Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 141922232425262934 ... LastLast

Thread: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

Default Re: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

eerrrr have mah.

hint: look for closed thread
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

Default Re: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    eerrrr have mah.

hint: look for closed thread
    too troublesome..
    pm me

Quote Originally Posted by yamapi View Post
    And it actually goes to show that he showcase quality models.
    I just browse the workshop forum and saw another 'talent' joining the ranks of 'organisers'.
    Somebody suggested model paying a fee to 'showcase' themselve but i doubt the Admin would accede to.
    The models are like...how should i put it...supplies?
    By allowing model to freely advertise themselve,organisers are able to get this model for their shoots and keep their shoot at a low flat rate because there isn't an advertising fee factored in.
    This ensure a endless supplies of xmm flocking in which in turn means more model with buisness acute seeing this whole GWC and XMM as a cash cow for them to change their handbags,heels and blah blah.
    And more organisers translate to....?
    Economic students
    saw the thread le very powerful concept confirm full house
    My Models

too troublesome..
    pm me
    later all the mate ask me pm i faint
    My Models

I'll be most flattered to be known as one with good taste
    you will wear your best sarong?

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    you will wear your best sarong?
    I do not cross dress
    Me full of preppy clothings and white girls love them long time

I do not cross dress
    Me full of preppy clothings and white girls love them long time
    but a sarong is unisexual, luh

preppy too !

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    but a sarong is unisexual, luh

preppy too !

no boy.
    Never get arrested by the fashion poliza

wa sehh...

Fashion police will ask u to strip
    My Models

Quote Originally Posted by MomentoEverlast View Post
    Bold in the sense that they willing to pose in BIKINI lah. HaHa
    Who pose? The tai tais or the aunties?

Fashion police will ask u to strip
    Emperor new clothes?

Quote Originally Posted by syl View Post
    Who pose? The tai tais or the aunties?
    They have a name for sexxay aunties-MILF

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    With lastest firmware upgrade, some are using "face and boobs detection" technology.
    With some of the models you need a very good quality "boobs detection" device and then again, the device may be too under-powered to detect what they should be detecting becuz "it ain't there" in the first place!

Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    If we shoot exhibition girls, we get branded as harm sup (cheeky)
    If we shoot xmm, we are sympathized as being exploited.
    If we shoot each other in CS in between debates, we get glamorized.

In the end, there are so many ways to shoot. Isnt it all about kicks? Happy shooting!
    Shoot birds, animals, fish, plant, flowers, insects......etc. then no one can complain about paying too much for the models.....

Quote Originally Posted by syl View Post
    With some of the models you need a very good quality "boobs detection" device and then again, the device may be too under-powered to detect what they should be detecting becuz "it ain't there" in the first place!
    It is always there, but too much padding will cause some back-focusing problem.
    Last edited by Leong23; 23rd April 2008 at 01:11 AM.

another 16yr old meimei ask for tfcd or paid
    go go go shoot shoot shoot
    According to the profile, born in June 12, 1992, so only 15++.. wow.. child labour.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by mystudio View Post
    According to the profile, born in June 12, 1992, so only 15++.. wow.. child labour.. lol
    wooo.... wait one wrong step, will kena rotan.

those who want to choose better write a parent consent form or else 14 stroke coming ur way
    My Models

haha.. like going school excursion, must get parent to sign consent form, need to have chaperon?

i think CS shud come up with a system to benefit the real models than those wannabe...like submitting the portfolio to get privileges to offer their true blue modelling services ...and also must benefit the photographers...those with no proper or quality portfolio can only do TFCD until they get a proper portfolio done...

this was how it was done in the past...models or the agency pay so much to get their portfolios done up nicely up to standard

this is a photography forum...it shud be the photographers getting paid to shoot these "models" not the other way round
    if they really think they are so good...then start a modelling forum to benefit themselves.

Patron: Uncle I want chicken rice 1 plate...i nv eat before...can u pay me to try ur chicken rice too?
    Hawker: Okay...here is one plate of chicken rice...added some complimentary condiments...and nah...give u $2

same as...

"Models" : Just recently started modelling with little experience...hee hee...looking preferably for paid jobs...TFCD will be considered if the idea is good.. no nude/no lingerie/no bikini...plus i want the photos for my portfolio...hee hee wink wink...
    Photographer: i pay u $50/hr...find and pay MUA for u...teach u how to pose...edit ur photo...and give it to u...maybe we find a few girls...then can do org shoot too

Sounds familiar? or r u guilty of this? Its time to put the camera aside and think abt it...after u paid to shoot the "models" what do u get in return? portfolios tt help u earn back wat u spent on the girls and ur equipments?

Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 141922232425262934 ... LastLast