Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 131821222324252833 ... LastLast

Thread: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

Default Re: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

I really pity those GWC la.. you all talk talk talk down here not productive.. those XMM are very smart one ok.. they already map out their career path..

start with TFCD (with 1 or 2 lucky photographer) ---- do payshoot. (no bikini, lingerie) --- start doing bikini --- then lingerie ---
    during all these while, they will build up portfolio.. gather photogaphers and models contact...
    then ultimately they will move behind the scene, either setup a "modelling agency" or become organiser (and do guest appearance)
    And all these can happen within like 3 months??

But what about those GWC? still "desparately" paying XMM to "build up" portfolio.. so poor thing

Default Re: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

GWC???

xmm???
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    GWC???

xmm???
    Guy With Camera

xiao mei mei

oh thank u.

XMM, very smart ppl, they able to sell, GWC also sell, but harder to sell.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    oh thank u.

XMM, very smart ppl, they able to sell, GWC also sell, but harder to sell.
    lol
    dont play play.. you see XMM organise shoot get very good support, response better than some GWC who tries to organise... and XMM more aggressive also, they know exactly what the GWC wants

Quote Originally Posted by mystudio View Post
    lol
    dont play play.. you see XMM organise shoot get very good support, response better than some GWC who tries to organise... and XMM more aggressive also, they know exactly what the GWC wants
    you are right

xmm threads have nice attention grabbing colors

with emphasis on BIKINI la, HOT, SEXY and bonus model

all the gwc's autofocus straightaway very fast

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    you are right

xmm threads have nice attention grabbing colors

with emphasis on BIKINI la, HOT, SEXY and bonus model

all the gwc's autofocus straightaway very fast
    They use "face detection" technology :P
    And i love the way XMM present it la.. its really makes you scroll down to read more..

With lastest firmware upgrade, some are using "face and boobs detection" technology.

no wonder it like selling their body to GWC with all those high tech things
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    With lastest firmware upgrade, some are using "face and boobs detection" technology.
    wow.. got boobs detection technology, now i know why some photos are not focus on the eyes already
    going to make a trip to nikon service center first thing tomorrow morning!

Quote Originally Posted by mystudio View Post
    wow.. got boobs detection technology, now i know why some photos are not focus on the eyes already
    going to make a trip to nikon service center first thing tomorrow morning!
    not sure if canon have it if no i think use PnS better
    My Models

Look at the workshop forum and you can easily see that entire forum dominated by organisers organising model shoots and many of the models,their poses/experience doesn't justify their rate.

My likings for blondes aside,It seems like modelinn is the only organiser whose model is of a certain standard.

Quote Originally Posted by yamapi View Post
    Look at the workshop forum and you can easily see that entire forum dominated by organisers organising model shoots and many of the models,their poses/experience doesn't justify their rate.

My likings for blondes aside,It seems like modelinn is the only organiser whose model is of a certain standard.
    he getting fr agencies fresh and hot
    My Models

Quote Originally Posted by yamapi View Post

now now now

later all the xmm call you sarong party boy

another 16yr old meimei ask for tfcd or paid
    go go go shoot shoot shoot
    My Models

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    he getting fr agencies fresh and hot
    And it actually goes to show that he showcase quality models.
    I just browse the workshop forum and saw another 'talent' joining the ranks of 'organisers'.
    Somebody suggested model paying a fee to 'showcase' themselve but i doubt the Admin would accede to.
    The models are like...how should i put it...supplies?
    By allowing model to freely advertise themselve,organisers are able to get this model for their shoots and keep their shoot at a low flat rate because there isn't an advertising fee factored in.
    This ensure a endless supplies of xmm flocking in which in turn means more model with buisness acute seeing this whole GWC and XMM as a cash cow for them to change their handbags,heels and blah blah.
    And more organisers translate to....?
    Economic students
    Last edited by yamapi; 22nd April 2008 at 11:52 PM.

another 16yr old meimei ask for tfcd or paid
    go go go shoot shoot shoot
    where where where?

*feels his nose filling up with blood as he whips out his 50mmf/1.4*

now now now

later all the xmm call you sarong party boy
    I'll be most flattered to be known as one with good taste

where where where?

*feels his nose filling up with blood as he whips out his 50mmf/1.4*
    there there there under services, newly baked local hot mei mei
    My Models

there there there under services, newly baked local hot mei mei

Are you sure there's under service?

Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 131821222324252833 ... LastLast