i bet got some gwc straight away

wa this xmm so pretty, also show me attention, i quick quick print a few prints also, then got excuse to meet up
    hmm...seems like secondary trade going on....gwc-xmm dating service

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    lol..means you havent read thru the whole thread lah. some posted that they give the girls a few shots complimentary and some girls want all the shots.
    I tell u har.
    GWC all time favourite girl C ripped my photos and use if for her personal vendetta on her blog

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    some even leech photos
    My Models

i don't shoot models actually, i just enjoy playing with people's shots in p&p not exactly my cup of tea.. better to shoot things that don't complain, don't need cab rides, don't need money..
    You are a role model to all XMMs.

you must be talking about sion

the poses shown here, definitely trump the xmm in terms of creativity and variety!

(sorry sion, couldn't resist digging up an old thread)
    any bikini or nude
    My Models