Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 131821222324252833 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 830

Thread: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

  1. #441

    Default Re: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

    I really pity those GWC la.. you all talk talk talk down here not productive.. those XMM are very smart one ok.. they already map out their career path..

    start with TFCD (with 1 or 2 lucky photographer) ---- do payshoot. (no bikini, lingerie) --- start doing bikini --- then lingerie ---
    during all these while, they will build up portfolio.. gather photogaphers and models contact...
    then ultimately they will move behind the scene, either setup a "modelling agency" or become organiser (and do guest appearance)
    And all these can happen within like 3 months??

    But what about those GWC? still "desparately" paying XMM to "build up" portfolio.. so poor thing

  2. #442

    Default Re: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

    GWC???

    xmm???
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  3. #443

    Default Re: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    GWC???

    xmm???
    Guy With Camera

    xiao mei mei

  4. #444

    Default Re: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

    oh thank u.

    XMM, very smart ppl, they able to sell, GWC also sell, but harder to sell.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  5. #445

    Default Re: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    oh thank u.

    XMM, very smart ppl, they able to sell, GWC also sell, but harder to sell.
    lol
    dont play play.. you see XMM organise shoot get very good support, response better than some GWC who tries to organise... and XMM more aggressive also, they know exactly what the GWC wants

  6. #446

    Default Re: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

    Quote Originally Posted by mystudio View Post
    lol
    dont play play.. you see XMM organise shoot get very good support, response better than some GWC who tries to organise... and XMM more aggressive also, they know exactly what the GWC wants
    you are right

    xmm threads have nice attention grabbing colors

    with emphasis on BIKINI la, HOT, SEXY and bonus model

    all the gwc's autofocus straightaway very fast

  7. #447

    Default Re: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    you are right

    xmm threads have nice attention grabbing colors

    with emphasis on BIKINI la, HOT, SEXY and bonus model

    all the gwc's autofocus straightaway very fast
    They use "face detection" technology :P
    And i love the way XMM present it la.. its really makes you scroll down to read more..

  8. #448
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

    With lastest firmware upgrade, some are using "face and boobs detection" technology.

  9. #449
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

    no wonder it like selling their body to GWC with all those high tech things
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  10. #450

    Default Re: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    With lastest firmware upgrade, some are using "face and boobs detection" technology.
    wow.. got boobs detection technology, now i know why some photos are not focus on the eyes already
    going to make a trip to nikon service center first thing tomorrow morning!

  11. #451
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

    Quote Originally Posted by mystudio View Post
    wow.. got boobs detection technology, now i know why some photos are not focus on the eyes already
    going to make a trip to nikon service center first thing tomorrow morning!
    not sure if canon have it if no i think use PnS better
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  12. #452

    Default Re: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

    Look at the workshop forum and you can easily see that entire forum dominated by organisers organising model shoots and many of the models,their poses/experience doesn't justify their rate.

    My likings for blondes aside,It seems like modelinn is the only organiser whose model is of a certain standard.

  13. #453
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

    Quote Originally Posted by yamapi View Post
    Look at the workshop forum and you can easily see that entire forum dominated by organisers organising model shoots and many of the models,their poses/experience doesn't justify their rate.

    My likings for blondes aside,It seems like modelinn is the only organiser whose model is of a certain standard.
    he getting fr agencies fresh and hot
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  14. #454

    Default Re: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

    Quote Originally Posted by yamapi View Post
    Look at the workshop forum and you can easily see that entire forum dominated by organisers organising model shoots and many of the models,their poses/experience doesn't justify their rate.

    My likings for blondes aside,It seems like modelinn is the only organiser whose model is of a certain standard.
    now now now

    later all the xmm call you sarong party boy

  15. #455
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

    another 16yr old meimei ask for tfcd or paid
    go go go shoot shoot shoot
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  16. #456

    Default Re: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

    Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    he getting fr agencies fresh and hot
    And it actually goes to show that he showcase quality models.
    I just browse the workshop forum and saw another 'talent' joining the ranks of 'organisers'.
    Somebody suggested model paying a fee to 'showcase' themselve but i doubt the Admin would accede to.
    The models are like...how should i put it...supplies?
    By allowing model to freely advertise themselve,organisers are able to get this model for their shoots and keep their shoot at a low flat rate because there isn't an advertising fee factored in.
    This ensure a endless supplies of xmm flocking in which in turn means more model with buisness acute seeing this whole GWC and XMM as a cash cow for them to change their handbags,heels and blah blah.
    And more organisers translate to....?
    Economic students
    Last edited by yamapi; 22nd April 2008 at 11:52 PM.

  17. #457

    Default Re: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

    Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    another 16yr old meimei ask for tfcd or paid
    go go go shoot shoot shoot
    where where where?

    *feels his nose filling up with blood as he whips out his 50mmf/1.4*

  18. #458

    Default Re: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    now now now

    later all the xmm call you sarong party boy
    I'll be most flattered to be known as one with good taste

  19. #459
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    where where where?

    *feels his nose filling up with blood as he whips out his 50mmf/1.4*
    there there there under services, newly baked local hot mei mei
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  20. #460

    Default Re: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

    Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    there there there under services, newly baked local hot mei mei

    Are you sure there's under service?

Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 131821222324252833 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •